Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) (38171 Views)

‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) / Man Dumps Human Head On The Road In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by RaeMystix: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Deefuray:
300 thousand for a whole human being?
What kind of desperation for money is that?
I wonder oooo. ..Muguuus
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by aspirebig: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Deefuray:

A lot of people will do it for less. The wickedness and poverty in the land is too much.Especially in Lagos and northern parts of the country. Imagine all those Agberos,bus conductors,labourers that earn like 2k daily or less after much hard work. They will do it for much less amount.

God will continue to save his children.
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by deavicky(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
waleadex:
Thank God they are caught. Why would someone take killing for profession?
it is a very good business in America o. But this my Nigeria nigga charged too low. just 75k each to stain ur hands with human blood
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by vision2050: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
No job for this guys and .most of them are family man they take up what dey see just to feed their family. poverty lead them to take the job while our president and his cohort's are planning to rig the election with 21billon naira.
To free from poverty and unemployment vote for change. vote Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ugly face of Killers. only their face na Assassin.
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by ArtanK(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
theimmortals:
4 guys to kill on man............

Down here in Somali it will only take 2 hours for a 20year old guy to do that job

You're in Somalia?
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by 9jagobetta: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Deefuray:

poverty and illiteracy, our government fault though
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
zigger:
Low class assasin collectin jst #300000 for assasination job

Thats why they got busted
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by paragwua: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
(

1 Like

Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by cold(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ok i've got to give the Nigerian police department credit on this one. Shows they have the mettle to do the job if they put their minds to it.
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Deefuray:

For 4 people o
That is how much per person sef , somebody should do the arithmetic and tell us grin
E no even reach money to buy better George wrapper and lace material for blouse plus lining and head tie talk less of accessories to go with it
We never sew am o
No shoes and handbag yet
Gosh
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by otokx(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
The story makes no sense, who sold the couple out?
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by Meti99(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote
author=delishpot post=29610732] undecided this story confuse me o. The police
hire people to kill then arrest them for wanting to kill?
Abi they are known hired killers who were wanted by the police and to
drag them out of hidding the police sent an undercover to pose as
client?
Let me believe the second option is the case.[/quote]

I think the second option is best for you to believe.
Wicked world
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by Emmahunk(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29608239][/quote]

While there is no excuse for crime, I am constrained to say that the wrong Value system and bad governance in the Country account for most of the crime in the Country today.
People applaud you when you have money to throw around without minding how you made it. On the other hand, thousands of people were killed in a single day at Baga for FREE while the government in power danced' azonto, ' from State to State in the name of campaign,
Simple logic follows that if two thousand people could be killed without anyone raising eyebrows, then it's good business to kill one person and get paid for it.
The method of operation of the operatives in this case is an area I would not like to delve into, let's just hope the suspects do not have access to good legal counsel QED

1 Like

Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2015
N300 000 to take a life

I have to start rethinking my stand on poverty.
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by johhnnie(m): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2015
alabiyemmy:

what wrong has d police done again?

this is barbaric. There was this case involving a very rich man in the us around 1980s. His wealth nose dived and was desperate to get back up being a shrewd biz man. The FBI at that time feasted on this by baiting him up. They Imposted as drug barons and tried to buy him into drug trafficking. The man obliged and requested for the first set of deliveries. to cut it short, the guy was busted at the time of the delivery by the FBI guys. The guy was charged to court. However, he won the case and was set free. The court held that, the FBI preyed on his circumstances at the time to lure him into the drug biz. that any rationale mind given same circumstances would have obliged thesame deal. since the deal didn't emanate from the. He was discharged and acquitted.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by johhnnie(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Emmahunk:

While there is no excuse for crime, I am constrained to say that the wrong Value system and bad governance in the Country account for most of the crime in the Country today.
People applaud you when you have money to throw around without minding how you made it. On the other hand, thousands of people were killed in a single day at Baga for FREE while the government in power danced' azonto, ' from State to State in the name of campaign,
Simple logic follows that if two thousand people could be killed without anyone raising eyebrows, then it's good business to kill one person and get paid for it.
The method of operation of the operatives in this case is an area I would not like to delve into, let's just hope the suspects do not have access to good legal counsel QED

u are very correct. I just cited a real life case up. Just that our justice system is still very extremely primitive.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by linearity: 1:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Kudos to the Nigeria police for a job well done. It also show that the Nigeria is capable, they just need right leadership and good initiatives.

Sting operations like this is how you take curtailing crime to the next level and put the criminals on the run. It is a very. Proactive tool in law enforcement toolkit to deter crime.

You do not allow crimes to kill someone before putting them behind jail.

Attempted murder is a crime and saying that you were enticed or decided even by the Police into doing it is not a defense.
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by Blackeard(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Lol #300k to assassinate someone? Lmao I don't think they were serious about it. Sounds like they wanted to pay his school fees. If someone was trying to assassinate me, I hope to hell the price tag on my head is over a billion. Cheapskates ( ˘˘̯)
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by M4gunners: 2:37am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29608239][/quote]Welcome to Kpanti.
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by tonychristopher: 3:00am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29608239][/quote]

I hate been tribalistic this year

But I have a question

Why is it that majority of assassination is been associated with Yoruba

Is it that they can't confront issues but prefer sending assassins
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by Blackeard(m): 3:09am On Jan 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

I hate been tribalistic this year

But I have a question

Why is it that majority of assassination is been associated with Yoruba

Is it that they can't confront issues but prefer sending assassins
"if you can't beat them, arrange for them to get beaten...or killed"
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by tonychristopher: 3:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Blackeard:
"if you can't beat them, arrange for them to get beaten...or killed"

Badoski

That's the assassin creed

Just like arranging meeting for the person and his maker

That's a funny one
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by ifeanyi83(m): 4:43am On Jan 10, 2015
#300,000 to kill?!!!...common man. And one said he was enticed by the "huge" sum of money...really sad, but why hasn't "chairman" been arrested?...
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by timilinda(f): 5:36am On Jan 10, 2015
I hopd d so-called "Chairman" wz arrested too? Abi dem don chop money 4 him hand?
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by alabiyemmy(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2015
johhnnie:

this is barbaric. There was this case involving a very rich man in the us around 1980s. His wealth nose dived and was desperate to get back up being a shrewd biz man. The FBI at that time feasted on this by baiting him up. They Imposted as drug barons and tried to buy him into drug trafficking. The man obliged and requested for the first set of deliveries. to cut it short, the guy was busted at the time of the delivery by the FBI guys. The guy was charged to court. However, he won the case and was set free. The court held that, the FBI preyed on his circumstances at the time to lure him into the drug biz. that any rationale mind given same circumstances would have obliged thesame deal. since the deal didn't emanate from the. He was discharged and acquitted.

Whats the relevance of this epistle?
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by effogis: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. Genesis 9v6. The word of the Lord.
Re: Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) by noblegrex: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
3oo,ooo ke. Na wa oooo. I guess this people r wallowing in poverty. Even if its £300,000 for my enemy I won't do it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos / Police Officer Caught On Camera Assaulting A Pregnant Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.