Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites (1483 Views)

How To Download From Torrent Sites / You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by henryobinna(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
well its been long I posted any topic cos most of my posts were deleted yet I don't know why.

ok, today I'll you give you a little trick/tip.
tho some people may/may not know of it but this is for those who don't.

this post is about how you can watch movies/videos from torrent sites without downloading them.

you need either of these (or both, your choice); Acestream or ROXplayer

1.if you chose to use Acestream, download n install it.
go to the torrent site download the magnate link(a .torrent link) of the movie.

then open your Ace player, click on 'media' then 'open file' from there you select the magnate link of the movie you downloaded .
one thing with Acestream it takes like 2-3 minutes to buffer before properly playing and that's the edge ROX player has over it.

2.now if your choice is ROX player, its almost the same thing with the above.

download n install the app

Then click on file > open torrent > .torrent url and then select that
magnate link(the .torrent link) you downloaded.

ROX player takes 60seconds(a minute) before it starts.

for direct download links and infographic go to the source>>> www.legitstuffs.com/2015/01/how-to-watch-movies-from-torrent-sites.html
Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by Fulaman198(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Most people don't have the bandwidth here. If I could I would expand fibre optic to Nigerians of all classes here
Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by henryobinna(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fulaman198:
Most people don't have the bandwidth here. If I could I would expand fibre optic to Nigerians of all classes here
@bold.
yea,I hesitated before bringing it here cos that, majority of us use is capped so streaming is another story. but all round NL I can see they got cheats n.free data sso they could use it to watch at least 'The interview' cool

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by Fulaman198(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
henryobinna:

@bold.
yea,I hesitated before bringing it here cos that, majority of us use is capped so streaming is another story. but all round NL I can see they got cheats n.free data sso they could use it to watch at least 'The interview' cool

LOL that movie was ok nothing great, I know what you mean I use t0rren#z a lot but I have great bandwidth (one of the few privileged Nigerians that do).
Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by henryobinna(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

LOL that movie was ok nothing great, I know what you mean I use t0rren#z a lot but I have great bandwidth (one of the few privileged Nigerians that do).
yea.

I guess you're not using any of these mobile networks or you use mtn hynet?
Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by Fulaman198(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
henryobinna:
yea.

I guess you're not using any of these mobile networks or you use mtn hynet?

I use a company provided MiFi smiley
Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by henryobinna(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

I use a company provided MiFi smiley
really privileged

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by Fulaman198(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
henryobinna:
really privileged

Yah it makes me feel guilty though lol
Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by henryobinna(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yah it makes me feel guilty though lol
hahaha

oga flex your thing joor

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by Fulaman198(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
henryobinna:
hahaha

oga flex your thing joor

LOL thank you very much kind sir
Re: How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites by henryobinna(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

LOL thank you very much kind sir
you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

New Lenovo Thinkpad W541 Workstation Intel Quadcore I7 16gb Ram 512ssd 2gb Nvidi / Macbook Pro Advice / Get Affordable Laptops Now Before Christmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.