Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

A Great Speech From GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Great Speech From GEJ (5011 Views)

Hate Speech From The Sultan Of Sokoto. / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book (2) (3) (4)

A Great Speech From GEJ by Adetula1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
listening to Gej and his 'issue based' campaign,he won my heart the more.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by alabiyemmy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
u want the rats to start asking for your head?
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Adetula1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
alabiyemmy:
u want the rats to start asking for your head?
anyone that ask for my head will .......... grin
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Sodiq3(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
But Jonathan said 'There is no more corruption' in Nigeria.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is The dumbest speech I've heard recently

"they say....." who say?

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by jayseehe(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Great speech from GEJ shocked
Is that possible
Can anything good come out of Nazareth grin

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Adminisher: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is not issue based campaigning. He spoke with passion for the first time since I have been watching him.
He is making a play for Nigerian youths which the APC has controverting facts to deal with, a number of them died looking for jobs after paying N1000 to pick forms for Customs and Immigrations. 200 or more female youths are missing as we speak.
I think he will trip himself soon comparing the 1983 Buhari regime on defence and security....'' what weapons did they buy for the military'?.
I know how the APC should answer and this man is finished.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Waiting for Jonathan the Runaway Debater.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by FastShipping: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:
This is not issue based campaigning. He spoke with passion for the first time since I have been watching him.
He is making a play for Nigerian youths which the APC has controverting facts to deal with, a number of them died looking for jobs after paying N1000 to pick forms for Customs and Immigrations. 200 or more female youths are missing as we speak.
I think he will trip himself soon comparing the 1983 Buhari regime on defence and security....'' what weapons did they buy for the military'?.
I know how the APC should answer and this man is finished.

GEJ is dumbo jumbo grin grin grin grin

I can't wait for Buhari to debate this dumbo guy in a presidential debate. I still believe GEJ won't show up for another debate. He is too unintelligent to speak and answer one on one questioning.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by BraveAfrican(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
He was pretty objective with the speech...no one can just wave a magical wand & heal a country overnight. Change of the magnitude that people crave takes time. Both GEJ & GMB aren't both ideal in all sense of it but in a neutral light, I'm of the opinion that GEJ is a better of two evils. At least he's got a laid down path to lead Nigeria out of the maze of stagnation --- his government only faults in not communicating their activities enough to the electorate. They (government) have focused more on putting in place policies&structures needed to move the country forward rather than what an average Nigerian can truly see & appreciate but in reality those policies are more needed. I think GEJ shows way more promise compared to GMB....even though we all need&clamour for a change, it should at least be in the right direction.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by xabi148(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sodiq3:
But Jonathan said 'There is no more corruption' in Nigeria.
dudes corruption makes d world go round.....it aso plays an important rolr in life...,a wetin police dey use dey. Manage lyf
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by likata: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
i gbadun the guy confidence today

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Great speech from my president. Any youth who was not touched by that speech must have his or her head examined

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Omen100(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adetula1:
listening to Gej and his 'issue based' campaign,he won my heart the more.

He won your heart by saying that ""he can't fight corruption by arresting the criminals, persecuting them (him or her) & putting them behind bars, instead, he will fight corruptions by inviting indicted & convicted criminals into the Presidential villa, give them presidential treatment & grant them state pardon & amnesty""

I now understand your level of education & no wonder.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by aspirebig: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
A much better speech than what we saw in PH,calabar and Warri.

I cannot even understand the English of the old man paraded by the opposition.

I wish they allow BRF as their presidential candidate,then we can even take them serious.

Let the old man produce his missing certificate .

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Omen100:

He won your heart by saying that ""he can't fight corruption by arresting the criminals, persecuting them (him or her) & putting them behind bars, instead, he will fight corruptions by inviting indicted & convicted criminals into the Presidential villa, give them presidential treatment & grant them state pardon & amnesty""

LMAO.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by stebell(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:

I can't wait for Buhari to debate this dumbo guy in a presidential
debate. I still believe GEJ won't show up for another debate. He is too
unintelligent to speak and answer one on one questioning.

And ur Buhari who said he'll stabilize world oil prize is intelligent abi.
comot for road make I see human being abeg.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by stebell(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:

I can't wait for Buhari to debate this dumbo guy in a presidential
debate. I still believe GEJ won't show up for another debate. He is too
unintelligent to speak and answer one on one questioning.

We are still waiting for him to #showushiscertificate

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by likata: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Omen100:

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by meracool(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ Can't deceive us Again..
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by likata: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=Omen100 post=29608781]

[/quote
you are very funny !why didn't your dream president lock shagari up since he(the coupist) accused his regime of corruption?

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by jaysniggs: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Omo this nigga Jonathan is an absolute joke.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by FastShipping: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
stebell:

Go and listen to the interview again and confirm that it was people who are trying to be mischievous are the one deceiving you. Buhari never said that.

Was GEJ your former teacher? It is written as price; not "prize". grin
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Adetula1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Omen100:

my level of education? my joy is that ......am better than your best

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Omen100(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
likata:
my level of education? you are very funny.anyway the best among you can't find his FSL certificate so i understand your pain.!why didn't your dream president lock shagari up since he(the coupist) accused his regime of corruption?

you are pathetic and incorrigible just like president jonathan whose speech lack objectivity and accuracy, the president of federal republic of Nigeria just spoke like a drunk and all you can do is to quote me and asking for one fsl certificate, dude do yourself a favour by killing yourself, Folly.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by FastShipping: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan claimed today on television that Buhari did not buy any weapon for the military. Well, records don't lie.

Here is a video of Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Omen100(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adetula1:

my level of education? my joy is that ......am better than your best

I don't think so, I believed the level of your education is your foulest nightmare.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by likata: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Omen100:

you are pathetic and incorrigible just like president jonathan whose speech lack objectivity and accuracy, the president of federal republic of Nigeria just spoke like a drunk and all you can do is to quote me and asking for one fsl certificate, dude do yourself a favour by killing yourself, Folly.

too bad,you cant read n understand without been aided like your master.i never asked for certificate,i asked why buhari never jailed shagari if kirikiri is the punishment for corruption.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by babadee1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
BraveAfrican:
He was pretty objective with the speech...no one can just wave a magical wand & heal a country overnight. Change of the magnitude that people crave takes time. Both GEJ & GMB aren't both ideal in all sense of it but in a neutral light, I'm of the opinion that GEJ is a better of two evils. At least he's got a laid down path to lead Nigeria out of the maze of stagnation --- his government only faults in not communicating their activities enough to the electorate. They (government) have focused more on putting in place policies&structures needed to move the country forward rather than what an average Nigerian can truly see & appreciate but in reality those policies are more needed. I think GEJ shows way more promise compared to GMB....even though we all need&clamour for a change, it should at least be in the right direction.

Nobody is saying he should solve all the problems overnight but under him corruption has reached new levels. Whether you choose to see it or not, corruption is Nigeria's number one problem. Until the corruption problem is solved everything else will continue to stagnate. Corruption cannot reduce in Nigeria under GEJ.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by theshadyexpress(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:

Mr man u and ur apc e-goats are so shameless,u have been posting dis rubbish since 2011 with distorted facts.when buhari,Ribadu and Shekarau debated shekarau clearly won d debate and guess what ur messiah came last,he was so uninspiring,undetailed,and dull. Just incasame ribadu and shekarau dat floored ur illiterate general in d@ debate now work with Jonathan.
Ur illiiterate messiah avoided the next debate cos he was scared he would be feeding himself as meal if he goes up againt a PHD holder so he came up with the excuse d@ his oponent has seen d questions to avoid d debate.

From what I saw with my two eyes today JONATHAN is ready for him,he has kept quiet enuff,if buhari attempts to debate with him,jonathan will cease d opportunity to kill his drunken ambitions and silence him forever with fact,figures and stats from the past to present.
If ur Buhari is wise he will quickly come up with d@ age long excuse of Jonathan has seen d questions to avoid a debate cos d@ will be his waterloo

GEJ till Buhari rapes a baboon

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Collynzo9: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:
Jonathan claimed today on television that Buhari did not buy any weapon for the military. Well, records don't lie.

Here is a video of Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4
He was there as a messenger
Nigeria General Buhari in UK to buy tanks 1982

18 Months before he became military ruler of Nigeria, General Buhari is seen here in the UK buying tanks.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Adetula1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Omen100:

I don't think so, I believed the level of your education is your foulest nightmare.
you jobless and looking for someone to keep you busy online.sorry..check the next door

DSS Cannot Arrest Judges: See The National Security Agencies Act / President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / The Army Should Be After These Known Gunmen (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51