Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts (2606 Views)

5 Reasons Why Introverts Should Date Extroverts / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Sanchez01: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
NB: Before my head is called for, I’d want NLers to know these are some of the things I’ve picked up as cues from extroverts (ladies) and why I believe they’re better off in relationships.

1. Extroverts are fun to be with: Girls who are extroverts cherish every itty bits of their conversations and can make 6 long hours seem like 2 when you’re with them. When you have a lady as an extrovert, be prepared for moments of delights and gists as they just get to make sure that the gists they share are worth passing time.

2. They are not secretive: *whispers* ladies, here’s a secret. The worst way to deal with a man is to hide things from him. While introverted girls will apologize and say “sorry, that’s just me” (if at all they can), extroverted girls really have little or nothing to hide because they end up opening up in the course of passing time. And since keeping secrets is on the negative side of relationships, keeping them means weakness to introverts and strengths to extroverts.

3. They have a good sense of humour: A girl who speaks her mind freely would likely ‘spice’ her conversations with undocumented literary elements that would in turn make her conversations interesting. A true sense of humour can truly be found in those who cherish conversations and discussions. Best of all, extroverted girls can make you laugh at no cost! grin

4. They don’t pile up your wrongs: Introverted girls can pile up your wrongs just becacause they lack the strength to tell them to your face, and worst of all, they often leave you to think you’ve been forgiven when it’s not so. Since introverted girls hardly speak up, they unconsciously delight in record the number of times you’ve wronged them. You would think they have a greater internal storage capacity than their counterparts. Biko, life is too short to reserve 8 Gigabyte of internal memory for recording wrong doings!

5. They’re the best social media chatters: Have you ever been on a social media and a lady goes:
Girl: I
You: Hi, how are you?
Girl: fyn

(And then you wait for further messages and nothing comes and you decide to reply with “k”)
You: k
Girl: k (end of chat)

Biko, you need not be told, she’s one wicked introvert! Typical extroverted girls won’t chat with you that way. Never!

6. Extroverted girls are DYNAMIC!: Since there are little or no dull moments with them, they sometimes suggest what you guys could do to spice up your chats, discussions etc., just in case they sense it’s becoming boring. Spontaneous or dynamic, as many would call it, they are always there to turn things around as long as it involves them. So, fellas, just in case you have an extrovert for a gf, biko put your mind at rest because she is a natural event planner, even if it’s just the two of you!

7. They hardly pretend: You just have to love them for this kiss Ladies who are extroverts hardly coat themselves in sugar to look like something else. You can easily see through them and know them just few hours of meeting them. Unlike their counterparts who smile sheepishly and stay mute almost every time, extroverted girls don’t mind sharing their ugly pasts as long as they like you. This is an endearing quality for me!

8. They are easily accepted: Guys, if your bae is an extrovert and you feel it’s about time your siblings know her, be rest assured that the likeness will come naturally. The meeting could be awkward at first but within an hour or two, they start feeling relaxed and then the real them comes up again. We all love people who are natural and true to themselves, don’t we? smiley

9. They make better wives: Yes, I talk am! Girls who are extroverts are fun loving people, adventurous and more romantic to deal with than one whose mind is hardly known. The beauty of a happy home is when both partners talk about anything endlessly, without feeling odd or out of place. Secrets are minimal and the discussions are endless if you intend taking one as a wife. So far she’s happy, all other things are settled.

10. They can be more trusted than introverts: This is perhaps a secret not known to many. Contrary to Japhet04’s claim about “shy girls won’t cheat on you”, extroverted girls are quite easy to deal with than the “talk nao” kind of girls. True, they can be out-going and all but that does not mean they are wild in all. Once a girl who happens to be an extrovert find that listening and smiling nature in you, be positive that what they want is in you and they have decided to stick to you.

11. They’re more experienced on almost every subject matter: So true! Extroverted girls have a wider knowledge of topical issues, ranging from relationships, s3x, religion, politics, music, fashion, movies, just name it. Perhaps the reason for this is because of their conversational lifestyle which is a plus to them without knowing it. Their experience on subject matters make them readily available for discussions when the need arises, and just in case you have one as a guy, feel free to discuss what you have in mind and if she refuses to respond, then understand she’s not interested at that point in time. wink

12. Not all extroverted girls are party freaks: Another big one! That she’s an extrovert does not imply she’s a s3x, party, money, or whatever freak, wrong! Most extroverts enjoy the company of gist-partners, their lovers, family or friends. They just need someone to spend time with and not just in drinking away tomorrow. Even the so-called “shy” girls perform wonders just as Moses parted the Red Sea than the ‘unshy’ girls *Imagine what readers are thinking. Chai! Dirty minds* angry

Please feel free to add to the points mentioned smiley smiley
Cc
Naijaboiy
Safarigirl
Ellagold35
Oluwatola5
Cuteniva

(To all introverts on the forum, I don't hate you o! These are just facts!! grin)

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by jingh(f): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
For every debatives topic on nairaland, there is a counter thread !
jingh law
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Mologi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
what are u saying my bro...
u mean MR IBU dey enjoy this factorss
hmm.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Sanchez01: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
For every debatives topic on nairaland, there is a counter thread !
jingh law
Sure, particularly when it's debatable. Wouldn't you agree? smiley
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
13. You Spend more On Extroverts undecided

(Bleep all this dating shi.t)

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by jingh(f): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

Sure, particularly when it's debatable. Wouldn't you agree? smiley
gat no problem with dat sir

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
OK you set up a counter thread on my post but let me quickly make something's clear to you

1.) like i said extroverts are talkative and I see you have agreed with me in your first point unknown to you

2.) in your second point you said introvert are secretive while extroverts have little or nothing to hide,sorry Bro but you've got your facts wrong.

You see because introverts are not talkative like extroverts doesn't mean that they are secretive. Introverts are genuine people who have tremendous potentials but don't use it to accentuate pride like extroverts, they mind their business,keep cool and have straight set out goals, and most of all they share personal feelings and opinions which I would not term as secrets with their trusted few friends unlike the extrovert who does not know when to keep her mouth shut, if share your secret with an extrovert you share your secret with the world but share it with an introvert and it's safe

Remember speech is silver,silence is golden

3.).concerning sense of humour, it does not Garner well with extroverts, they think they can be funny and fun to be with thereby making comments that are so out of the box and annoying, that they give their self away to frequent complications in their relationship, while introverts rationalize with you and speak only when necessary

Remember think before you act

4.).yes like you said they don't pile up your wrongs, yes I agree with you,they don't pile up your wrongs but they disburse it,they sharpaly use your wrong to form a topic with their gossiping friends...,

5.) this your no.5point is funny o, wetin concern manpikin with being good in chatting,people are thinking of being established in life and you are looking for good chatters...smh sad

I'll stop here for now but I may be back, goodluck with your extrovert girls mate wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by naijaboiy: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Spot on Jare!

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sanchez01:
NB: Before my head is called for, I’d want NLers to know these are some of the things I’ve picked up as cues from extroverts (ladies) and why I believe they’re better off in relationships.

1. Extroverts are fun to be with: Girls who are extroverts cherish every itty bits of their conversations and can make 6 long hours seem like 2 when you’re with them. When you have a lady as an extrovert, be prepared for moments of delights and gists as they just get to make sure that the gists they share are worth passing time.

2. They are not secretive: *whispers* ladies, here’s a secret. The worst way to deal with a man is to hide things from him. While introverted girls will apologize and say “sorry, that’s just me” (if at all they can), extroverted girls really have little or nothing to hide because they end up opening up in the course of passing time. And since keeping secrets is on the negative side of relationships, keeping them means weakness to introverts and strengths to extroverts.

3. They have a good sense of humour: A girl who speaks her mind freely would likely ‘spice’ her conversations with undocumented literary elements that would in turn make her conversations interesting. A true sense of humour can truly be found in those who cherish conversations and discussions. Best of all, extroverted girls can make you laugh at no cost! grin

4. They don’t pile up your wrongs: Introverted girls can pile up your wrongs just becacause they lack the strength to tell them to your face, and worst of all, they often leave you to think you’ve been forgiven when it’s not so. Since introverted girls hardly speak up, they unconsciously delight in record the number of times you’ve wronged them. You would think they have a greater internal storage capacity than their counterparts. Biko, life is too short to reserve 8 Gigabyte of internal memory for recording wrong doings!

5. They’re the best social media chatters: Have you ever been on a social media and a lady goes:
Girl: I
You: Hi, how are you?
Girl: fyn

(And then you wait for further messages and nothing comes and you decide to reply with “k”)
You: k
Girl: k (end of chat)

Biko, you need not be told, she’s one wicked introvert! Typical extroverted girls won’t chat with you that way. Never!

6. Extroverted girls are DYNAMIC!: Since there are little or no dull moments with them, they sometimes suggest what you guys could do to spice up your chats, discussions etc., just in case they sense it’s becoming boring. Spontaneous or dynamic, as many would call it, they are always there to turn things around as long as it involves them. So, fellas, just in case you have an extrovert for a gf, biko put your mind at rest because she is a natural event planner, even if it’s just the two of you!

7. They hardly pretend: You just have to love them for this kiss Ladies who are extroverts hardly coat themselves in sugar to look like something else. You can easily see through them and know them just few hours of meeting them. Unlike their counterparts who smile sheepishly and stay mute almost every time, extroverted girls don’t mind sharing their ugly pasts as long as they like you. This is an endearing quality for me!

8. They are easily accepted: Guys, if your bae is an extrovert and you feel it’s about time your siblings know her, be rest assured that the likeness will come naturally. The meeting could be awkward at first but within an hour or two, they start feeling relaxed and then the real them comes up again. We all love people who are natural and true to themselves, don’t we? smiley

9. They make better wives: Yes, I talk am! Girls who are extroverts are fun loving people, adventurous and more romantic to deal with than one whose mind is hardly known. The beauty of a happy home is when both partners talk about anything endlessly, without feeling odd or out of place. Secrets are minimal and the discussions are endless if you intend taking one as a wife. So far she’s happy, all other things are settled.

10. They can be more trusted than introverts: This is perhaps a secret not known to many. Contrary to Japhet04’s claim about “shy girls won’t cheat on you”, extroverted girls are quite easy to deal with than the “talk nao” kind of girls. True, they can be out-going and all but that does not mean they are wild in all. Once a girl who happens to be an extrovert find that listening and smiling nature in you, be positive that what they want is in you and they have decided to stick to you.

11. They’re more experienced on almost every subject matter: So true! Extroverted girls have a wider knowledge of topical issues, ranging from relationships, s3x, religion, politics, music, fashion, movies, just name it. Perhaps the reason for this is because of their conversational lifestyle which is a plus to them without knowing it. Their experience on subject matters make them readily available for discussions when the need arises, and just in case you have one as a guy, feel free to discuss what you have in mind and if she refuses to respond, then understand she’s not interested at that point in time. wink

12. Not all extroverted girls are party freaks: Another big one! That she’s an extrovert does not imply she’s a s3x, party, money, or whatever freak, wrong! Most extroverts enjoy the company of gist-partners, their lovers, family or friends. They just need someone to spend time with and not just in drinking away tomorrow. Even the so-called “shy” girls perform wonders just as Moses parted the Red Sea than the ‘unshy’ girls *Imagine what readers are thinking. Chai! Dirty minds* angry

Please feel free to add to the points mentioned smiley smiley
Cc
Naijaboiy
Safarigirl
Ellagold35
Oluwatola5
Cuteniva

(To all introverts on the forum, I don't hate you o! These are just facts!! grin)
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Clemzy16(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Supported
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by dechandel(f): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
That number 5 can be very annoying
I always do it whenever i want someone to disappear off my list grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Sanchez01: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
dechandel:
That number 5 can be very annoying
I always do it whenever i want someone to disappear off my list grin
An introvert I guess? undecided
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Space bookers association of Nairaland
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Tallesty1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
To cheat no dey hard them...

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
To cheat no dey hard them...
I'm telling you cheesy
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by maajin007(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
dey somtym over do the talking and can easily cheat on u.I support the motion of Japheth joor
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by dechandel(f): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

An introvert I guess? undecided
I cant even tell
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by chimerase2: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na so dis ma gal friend way de work for bank started a chat with me dis morning omo see chat
She: Hi
Me: baby how was ur hamarttan nite
She: fyn

Me: I can see u re set for work, how is work
She: fyn ooo

I didn't even boda to ask her anytin again angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Icekeeng(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2015
All i want from a woman is respect, attitude and good character either an extrovert or an introvert
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by theorbiters: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
You want to date an extrovert? Go ahead.
You want to date an introvert? Go ahead.

Shaa make sure you choose the type that suits you. Trust me, if u an extrovert guy, dates an extrovert girl, there is a 69% that it won't last, for so many reasons e.g the trust level wud be so low that you both won't trust urself.

If you, an introvert guy goes for an introvert lady, omo guy, na boredom go kill una.

But what I like about the introverts is that, they may not speak all the time ooo, but once they open their mounth to say how they feel, BELIEVE ME, IT IS REAL.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by mesoade(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
1.By dating an introvert girl you spend less,
during festive periods instead of buying brazillian hair,expensive clothes or wrist watch your an extrovert girl,just go to the bookshop and buy and introvert girl a Novel,believe me,you've made her day . .
2. An average introvert girl is more intelligent than an average extrovert girls. . What do you expect when she stays indoor all day reading novels,inspirational book,about politics,sports,science e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by mesoade(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
1.By dating an introvert girl you spend less,
during festive periods instead of buying brazillian hair,expensive clothes or wrist watch on your extrovert girl,just go to the bookshop and buy an introvert girl a Novel,believe me,you've made her day and she'l c u as romantic
2. An average introvert girl is more intelligent than an average extrovert girl. . What do you expect when she stays indoor all day reading novels,inspirational book,about politics,sports,science e.t.c. Contrary to the extrovert girl(though might read but not as much as the introvert girl)
3. Introverts girls hardly cheat contrary to the extrovert girls who always want to explore.
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by cuteniva: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Japhet04:
nyc write up

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
let all who are introverted remain cool for we keep people wondering about what we are up to...• Moses chapter 2:4
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
cuteniva:
nyc write up
thanks,

. smiley cheesy
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by tpiah11: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
smackimorn:
13. You Spend more On Extroverts :-

but having a good time right?
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
5.) °•°I'm Introverted but I'll talk you ta sleep on bbm,that's how I do.
Introverted doesn't mean we can't hold conversation.
...Anyway carry on with ya extroveted woman love! tongue
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Sanchez01: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
5.) °•°I'm Iintroverted but I'll talk you ta sleep on bbm,that's how I do.
Introverted doesn't mean we can't hold conversation.
...Anyway carry on with ya extroveted woman love! tongue
No vexgrin... By the way, this ya colour can blind someoneundecided
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by HARDDON: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
thanks but i'd pass!

i like my woman reserved, not excessively chatty as these extroverts. Sometimes, just scoop her in my arms, we cuddle and have a QUIET TIME , let our hearts do the talking while she sleeps off in my arms and i'm thinking about increasing our life's stakes.

i dont like loud gurls, and extroverts are generally..... they talk wen they are sick, lonely, peeved etc..........too rowdy for for yours truly.

to crown it all up, is this very issue of women psychological make up: women generally have tongues and are home with adjectives , imagine a situation when she now combines this with nagging and been an extrovert! shocked shocked

brotherly, that is a time boooOOOMB waiting to explode.
Re: 12 Reasons Guys Should Date Extroverts by Sanchez01: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
cuteniva:
nyc write up
Didn't see your post until. Who would hail japhet04 if not you?grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Haunted By A Native Doctor / Can A Woman Rape A Man / Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.