Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,944 members, 7,799,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? (35736 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by watchindelta(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Even ppl death self 9ja take am dey do campaigns! Aba nah humans die so oh. angry angry sad
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Qelvin(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
I don't know how you guys do it in Nigeria, but where I come from "2000" people can't just wait around like zombies with their legs glued to the spot for crazed gunmen to mow them down like rats...which makes this report more or less utter bollocks...BBC can surely do better than this.

4 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ / PDP well done o!
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Osama10(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
What are people still doing in those 3 states?

4 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by dBard: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
eleko1:
sad Meanwhile the clueless one is busy campaign again.We'll be free come MAY,2015.BUHARI will crush Bokos.CHANGE IS IMMINENT

You cannot exempt Buhari from the Bullshit happening in the north which he has helped fuel by his unguarded statements in the past.
Boko haram is political.... unfortunately,we don't have a president serious about ending this rubbish.

There's need for change, but I don't see how Buhari is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by EmmGee: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
AutosBay:
You just woke up one morning and decide to form an Islamic state because your brother is north In power, form Islamic state now, stone age loading, and una no even get oil self. Go to Saudi Arabia and see Muslims wey chop well, beautiful land, una sabi Islam pass the founder, just fooling themselves, it's very obvious that the north is angry especially GMB because power has left them.

what do you know about islam
what do you know about the north
what do you know about GMB

did you even read the write up?
MNJTF was over powered. a task force consisting of more than two countries.
is that not suspicious to you.
and what makes you think GMB has a hand in this. of what benefit is it to him if he does that?

if truly he has a hand in this(which I am 100 sure he doesnt) a man of his age might not live to enjoy his accomplishment.

common sense you dont have!!

anyway
GMB FeBUHARI all the way!!

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by eleko1: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bia dBard .Let give GMB the chance,biko
dBard:

You cannot exempt Buhari from the Bullshit happening in the north which he has helped fuel by his unguarded statements in the past.
Boko haram is political.... unfortunately,we don't have a president serious about ending this rubbish.

There's need for change, but I don't see how Buhari is the answer.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Martinezv16(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
This country is gradually becoming a failed state.
This is the no 1 responsibility of any responsible government.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by franksam2009: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
EmmGee:

and what makes you think GMB has a hand in this. of what benefit is it to him if he does that?

if truly he has a hand in this(which I am 100 sure he doesnt) a man of his age might not live to enjoy his accomplishment.

anyway
. STFU MAN, BUHARI IS THEIR LEADER

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Tekkyboy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
i pity nja condition o,why must we be wasting innocent lives all in the name of politics.
O GA O

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by igbo2011(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
kimond101:
This is coming in when I'm watching the PDP campaign. Mr. President is dancing, his citizens are dying.
It's highly essential to note that these people called Boko Haram are from the devil and do not represent any religion
Evil is what they preach and anyone that kills his fellow human for no reason shall end up in hell fire.
May God protect us and our family from having a share of their evil aswell as any evil in 2015.

Less prayer more action, God hasn't protected us for hundreds o yeas, lets solve our own problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yK3EdnC9Vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX53mMWapg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by LastProphet: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
AutosBay:
You just woke up one morning and decide to form an Islamic state because your brother is north In power, form Islamic state now, stone age loading, and una no even get oil self. Go to Saudi Arabia and see Muslims wey chop well, beautiful land, una sabi Islam pass the founder, just fooling themselves, it's very obvious that the north is angry especially GMB because power has left them.

Mo.ron, epic mo.ron, so bokoharam started under goodluck? What of maitatsine sect of 1980-83? Am sure it was Southerner that ruled then? One thing about TeamGEJ, u are all dullard like your master. Dont even bother replying i wont read it

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by EmmGee: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
franksam2009:

you still wont tell me how he is their leader or sponsor.

a man that hardly has enough money to scatter about now has money to feed and sponsor hundreds and thousands of people??
common sense!
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by ultraGM: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
RIP to the dead. Souls

FOR THE SAKE OF THE HAPPENING , GOD INTERVENE

2 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
This make or mar time, after dis year we'll know whats up
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by OldefDaniels(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Really making the nation ungovernable sha. Ok shey U de pray to win and rule, we sef de gear up to make am ungovernable for U too.
Nobody has monopoly to violence, it will only be different cause na U and Ur stupid bad head people we go de find to kill. Religious Fools

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Litmus: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Read the BBC report on this. The BBC painted a pretty bad picture of the situation, it portrays Bokoharam as if they have gone hopelessly mad, slaughtering Nigerian with abandon. Strangely enough, I did predict this. I stated then that the sponsors of this group thought Nigeria would dissolve into a bloody civil war thus making their objective for Nigeria easier. I stated then that they underestimated Nigeria, that Nigeria has a great capacity not yet recognized by the world and that subsequently Bokoharam would simply resort to slaughtering Nigerians in large numbers. And this is what they are now doing.

If i may make another prediction, i would argue that these acts of slaughter by Bokoharam right now seem to suggest desperation. They have seen online now that Nigeria is amassing equipment in spite of their sponsors great effort to stop Nigeria re-arming. They know that time is limited so they are trying to do as much damage to the reputation of the Nigerian military as they can. I would suggest that the Nigerian military not be panicked into reacting before they are ready to set the final acts in motion. I would also suggest that if Nigeria gets on top of this, they make sure that our murdered people are all avenged. When Alkaida flew those airplanes into the World Trade Center, America responded by setting alight the entire Arab world. People don't realize that this is what America did and did deliberately, they think events in the Middle East evolved in the form of unexpected reactions to American policies. The West led by America is vindictive and never forgets. Nigeria emulates America, we see virtue in the things they do but don't admit it to ourselves. I say, we copy America in this, let us in our own humble way, limited as we are by our small footprint in the world but large in Africa, let us vow here and now to pursue these bastards to the bitter end, which means paying Niger, Chad and Cameroon in kind for the deaths of our people.

3 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by dhantey324(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
idumuose:

Can BBC tell us who was counting the dead when everyone was fleeing?

Buhari was doing d counting definitely...

2 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by hayatou27: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2015
SaI buhari
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by franksam2009: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2015
EmmGee:

you still wont tell me how he is their leader or sponsor.

a man that hardly has enough money to scatter about now has money to feed and sponsor hundreds and thousands of people??
common sense!
. I can see YOU LACK COMMON SENSE, u just said a man that hardly has enough? he is a politician and an ex general, FOOL
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by mustymatic(m): 1:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Muslims seem to lose either way . They are
constantly asked to apologise for crimes they
neither committed , nor supported . They, too , are
victims of the violence of extremists . Still , they are
asked to apologise and somehow atone for these
crimes that were committed in the name of their
religion. Then they must face the wrath of
extremists who attack them for refusing to
approve of the methods they view as the only way
to defend Islam.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by mustymatic(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2015
AutosBay:
Muslims seem to lose either way . They are
constantly asked to apologise for crimes they
neither committed , nor supported . They, too , are
victims of the violence of extremists . Still , they are
asked to apologise and somehow atone for these
crimes that were committed in the name of their
religion. Then they must face the wrath of
extremists who attack them for refusing to
approve of the methods they view as the only way
to defend Islam.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by babadee1(m): 1:47am On Jan 09, 2015
franksam2009:

Do you have any proof of that statement? If not then you are a liar!
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by BlackLeopard(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2015
I don't believe a change in leaders will be a fix.
Change of infrastructure sha, yes. But that isn't a few years thing. And takes more than a single man do.

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by EmmGee: 2:30am On Jan 09, 2015
franksam2009:
. I can see YOU LACK COMMON SENSE, u just said a man that hardly has enough? he is a politician and an ex general, FOOL

yes i said hardly enough, but what did i say after that??
hardly enough to scatter about.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 09, 2015
No more northern presidents in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by tehmiey01(f): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Hey pple, Pls am kinda new here. Pls pray 4 my uncle because he ws also involved in d Saturday attack and we haven't seen or heard 4rm him since den.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by tit(f): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2015
EmmGee:

anyway

NA sent new equipment to the Bama base.
That same day Chad withdrew their soldiers "on troop rotation".
Two days later Boko Haram attacked, with some "Nigeria" soldiers fleeing before Boko Haram made contact.

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by tit(f): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2015
Litmus:

The West led by America is vindictive and never forgets.

they served khadaffi cold.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Etruth: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2015
rozayx5:
cry cry undecided
PDP

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2015
veekid:
more reasons why we should vote in. Jonathan again
u must be highly stupid or just blind...so we shld vote Jonathan again so dt more innocent pple wld lose their lives again abi...infact I change my mind you are just plain daft...Jonathan has done nothing to make these senseless killings,I know GMB wld do better..
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2015
tehmiey01:
Hey pple, Pls am kinda new here. Pls pray 4 my uncle because he ws also involved in d Saturday attack and we haven't seen or heard 4rm him since den.
so sorry abt that,I pray that God keeps him safe if he's still alive..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.