Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? (25981 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by bustyhelen(f): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

Please serious advice on how to keep my new year resolution?
Only serious minded ones should advice me please....
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by maxism2: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
use thread & stitch ur vegivegi. Mtcheww. conji na bastard

26 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Chizzy20(f): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:
I made a resolution not to engage in premarital sex again till marriage, which is likely to come up by November, but just few days into the new year, the urge & temptation is enormous, my fiancé is not helping matter.

u dnt even believe u can do it, since u ve said its likely to happen b4 nov.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Complete rubbish, your wedding is in November, you've been banging him since God knows when, you now want to stop because its a new year, not that you both agreed to stop, it does not make any sense.

If you just got into a new relationship, that would have been a different case.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by herald9: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

Take it to the bank

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Let's tell ourselves the truth, u can't stop it if ur living with him.

12 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by jayseehe(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Funny, you want to be a secondary abi tertiary virgin grin
Continue what you have started, you have nothing to lose.

You want to stop having sex cause it's a new year, what will happen when it turns into an old year?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by pinkhill(f): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin all u need is needle and thread
sew it up grin grin

joking

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by basilo101: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
U will soon be dumped

18 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na wa for people wit new year new things, anyway keep it up,if yuh even can ooh.
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na wa for people wit new year new things. I no talk oo!!all i fit say is keep it up if yuh even can ooh.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by hungryboy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
bustyhelen:

Shun him and come to me, as far as u don't demand anything from me till november, my prick shall be at rest

16 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
You should have also included no eating of food in your new year resolution na

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Complete rubbish, your wedding is in November, you've been banging him since God knows when, you now want to stop because its a new year, not that you both agreed to stop, it does not make any sense.

If you just got into a new relationship, that would have been a different case.

oh!!! tell her very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by MrTeymee(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kill yourself
Lool just kidding...
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by hadizadeezy(f): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:

Take it to the bank
And save it ba?

hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:

Take it to the bank

Anything wey dem carry go bank dem no dey collect am? even if na FD ( fixed deposit ) dem dey collect am before due date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
pinkhill:
grin grin grin all u need is needle and thread
sew it up grin grin

joking
naughty u!!
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by BasseyJ(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
You should probably break up with your fiance, being around him would increase the urge. Stop watching indecency, pick a book to read(not a romantic one o), when you feel the urge, open and read till you feel sleepy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by kingzjay(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
JAMB Question!!!
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by iiichidodo: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
I recommend Se…xual outtercourse to keep the fire burning and intimacy between consenting partners strong pending when you've gotten your licence..

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by korel9: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
My 50cents advice? undecided

Use this angry

17 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by listenersky: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Your dream is achievable.you need to control your mind first.and you must not be ready to please your fiance by giving in to his demand.but You can't do this alone.it will be very difficult if your fiance is not in support.if he's discipline enough, he should be able to wait till November.and if you deny him sex,and he's d kind of person that likes sex so much,he will definitely look for alternative way of satisfying his sexual desire.But you have the final say because you own the pus.sy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by chibwike(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Break up with your fiancee....and date me..i wont ask you for sex
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by gurunlocker: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
just buy a vaginaa padlock.... that's all

thank my in november
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by constance500: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
She should buy super glue and seal it till wedding night... grin

Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by kingthreat(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
If he is not helping matters, its better you give him than you hear someone is pregnant for him before November.

9 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by Firefire(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:

Take it to the bank

shocked shocked shocked shocked what shocked shocked
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by bunmioguns(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by maestroz: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
i once used superglue and efostic. e still remain i go giv u jus holla!

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by buccunmie(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Break up with him if he is.not interested in your' no se.x' and engage yourself in other things that will keep your mind off it.#shikena

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? by simplibaba(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
U need to visit me for me to consult d oracle for u......

Anoda senseless post makin first page

No mind op jare,$ayb cos she dey hear apc slogan ''CHANGE'' for feBuhari election makes her think she also s Change s all she needs till november

Anoda relationship on the verge of breaking.............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.