Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

mODIFIED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mODIFIED (16660 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Modified

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Are we to vote for PDP based on these?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by enoqueen: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
I just de laugh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
enoqueen:
I just de laugh grin grin
Abeg me sef no fit laugh o. Agbaje wants to make Lagos to "perform" like all the PDP states cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Baawaa(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Are we to vote for PDP based on these?
CAPITAL. NO

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by mrofficial(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Many of us anticipated for this day, some us were glued to our TV set hoping to hear what the FG has done and why they want to get elected. Rather than tell us what they had for us, these are what they told us
[size=13pt]President Goodluck Jonathan[/size]
"Before 2011 nobody voted with voters card, people vote themselves, but in 2015 people are getting voters card"
(admiting that he rigged 2011)
"Arresting corrupt people will not stop corruption"
"Somebody says he will catch people and throw them to kikikiri"
"There is nothing like corruption any more, There is no corruption in the military"
"Nigeria ladies so you want to vote to go back to the kitchen and DIE there or you want to liberate yourself"
"Okah was procured from South Africa to assassinate me on October 1st"- Jonathan
(The same MEND that Jonathan exonerated a day after the Bombing)
[size=13pt]Other Commentators[/size]
"PDP is the oldest party in Nigeria, it is the only party that didn't change logo"-Adamu Muazu, PDP Chairman
"We can export rice to Washington"... PDP Anchor
"In the last four years the PDP has transformed Nigeria positively on Nigeria" "All Nigerians can attest to this"-David Mark, Senate President
"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje
"Do you want to go to jail?"- Akpabio, Akwa Ibom State Governor
"Are You Ready For A Change"- Olabode George!!!
"He (Jonathan) gave us Hope" "Tomorrow if you want to become a business owner, the President will do it for you"- Joseph Yobo
"If not for Mr President we wouldn't win the Nations cup"- Joseph Yobo

So what should be done to corrupt people? Continue to mingle with them as he has been doing?

It is said that, birds of a feather flock together.

12 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by payneleex(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
if u are educated and u watched that GEJ's speech yet, u still have things to say in support of GEJ...well, burn ur certificate! such a waste!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Baawaa:

CAPITAL. NO
the President said MEND is a terrorist group, the same President that denied that MEND was responsible for October 1st, 2010 Bombing, even after MEND openly said they did it.

What do we have? the President even shamefully admitted that they did not probe the bombing, thanking South Africans. What a clueless President?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by meracool(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
PDP has Lost it...

8 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
payneleex:
if u are educated and u watched that GEJ's speech yet, u still have things to say in support of GEJ...well, burn ur certificate! such a waste!
Sorry my brother, my eye been no see well

Thanks Docadams

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Brimmie(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ah! shocked Bad Market!!

"The same way that PDP has governed other States is the same way I will govern Lagos State"
-Mr. Jimi Agbaje

Please, Lagosians should not allow this Errand Boy to turn Lagos to Abia o!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
The speech was more like a comic relief to me. It would have been better if he read his speech from a teleprompter.

So much fo being a clueless dolt!

9 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
mrofficial:

So what should be done to corrupt people? Continue to mingle with them as he has been doing?

It is said that, birds of a feather flock together.
We should give them appointment and award them contracts like our President is doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: mODIFIED by BRAV0O(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
This man called gej is at it again! What a shame! A president that cannot point out one tangible thing he has done to make my life better ?

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Redoil: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Consolation thread.
Whever APC cyber rats realks of failure they will quickly go and open consolation thread to console their jan.jaweed nature.
What a pathetic people

16 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Niwdog(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
David mark eeh.

"I wil stabilize oil price"

"i wil put corrupt politicians to prison" as if becoming the president wil make you a chief judge or a lawmaker

Yeye they smell
Re: mODIFIED by Redoil: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Consolation thread.
Whever APC cyber rats realks of failure they will quickly go and open consolation thread to console their jan.jaweed nature.
What a pathetic people.
Omenka obiagelli and berem ur attention is needed here

13 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by taharqa: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
The OP is just a FRUSTRATED little fellow, plzzz pay him no heed.....

*una nova see anytin yet. Today crowd na even small one sef. wait as the train moves round the remaining 35 states*

Tanks
Re: mODIFIED by Brimmie(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
SMH!! sad
Hypocrisy at its peak!

"Okah was procured from South Africa to assassinate me on October 1st"
- Jonathan

2010 - MEND Is Not A Terrorist Group
2015 - MEND Is Now A Terrorist Group

Jona, how dumb low can you go?? So much more for a PhD Holder! sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by Adminisher: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
I knew that Jonathan will trip himself and we have not seen anything yet.

The one I like is the one about " instead of building prisons I am building schools".

I think Nigeria needs a lot of prisons. Nigeria is the most under-prisoned country in the world and it is affecting the other sectors. We need twelve more prisons for white collar crimes and at least three maximum security prisons.

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Even God has destined PDP to lose this Presidential election......

See blunders littering everywhere from their speeches..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
The speech was more like a comic relief to me. It would have been better if he read his speech from a teleprompter.

So much fo being a clueless dolt!
I wanted to hear what he has achieved. He consistently castigated Buhari for trying to bring that corrupt Umaru Dikko to justice. He even lied that he always spend hours on queue just to buy "milk". grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by kingthreat(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sorry, if you're saying "Nigeria go better" and you vote these animals, you dont know what you want.

6 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by mrmetoo1: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm begging you guys whoever here is in anyway connected to APC's campaign team need to advise them to start using that Agbaje's line to seriously campaign. TV ads, radio ads, banners. All they need to do is lift his voice or the video and replay, no need to paraphrase just exact word for word

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:
I knew that Jonathan will trip himself and we have not seen anything yet.

The one I like is the one about " instead of building prisons I am building schools".

I think Nigeria needs a lot of prisons. Nigeria is the most under-prisoned country in the world and it is affecting the other sectors. We need twelve more prisons for white collar crimes and at least three maximum security prisons.
"I will build primary schools, I will build nursery schools and bla bla bla..." Maybe the United States Government are worthless for building prisons. This Jonathan does not know the usefulness of Prisons in a sane society. Maybe God should apologise for creating "Hell Fire"

4 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
I wanted to hear what he has achieved. He consistently castigated Buhari for trying to bring that corrupt Umaru Dikko to justice. He even lied that he always spend hours on queue just to buy "milk". grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy is that what he wants to use to get votes from Nigerians? Lol

Jonathan is not smart at all.

2 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Juliaann(f): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Barcanista you no dey tire,No matter how u twist it GEJ will surely win this election

it will be like a dream to you all

5 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by mrofficial(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
We should give them appointment and award them contracts like our President is doing

grin grin

If arresting corrupt people won't end corruption, I wonder what will.

Oh sorry, I almost forgot that awarding them contracts will end it.

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Clerverly: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=22pt]"Eko O' nibaje" Dumbo Sambo[/size]( Vice President)

3 Likes

Re: mODIFIED by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
cheesy cheesy is that what he wants to use to get votes from Nigerians? Lol

Jonathan is not smart at all.
As in I wanted to hear what they have to say, I was so glued to my PC and even connected a headphone direct to my monitor so as not no miss any part cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: mODIFIED by Brimmie(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:
I'm begging you guys whoever here is in anyway connected to APC's campaign team need to advise them to start using that Agbaje's line to seriously campaign. TV ads, radio ads, banners. All they need to do is lift his voice or the video and replay, no need to paraphrase just exact word for word

I would definitely do that for FREE if need be.

FireFire, Brother.. What do you think??
Re: mODIFIED by Clerverly: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
"There are some people who put our fathers who were abroad in crates, and tried to bring them home, until they were intercepted..." GEJ

Jonathan just reffered to a very corrupt man, Umaru Dikko as his Father! Shame! Shame!! and Shame!!!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) / Senate Intervenes In Benue Crisis, Meets With Ortom, Traditional Rulers(photos) / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.