Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies (4381 Views)

Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / Asking A Girl Out, Is It The Same As Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Note - This write-up might contain blunders but that's out of my chest cos no be Official Report or Corporate Communications i dey do here jhor cool

There are some things which we (guys) do according to our kind inbred manners but are seen as wooing tactics by the female folks which could be sometimes annoying. However, majority of our ladies believe our world revolve around chasing anything that puts on skirt. I personally detest when I do things out of kind gesture and a lady mistakes it for wooing, I think so does every other guys

Relax and let's get started

Gestures That Are Highly
Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies

1. A dude always likes chatting with her without any intention of wooing her & she starts giving monosyllabic replies just to show to the dude that she's not into him, just as our ladies always claims that they always give monosyllabic replies to whom dey are not into.. **What a wack mentality**

2. A dude saw that she has a blood stain on her skirt and out of his kind gesture, he walks towards her just to draw her attention to it cos he doesn't want her to get embarrassed in public, only for her shout at the dude, saying "I'm not interested in what you want to say" **Thank you star that he's not a crazy dude who will laugh at you & make you look like a pig**

3. A dude pays for her t-fare or offers to render physical assistance & her interpretation of the his gesture is that he's trying to woo her **Mind you, not all guys are perverts**

4. A random dude frequently msg or sent her request on BBM and after accepting the request, she starts acting like a tiger threatening to delete the guy if he refuses to tell him where he got her PIN 'cos she automatically presumes he has nothing to render order than to woo her ** You will always pursue ur future husband out of ignorance if you aint careful**

5. A dude sits beside her at a birthday party/wedding reception & the guy complimented her beauty. She starts feeling timid & begins to terminate any further conversation cos she has wrongly misinterpreted the compliment. **Pls upgrade your OS**

5. A dude likes her style, liveliness and sense of humour and decides to send PM just to become her friend. She receives the PM and start hissing because she believes all PMs sent by dudes is an attempt to woo her **Change ur mentality**

6. A dude meets her in/at a shopping mall/local shop, out of his kind gesture, he offers to pay for what she bought. She tries to zoom off as quickly as possible 'cos she feels the guy will try to strike up a convo & ask for her phone number afterwards ** Pls grow up**

7. A dude in her BBM/whatsapp cares about her with no strings attached. He sends her msgs at all time & she starts treating him exactly the way she treats her toasters ** Age will soon tell on you**

8. Most guys now bone their former classmates in secondary school the moment they spot her few years later cos walking up to her just to tell her they were classmates in secondary sch might make her misinterprete it as wooing tactics. A dude walks up to her saying " hello your face looks familiar". Without looking at the guy's face, she replies " I don't remember knowing you anywhere and she quickly silence **

9. A dude goes to buy something at a local shop to have a refreshment and he meets a lady there. He buys what he wants and out of kind his gesture, he inquires if the lady also care for refreshment. She says "Thank You" and changes her facial expression in order to show to the dude that she's not interested in his kind gesture **Your shakara will soon close doors of opportunity if you aint careful **

10. A random dude messaged her or sent her request on BBM and after accepting the request, she starts acting like a tiger threatening to delete the guy if he refuses to tell him where he got her PIN 'cos she automatically presumes he has nothing to render order than to woo her ** You will always pursue ur future husband out of ignorance if you aint careful**

Oooya Let Bashing Begin

My first thread in 2015 grin

13 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by datguru: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Like seriously ?
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by hahn(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
They also take bj for granted. Its good for them
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
And when she pursue her future husband go because of her carelessness or playing hard to get, she go begin go prayer house wanting 2 tie any guy dat comes her way down wit prayer but; na tonda go fayaram finish..

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
S.ban
President cool
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tosynemuch 2014?
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by AdmiralISAAC(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
u gv her ur tym cos u care only for her to start treatin u lyk one of them angry

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by englishmart(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much:

2.. A dude saw that she has a blood stain on her skirt and out of kind gesture, he walks towards her just to draw her attention to it cos he doesn't want her to get embarrassed in public, only for her shout at the dude, saying "I'm not interested in what you want to say" **Thank you star that he wasn't a crazy dude who will laugh at you & make you look like a pig**

God knows I will laugh at her and shout it loud "see blood stain on your clothe o... Pig

A dude likes her style, liveliness and sense of humour and decides to send PM just to become her friend. She receives the PM and start hissing because she believes all PMs sent by dude is an avenue to woo her **Change ur mentality**

Have you stayed close to a lady that received PM? If not, how did you know they sighed on receiving it?

A dude met her in/at a shopping mall/local shop, out of kind gesture, he offers to pay for what she bought. She tries to zoom off as quickly as possible 'cos she feels the guy will try to strike up a convo afterwards ** Pls grow up**

Tosyne. Lol I don't agree with you on this o.
First of all most guys will not be so daft as to offering to pay for what a strange lady buys from a mall. And even if such offers come through, only 2% of ladies will say NO!

A dude in her BBM/whatsapp who cares about her with no strings attached. He sends her msgs at all times & she starts treating him exactly the way she treats her toasters ** Age will soon tell on you**

I've removed all those ladies on my bbm and Facebook contact who don't reply my msgs.

A dude goes to buy something at a local and met a lady seated. He buys what he wants and out of kind gesture, he inquires if the lady also care for refreshment. She says "Thank You" and changes her facial expression in order to show to the dude that she's not interested in his kind gesture **Your shakara will soon close doors of opportunity if you aint careful **

I won't even be kind enough to ask if she's interested in any drink

3 Likes

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bunsky:
Tosynemuch 2014?
I know say na only you go see am tongue

** corrected **
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by alberto2k(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Oga Tosyne2much
U said it all

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just here observing things from a coconut tree
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
waiting for the ladies to come and drop their lies to defend themselves

But that's none of my business...

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by fejikudz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
on point . most especially dat number 3
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
I wil say it aint their fault. They developd that mentality cause most of thiz 'kind gestures' v bn ways tru which guys enters them, nd they v had enof of it
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Oga Tosyne2much
U said it all

But abeg Modify ur 2014 grin

** Modified **

Oya u sef modify ya post wink
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by InZA: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
That number 4 though... Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! "Acting like a Tiger"
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by iykofias(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
@op, I smell weed in d air
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know say na only you go see am tongue

** corrected **
Happy new year!

I'm not guilty of any of your list.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by skywalker888(f): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wooooooooow !!! This dude is so intelligent

Tosyne2much I love you and I will always continue to love you for as long as I remain on this forum

Will you be my bf? **covers face **

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Girls no go wan gree.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bunsky:
Happy new year!

I'm not guilty of any of your list.
Bunmi go through the list one more time, you belong to one of the categories jhor tongue
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by chymystique(f): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
¤Yawns¤.. #justpassingby
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Kazrem(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
NL self don tire me.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by teewai3(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nigerian ladies
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Flygeriansteve: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
If I do some of these things you posted, then I most definitely wanna woo you o! Heck why will I pay your fare if I don't know you, am I father christmas?
Why will I pay a stranger a compliment if not that I find them attractive or sth, or msg you randomly when I don't need anything from you? Na so I friendly reach?

There's usually always sth in the bag cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bunmi go through the list one more time, you belong to one of the categories jhor tongue
I understand you now.
I'm having problem with it.
Check my profile.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by hfinest1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
a counter thread will soon be open by a lady

anyways... tosyne has said it all... i added one babe up on bbm and she was just lyk who gave u my pin? how did u get my pin? do i know u? bla bla bla... girls enh!
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Chzaram: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just last week, I bought Pastor E.A Adeboye's open heaven for a girl. To my greatest surpised she told me that "u don't use such a book in chicking a girl."..I was shocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Deefuray(f): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
I think girls who act or think that way are immature.
As regards NO 2, a guy has actually walked up to me and told me about my 'mess', I politely thanked him even though I felt embarassed, he actually saved me from entering into the bank like that

2 Likes

Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bunsky:
I understand you now.
I'm having problem with it.
Check my profile.
I have seen it.. Oooya change henceforth oooo
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by Etetejake(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
I got a lot of those bulshit that I av to quit saying hello.
Re: Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies by badassProdigy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
way forward...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos / My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu / Sexiest Dark Woman Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.