Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Another APC Lie Bursted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another APC Lie Bursted (4810 Views)

Breaking News: Another APC Lie Bursted (pics) / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood (2) (3) (4)

Another APC Lie Bursted by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Following President Jonathan's correct assertion that Buhari as military head of state did not buy arms for the Nigerian Military, APC supporters have produced a video claiming that contrary to the what the President said Buhari actually did.
Now see the title of the video and jugde for yourself. Was Buhari head of state in 1982? How can he claim glory for what Alh Shehu Shagari did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cc: Lier in Chief Fastshipping.

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by jingh(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
APContherun:
Cc: Lier in Chief Fastshipping.
Ve you receive alert for this video ?
don't work for pdp without collecting something tangible that can insured your great grand children lives
but alas they can't pay that much

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
don't work for pdp without collecting something tangible that can insured your great grand children lives
Why don't you address the issue raised instead of this noise you made. Was Buhari head of state in 1982 to purchase arms? Just like you liers claimed he built refineries in 1977 when Obasanjo was Head of State. APC claiming others glory since 1900.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by rozayx5(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:

we will not keep quiet and watch APC sell expired blood thirsty people to the public in the name of change, its not money, its the passion

18 Likes

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by ayukdaboss(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
"Bursted"
Please show us your certificate.
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by freshness2020: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
"Bursted"
#GEJ2015 till buhari pronounces "F & "P Correctly!

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
"Bursted"
Is correcting my wrong spelling all you have to say about the lies you guys are throwing around?
OK I got the spelling wrong now tell us if the video shows Buhari bought arms as you guys claim.
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by ayukdaboss(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
APContherun:

Is correcting my wrong spelling all you have to say about the lies you guys are throwing around?
OK I got the spelling wrong now tell us if the video shows Buhari bought arms as you guys claim.
What is your point exactly? What did he go there to buy? Motorcycles?

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

My point is that he couldn't have bought any arm in 1982 when he wasn't head of state. He was only head of state from Dec 31st 1983 to Aug 1985.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

he went there to build prisons.

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by buskie13(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:

#GEJ2015 till buhari pronounces "F & "P Correctly!
Lol...so hilarious... his "F" would be like ep...while his "P" z gonna be fi...chai....nairalanders bad

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by D9ty7(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
Why not comment about the issue being discussed?
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by ayukdaboss(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
APContherun:

My point is that he couldn't have bought any arm in 1982 when he wasn't head of state. He was only head of state from Dec 31st 1983 to Aug 1985.
So if the Minister of Defence in Nigeria now goes to Russia to buy weapons under GEJ's government, it is reasonable to assert that GEJ bought the weapons not the Defence Minister?
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by jingh(f): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

we will not keep quiet and watch APC sell expired blood thirsty people to the public in the name of change, its not money, its the passion
d same passion GEJ showed claiming he defeated ebola

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by luvmijeje(f): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Following President Jonathan's correct assertion that Buhari as military head of state did not buy arms for the Nigerian Military

This is a reminder that being a PhD holder doesn't and will never equate intelligence, smartness and being a thinker especially in this country.

Is Jonathan trying to tell us the prerequisite for voting is voting someone who has bought rifles for the Nigeria army? Is he indirectly saying Nigerians should vote for him because he bought rifles for the Nigeria army? Is Mr President alright upstairs?
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by BlackBaron: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

So if the Minister of Defence in Nigeria now goes to Russia to buy weapons under GEJ's government, it is reasonable to assert that GEJ bought the weapons not the Defence Minister?
Yes, it means Jonathan acquired them as it was under his regime however Jonathan was wrong on today's statement.
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by theV0ice: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Without buying weapons (according to gej), maitasine and Chadian rebels were dealt a debilitating blow.

Gej with budgetary allocations running into billions couldnt visit chibok because he's scared of being killed. A whole c-in-c? What then is the use of buying hardware you and your generals are incapable of deploying sensibly?

He's truly the clueless-in-chief
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by masseratti: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
I don't understand Gej on this one,why should Buhari buy weapons for the military during peace time? Nigeria was not at war during Buhari's administration,plus we were experiencing fall in oil price and government revenues.i see no reason why Gej should make comparison on arms because right now we are at war with insurgents.
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by olabukola: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have not see Jagbajan in any of the APC gathering recently. I hope he is in good health and in support of this change.
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
APC UNA SHAME DEY CATCH ME!!!!
TUFIA LIE LIE PARTY!!!

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by Aksonman: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

HABAAA...APC fans ooo, which kain reasoning be this? I send my house boy to go buy cow for me inside market, na who get the cow? Na who really BUY the cow?

Chei....i weep for some APC fans' sense of reasoning oo.

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by Pataki: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Before anyone believes the shameless liars like the OP and his rambunctious fellows, can you kindly spare a few minutes to check online whether Buhari bought weapons or not!

Here is a link to help you out: http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by chimerase2: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari is a born criminal and a pathetic liar
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by opiaoku: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Anyuka the boss

Like master like slave

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by ayukdaboss(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Aksonman:

HABAAA...APC fans ooo, which kain reasoning be this? I send my house boy to go buy cow for me inside market, na who get the cow? Na who really BUY the cow?

Chei....i weep for some APC fans' sense of reasoning oo.
Hmm...so wetin your houseboy go do for market? Em go greet the cow seller?
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by HzRF(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Another 1

Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by Redoil: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

mr man you are a danger and threat to urself the killer party you support and people arround you.
Many are mad but few are roaming about. HZRF
I will never argue with an APC cyber rats anymore. Very sad and pathetic
Re: Another APC Lie Bursted by HzRF(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Pls answer ur question

Gej or minister of defence?

How Much Does An AVERAGE Nigerian Live On A Day / Hilarious Tweets From Dino Melaye VS Bola Tinubu's Fallout / What Happened When Goodluck Jonathan Got To Mali On A Rescue Mission ( Video)