Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? (6095 Views)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating a Lady Taller Than You? / Ever Hated The Fact That You In Love With A Guy/lady? Share Your Experience. / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by ideology(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Peterockcephas:
ideology indeed!!! you get idea like uhm......

Thank you, am honored grin grin
Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by LewisO: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
farano:
undecided tongue
"Farano"... if u wanna qout me quote while using your thumb plus sighs, don't make use of signs only! and stop using those ones am I telling u lies, huh?

Well!

"I Love Farano"... wink
Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 09, 2015
farano:
Na u sabi
I learnt from u naa.
If you no teach me how i go sabi?
Happy new b4 i 4get again.
Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by adebayour26: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
no chairs or bed around whia u normaly v ya 'kisses' ? ..wel u cn tel him to kneel on the floor,

Ahhhh aahhh.

When he is not a Camel.....so tall
Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
farano:
Well me and this guy have started going out and he's way taller than me. It looks like kissing while we're standing is nearly impossible.
Limit ur kissing to when there's a bed or couch around. that way u guys can achieve a lot more than kissing wink
Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
farano:
Well me and this guy have started going out and he's way taller than me. It looks like kissing while we're standing is nearly impossible.

Use ladder..

Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
adebayour26:

Ahhhh aahhh.

When he is not a Camel.....so tall
lmao
Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by adebayour26: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2015
qinbeauty:
lmao

lol
Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
This is the reason I don't date short girls. unnecessary complications that should be overlooked arise and become big issues.
Re: How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? by andyanders: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Very simple answer to this question.

When he is at sleep, use a saw and cut his legs OR you get a carpenter to build you a new leg which you can attach to your present leg.With that you can be ok kissing.

ORRRRRRRR

Ask him to always lay on the bed or floor when you are at home or when you go out on the street, tell him to kneel down on the street and start kissing him there while he will enjoy kneeling down, you will enjoy the kissing.

Or ask him to buy you a new modern baby carrier and ask him to carry you in front and you just plug your mouth to his

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us / Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / Someone Help,i Just Experienced This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.