Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (154057 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by c4life: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2015
By invitation, i hav gone to take the exam two times, but all to no avail, what else will i do. Is it wise to go and try again by Monday without being invited. Or are they goin to send another invitation to those that hav not succeded in taking the exam?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Google63(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2015
Just did mine. Scored 83

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by mista2chibbz(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2015
deriz God o
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by eph12(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
c4life:
By invitation, i hav gone to take the exam two times, but all to no avail, what else will i do. Is it wise to go and try again by Monday without being invited. Or are they goin to send another invitation to those that hav not succeded in taking the exam?
You couldn't log in or what?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Ibro2star: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2015
eph12:

You couldn't log in or what?
it was just logging after a bit of question answered.what to do?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by eph12(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Ibro2star:
it was just logging after a bit of question answered.what to do?
Check your network. If you're using glo please look for another. If same thing send a text to the number on the faan website and hope they look into it.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
I got this mail FAAN ONLINE APTITUDE
TEST PORTAL OPEN FOR
TESTING: PLEASE LOGON
FAAN Online Recruitment,
2015. - 11:01 am
to faanrecruitment
Dear FAAN Recruitment
Candidate:
I write to inform you that
the Online Aptitude test
Portal is now open for all
candidates to log in and
take the test. We are
suspending the batching
process to enable more
people gain access to the
test portal. You may have
experienced challenges
with the login or may not
have had access. The site
is open and accessible
now. Please try it today.
Also you may not be
aware, but you can also
take the test on your
phone if you subscribed to
a data plan on your
phone. The same
directions and restrictions
apply when you log on.
REMEMBER, THE
RECRUITMENT PROCESS IS
ABSOLUTELY FREE OF
CHARGE.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY
TAKEN THE TEST,
DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE
Thank you for
participating.
Happy Sunday and happy
new month.
Much regards
Manager
FAAN Recruitment

The problem now is that, I've not gotten my login details... I applied for S.O II ... Oh please!

I still haven't gotten any text about my login details, but I already have an invite for the test... What should I do?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by ekea8747: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Error

The requested exam is no longer available. Please contact the administrator for further assistance.
wetin b all ds rubbish
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by gistme1759: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please house what is the contact email address
of faan, having problem of retake limit reached,
and am yet to write the test, plz if you knw faan
email, kindly send it, God bless you
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Annydan: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
for those that v succesfully written the test, was the result displayed immediately n how did u get urs?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Annydan: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
i just did my exam now,but i v not receive my score yet, pls can anyone help me out, wat should i do now?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by gface(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello Guys,
For those of you who are yet to take the online test due to one error message or the other. Try accessing the online test from any smartphone. I have tried several times on my system but keep getting this error message "Warning Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet" but was unable to take the test on Blackberry Z10 and got 58%. I strongly advise that you should try latest BB phone with OS 10, Nokia phones with IOS, android phones and I phone. I got this advice from a close and it worked for me.

Happy Sunday and good luck.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by liliantasie: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello! Pls did any body recently receive an invite for d online test?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Annydan: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
@gface,was ur score sent to ur email box or as an sms to ur phone.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by ekea8747: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
finally i submitted successfully, but i didnt see my score
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by ekea8747: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
result seen, thank God I made it.
what next!!!! I can't wait
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by islamics(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please What is the way forward? I have been trying to logging for a while now and the site keep saying: "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet."
Please somebody should direct me on what to do?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Ibro2star: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
islamics:
Please What is the way forward? I have been trying to logging for a while now and the site keep saying: "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet."
Please somebody should direct me on what to do?
Send txt to FAAN helpline to complain.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by walejummy: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
emperormero:
I got this mail FAAN ONLINE APTITUDE
TEST PORTAL OPEN FOR
TESTING: PLEASE LOGON
FAAN Online Recruitment,
2015. - 11:01 am
to faanrecruitment
Dear FAAN Recruitment
Candidate:
I write to inform you that
the Online Aptitude test
Portal is now open for all
candidates to log in and
take the test. We are
suspending the batching
process to enable more
people gain access to the
test portal. You may have
experienced challenges
with the login or may not
have had access. The site
is open and accessible
now. Please try it today.
Also you may not be
aware, but you can also
take the test on your
phone if you subscribed to
a data plan on your
phone. The same
directions and restrictions
apply when you log on.
REMEMBER, THE
RECRUITMENT PROCESS IS
ABSOLUTELY FREE OF
CHARGE.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY
TAKEN THE TEST,
DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE
Thank you for
participating.
Happy Sunday and happy
new month.
Much regards
Manager
FAAN Recruitment

The problem now is that, I've not gotten my login details... I applied for S.O II ... Oh please!

I still haven't gotten any text about my login details, but I already have an invite for the test... What should I do?
The same thing as mine, i recieved d mail also n i haven't been sent log in details, what does that mail mean? pls is there anyone that didn't apply for SO II n recieved e mail?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
walejummy:
The same thing as mine, i recieved d mail also n i haven't been sent log in details, what does that mail mean? pls is there anyone that didn't apply for SO II n recieved e mail?

I even tried to crack how the usernames & passwords were generated but no way...

I pray it gets to us soon.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by islamics(m): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Ibro2star:
Send txt to FAAN helpline to complain.
Thanks for your suggestion. I was able to log in using faanonlineexam.com. @least I passed the exam
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by c4life: 2:57am On Mar 02, 2015
If u wanna see ur score, log in again and click on 'review' beside take exam, ur score wil appear

ekea8747:
finally i submitted successfully, but i didnt see my score
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by EzepueChinelo: 3:13am On Mar 02, 2015
I applied for SO II BUH haven't received any text or invite angry n dey said the site is now accessible to everyone how pls
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by gface(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2015
@Annydan they did not send the result immediately but got it early hours of the day. Pls check your inbox or spam
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by ekea8747: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
c4life:
If u wanna see ur score, log in again and click on 'review' beside take exam, ur score wil appear

i can't see review o!
but dey sent d score to my mail
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Ibro2star: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Please,did anyone see invite text for Security Cadet(GL06)?

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by liliantasie: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2015
]Please,did anyone see invite text for Security Cadet(GL06)? [/quote]

no, I didn't, did u?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by liliantasie: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
]I applied for SO II BUH haven't received any text or invite angry n dey said the site is now accessible to everyone how pls[/quote]

I applied for DMO, no invite yet too. Should we still be hoping?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Berylpharm(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
pls wat is d hope of dose dat submitted der hard copy of der credentials directly to d faan office....becos likely me nw I didn't see any test notification till nw
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Ibro2star: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please any SECURITY CADET applicant on this thread?please respond

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by c4life: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dnt mind them and their network, really, its no longer there again. Since its in ur mail, no wahala nah

ekea8747:

i can't see review o!
but dey sent d score to my mail
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by c4life: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chynwa, go to their website now, their is an update there. Click on 'register' and provide ur data, they wl send u ur test login info

EzepueChinelo:
I applied for SO II BUH haven't received any text or invite angry n dey said the site is now accessible to everyone how pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / N-Power Lagos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.