Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (154078 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by walejummy: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please house, have been trying to open the site with opera is slow and didnt display but i believe it will open in midnit but pls who can list the doc needed to be uploaded please house, as per me, i only have statement of result for both ssce and university result, can i make use of it? Thanks
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by lieutAliyu(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
GenerousLord:

Then make use of opera browser if you have one. I'm surprised coz my opera browser on my phone opens the page without stress even with edge(E) network.

The page is opening with Google Chrome as of this moment but when it gets to the "SUBMIT PAGE",it didn't submit and reloading the page takes you back to the first page.How do i get around this one?

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by engrsyer(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
lieutAliyu:

The page is opening with Google Chrome as of this moment but when it gets to the "SUBMIT PAGE",it didn't submit and reloading the page takes you back to the first page.How do i get around this one?
same oo bro. i don tire for d whole tin joor.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Tworld84(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Same thing with d opera on my Asha 201 yesternight, but when i tried it again around 1am it worked.
So i will suggest u also try around dat time. Good luck

lieutAliyu:

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by kayfama(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2015
[/color][color=#770077]
segzy87:

Pls wat did u use to save ur CV, I'm having problem wit mine to upload. Pls reply as soon as possible.
save ur CV in docx or convert Pdf
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 17, 2015
please how can you upload both educational cert and professional certifiate at the same time
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Neroski(f): 1:42am On Jan 17, 2015
BiggyB242:
please how can you upload both educational cert and professional certifiate at the same time
merge them all together in pdf as one file.make sure it dsnt exceed 2mb.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by aguizm(m): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2015
Opened,filled and submitted.

No confirmation mail yet just said submission was successful.

Baba God everything the your hand now oooo

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Rich4god(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2015
How can one upload other document after submission...
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Neroski:

Thanks for the reply.Did you get an email from them after you have applied?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Obiwannn: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
the site no open o
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by pasqal09: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiwannn:
the site no open o

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Ayoj: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
kayfama:
[/color][color=#770077]save ur CV in docx or convert Pdf
My cv s in docx n won't upload pls how do I covert to pdf usin a bb fone,pls help me
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by tessy02(f): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:
Opened,filled and submitted.

No confirmation mail yet just said submission was successful.

Baba God everything the your hand now oooo
Same oh
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by aguizm(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
tessy02:
Same oh
God is sure gonna see us through.

Amen
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by politifact: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Filled,submitted and successful.checked my email but no success message yet,used mozila with no success until I tried google chrome,I applied within 10 mins with google chrome
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Toble: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ayoj:
My cv s in docx n won't upload pls how do I covert to pdf usin a bb fone,pls help me
Just goto file on microsoft word click on option save as-pdf on word 2007.

1 Like

Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Obiwannn: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=pasqal09 post=29871595][/quote]
maybe its my browser.

am a serving batch b Kopa

can I still apply? or do they ask for discharge certificate number?

what's the difference between the certificate of state of origin and local government of origin?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by mecus4love(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
pls I sent my application on Jan 15 and saw 'your application was submitted succesfully' but I did not get a comfirmation Email. does that mean d submission did not go through? who els has this problem?
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by mecus4love(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Neroski:

please how do i merge then into one file in pdf? please give me a step by step procedure. dont know much abt pdf
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Neroski(f): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
mecus4love:

please how do i merge then into one file in pdf? please give me a step by step procedure. dont know much abt pdf
me too am a learner...its someone here too that gave me a site for easy conversion of files format...it was there i learnt the merging stuff.check www.smallpdf.com.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Neroski(f): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
BiggyB242:

Thanks for the reply.Did you get an email from them after you have applied?
i am not yet done with my application...i am still in the process of converting all my documents to pdf
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Ayodbrabo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
why is the site not allowing me to upload my document
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by tunbebes(f): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
abgreat:
"www.faanrecruitment.com/Jobportal/index.php/application-form"
has not been available since the 9th, the second day of Job posting. Could it be that the door to the Ark has been shut? :-/

Its always available in d morning..say around 1am-4am
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2015
Please can someone register without d state or lga cert.... because dat d only thing keeping me.... also who knows how I can get it, do I need to travel to my state? thanks
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by tessy02(f): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
crixtex:
Please can someone register without d state or lga cert.... because dat d only thing keeping me.... also who knows how I can get it, do I need to travel to my state? thanks
yes u need to travel 2 ur state to get it...or sm1 can still help u to get it in ur state...
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by tessy02(f): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
tessy02:
yes u need to travel 2 ur state to get it...or sm1 can still help u to get it in ur state...
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by ugosmart1(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2015
pls has anyone receive an email to confirm their registration? because i have register since two days but no email yet... thanks
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Mopolchi: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2015
ugosmart1:
pls has anyone receive an email to confirm their registration? because i have register since two days but no email yet... thanks
I registered yesterday around 10am and got my reply email for them immediately with faanrecruitment@gmail.com as the sender.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Mopolchi: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2015
FAQ's
You’re strongly advised to
have all the documents
requested available before
you commence filling the
application forms.
You’re advised not to send
your applications to the
emails. Kindly visit the website
at: www.faanrecruitment.com to
apply and upload your
credentials when required.
If you submitted your
application successfully, and
you did not get a confirmation
email, it means you did not
enter your email address
correctly when filling the form.
However, your applications
will still be reviewed and text
messages will be sent to you
when necessary.
Applicants are not expected to
print anything from the
website after application. You
will be getting a confirmation
email to the email address
you inputted while filling the
form. Make sure to enter your
email address correctly.
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please someone should send me the website,i couldn't get through with this link
Please
Re: Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 by tessy02(f): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mopolchi:
FAQ's
You’re strongly advised to
have all the documents
requested available before
you commence filling the
application forms.
You’re advised not to send
your applications to the
emails. Kindly visit the website
at: www.faanrecruitment.com to
apply and upload your
credentials when required.
If you submitted your
application successfully, and
you did not get a confirmation
email, it means you did not
enter your email address
correctly when filling the form.
However, your applications
will still be reviewed and text
messages will be sent to you
when necessary.
Applicants are not expected to
print anything from the
website after application. You
will be getting a confirmation
email to the email address
you inputted while filling the
form. Make sure to enter your
email address correctly.
hmm I am very sure dt i entered my email address correctly yet I vn't receive any confirmation mail 4rm them since yesterday I registered nd submitted successfully.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / N-Power Lagos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.