Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. (23375 Views)

NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption / Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by akaahs(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2015
By d special grace of God I'm going to participate in d fourth comin election as a serving corp member in Borno state. Nigeria i serve so help me God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Aitee1: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2015
loomer:

NA SO THEM TELL US ABOUT ZARIA WEN I WAS SERVING THERE, AND THE 2011 FIGHT STARTED FROM THERE.

THE SMARTEST THING FOR COPAS TO DO IS GO HOME. COS WEDA U SUPPORT APC OR NOT, WHN TROUBLE STARTS NO ONE AND I REPEAT NO ONE WILL CARE.

TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

Tell them oh cos I'm a living witness

5 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by lonelydora: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Ambi25:
what people dont understand is that not all northern state are crisis zone. Most of the northern state are even more peaceful than other region in the country
Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body go grave.

9 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by tandj: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by kristisking(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Those of you serving in the north who wish to participate have to be very carefull.Stay away from the poling statoins if adequate security measures are not put in place.I participated in the 2011 elections in Kaduna.In fact I saw hell in the hands of CPC thugs.God saved me,I almost lost my sight.Those animals in the north wont mind terminating your lives just to have their ways.

4 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by heatmeup(f): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:

That's the Facebook profile of a Corper who lost his life at the 2011 polls.
https://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline
almost not killed
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by tandj: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by tolexy007(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2015
akaahs:
By d special grace of God I'm going to participate in d fourth comin election as a serving corp member in Borno state. Nigeria i serve so help me God.
owk ooooo, Dog wey go lost no go hear d whistle of d hunter, may God b with u sa...Pls giv me ur number to call u after d election.

1 Like

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by babtunns(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Larryfly:

all northern states including those states that look like northern states are bokoharam sorry crisis zone.......I m sure you are not even in one of them presently

plz don't scared ppl here , I'm serving in Nasarawa presently n I participated in distribution of PVC n CVR even during d curfew n God's willing nothing happen, n with God on my side again I'm working with INEC . so not all place in north is bad

2 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by tolexy007(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2015
babtunns:

plz don't scared ppl here , I'm serving in Nasarawa presently n I participated in distribution of PVC n CVR even during d curfew n God's willing nothing happen, n with God on my side again I'm working with INEC . so not all place in north is bad
I pity u, u can't trust dem, Once their prob starts, it start cos dey dont tink twice...I pray God protect u. Hausas can nt b predicted.

2 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Abuklaw(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
I am optimistic about the safety of our corp members because a peaceful election devoid of irregularities will be held in Febuhari.

As the presidential Election
approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by InZA: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
I really don't see why it's so difficult to value one's life more than some small chunk of change, even if it's 1million per corper, it's still change because you can't exchange that money for your life or a lost eye, a decapitated body or an amputated limb. If you're a serving corp member in any state in the North East after Kwara-Why do you want to give your life to the dogs by participating in this election process, is that how value-less your life is?.Doesn't your life have some greater, more noble cause and meaning than lending it to destruction in the north?.

I served in Jigawa state and Jigawa is one of the most "peaceful" States in the north, but I will still not want even the devil(the most hated being) to be there as a corper during this election period.... These Northern guys are dogs, they are without humane senses, your life to them is not as important as a cow, in other words they value a cow's life more than yours, in moments like this, they neither have friends nor acquaintances... All they see you as is a slaughterable chunk of 4-limbed meat.

No corper should be in the north on or before February 1st.

You have been warned.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
babtunns:

kai!!!....and you just cited a wrong place as an example. even in borno, there was no crises in the PVC distribution. have you heard of the Eggon clashes or the ombatse group??.... jus be prayerful & watchful. pvc distribution no b election oo

4 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Corp memebers make una wise up, forget wetin inec talk say make una no collect bribe.before ya commence accreditation, mAke sure ya call d agents one side and tell dem to pay ya your money tell dem feeding money cos each party has made provision for ya,its ya rite, inec officials won't tell ya dat, once ya fail to collect it before accreditation u don lose ya money to dose useless agents. In were I did mine,pdp apc and labour, were suppose to pay me #15,000 each. It was so painful, don't let dem go away wif ya money, its wat ya all nid

1 Like

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Aitee1: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
tandj:

Will they hear?
Their blood is soo hot now.
They think it's like what they witness on nairaland.

There, u face reality. And can see d extent a politician can go.

D army won't protect u. U r on ur own strictly.
Let their children come and do d job.

Will never advice anybody I know to do that.

It started during our set and I know some folks that lost their lives cos of unwise decisions.
Some even want to make some money out of it.

Did I hear u mention army

Those thick village in the north nothing like army oh...during my service 2011 it was only civil defence with bartin that were guiding us and when the fight started they disappeared...and that was one of the so called peaceful nothern state oh...Jigawa! The only rescue team we had then was from NYSC officials.

2 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
tolexy007:

I pity u, u can't trust dem, Once their prob starts, it start cos dey dont tink twice...I pray God protect u. Hausas can nt b predicted.
That's the same thing I was telling one guy here on Nairaland yesterday, and he was telling me that I'm heartless, That I don't want the "people's general" to get votes there. I encouraged him to go there and work, He became speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by ednut1(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2015
heatmeup:
almost not killed
he was later killed. did u expect his ghost to update that he was jst killed

2 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:
I really don't see why it's so difficult to value one's life more than some small chunk of change, even if it's 1million per corper, it's still change because you can't exchange that money for your life or a lost eye, a decapitated body or an amputated limb. If you're a serving corp member in any state in the North East after Kwara-Why do you want to give your life to the dogs by participating in this election process, is that how value-less your life is?.Doesn't your life have some greater, more noble cause and meaning than lending it for destruction in the north?.

I served in Jigawa state and Jigawa is one of the most "peaceful" States in the north, but I will still not want even the devil(the most hated being) to be there as a corper during this election period.... These Northern guys are dogs, they are without humane senses, your life to them is not as important as a cow, in other words they value a cow's life more than yours, in moments like this, they neither have friends nor acquaintances... All they see you as is a slaughterable chunk of 4-limbed meat.

No corper should be in the north on or before February 1st.

You have been warned.
You are the man!. Thumbs up!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Those participating in the north should be extremely careful, because they will force under aged voters on you and from February 15 to 16th when the result will be likely announced, make sure you are in a military barrack because there will be a repetition of what happened in 2011 in the north.

Left me with me, it would have been corpers from the north should serve in the north during this election period but the rigging over there will be massive.

In all, Stay Safe
Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Champele(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Especially the fact that a radical islamist is participating,and will likely loose.my brother be careful.
donwise1:
good one but am still contemplating whether to participate. am serving in one of the northern states and security is an issue for me.

2 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by gurunlocker: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2015
heatmeup:
almost not killed

guess u didn't check the comments..... the dude was killed less than a week later

1 Like

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by ugojamali(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Most important guideline especially those in the north is to be prepared to die. Commit your soul to your maker. Repent of all sins if you're a religious man. Put your affairs in order. Say goodbye to your loved ones. Prepare for the worst But hope for the best.

4 Likes

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2015
if u know u re a corper serving in d north, find ur level before February...
a word is enuf for d wise.

1 Like

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by PerfumeRepublik: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2015
heatmeup:
almost not killed

Oh! Really? Well that timeline has refused to update itself since 2011..
He was killed days later.that's why.life means nothing to these berbers

1 Like

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by lincolnj88: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
the federal govt has ordered nigerian army to seized it.
Did you give your employers all your original certificate

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by stagger: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2015
If you are a corper serving in the north, better read this. Start working on a plan of escape. Rehearse it daily. Keep physical cash on yourselves. Liaise with your family on an effective rescue plan in case you are stranded. Make sure u own a power bank for your phones in case you have to be on the run in the bush for days.

If you have the access, own a firearm. Borrowing from 2011 and from what those of us here have been hearing these Hausa boys say all over town recently, there is definitely going to be trouble if Buhari loses. Already in some northern states, my personal intelligence network has picked stories of people being beaten for merely mentioning the name Jonathan. Recently I was in a place in Abuja where it was "sai Bihari" all around me.

If you value your life as a corper serving in the north, take thus advice very seriously. Your life may depend on it. If several corpers could be killed and raped in 2011 because they were supposedly aiding GEJ in performing electoral duty, imagine 2015 when the stakes are exceedingly higher.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. by dasrackhor(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Ambi25:

The safety of the life of a corps member is of paramount concern to the Nigeria Nation. This is because the ultimate success of the corps member as a catalyst for unity and social development is inexorably linked to his being alive. So, as we move into an election period it's important i communicate with Corps members as their contributions in participation in elections is of great help to the Nation at this period.

It is not going to be an easy task especially for the new corps members but it worth more to be part of the excercise. The foundamental of a successful service year is the orientation course programme.

Followed by other vital activities that comes a while if as a corps member you are lucky to be in service during this period, activivities such as engaging in elections process.

So what does it take Corps Members to be focused during elections?
* Make up your mind to adapt, submit to and obey all the Election rules and regulations spelt out by INEC
* Determine to persevere, be painstaking and diligent
* Be ready to move to remote areas and stay for a day for elections exercise
* Endeavour, as a matter of compulsion, to carefully read and study all printed matters issued.
* In group where possible or individually, the corp members should aclimatise with the traditional ruler, local government chairman, distric police officer, sss, civil defence corps unit etc.

These are the key players in the security of the community during elections
you may also check out the professional ethics for election officials coming soon.

Cheers!!

#Nigeria2015elections

Source: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2015/01/guidelines-for-nysc-members.html#more
Hope dis pple will nt be killed in d North oooo...Cos dat zone nah Land of d death....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Esther Ezenwoye Nominated For Nigeria Entrepreneur Award / Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja / Corps Member Wins Mtn’s N50 Million House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.