Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

So What Is The 'big' Gift This Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So What Is The 'big' Gift This Year? (1023 Views)

See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / What Are We Expecting From GEJ As New Year Wish/gift This Time??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So What Is The 'big' Gift This Year? by misright(f): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2008
I can't believe Christmas is now LESS than 8 days away. I'm just about completely finished wrapping and the shopping is totally done. I was just wondering what everyone got their little ones and what the older ones wanted/got for their luvd ones. smiley smiley
Re: So What Is The 'big' Gift This Year? by sorabeckha: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2008
Mac dvd to iPod is an excellent DVD to iPod conversion tool that is designed for Mac OS users to convert DVD to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and other iPod players,
By using DVD to iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert your favorite DVDs to iPod Touch,iPod Classic and iPod Nano,
want to convert your funny videos to you iPod, take a look at iPod Video Converter for Mac ,
enjoy your DVDs and videos on your iPod by browsing Convert DVD to iPod for Mac .
Re: So What Is The 'big' Gift This Year? by Raymond88(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2008
;d

(1) (Reply)

4th Global Youth Conference 2009 / 190 / Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.