Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy (1499 Views)

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / I Predicted France Terror Attack ā€“ T.B. Joshua / Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by maxben(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
I got this from Prophet TB Joshua's Facebook page and YouTube channel.

"We pray that God would strengthen all the family, friends and colleagues of those
who lost their lives during the horrific terrorist attack on The Charlie Hebdo
magazine offices in Paris, France earlier today."

On Sunday 20th April 2014, during a Sunday service at The SCOAN, Prophet T.B.
Joshua gave a prophetic message concerning an attack which he saw would occur
in a French-speaking country. These were his words:
"In a French country, this is France, Iā€™m seeing an attack; there will be an attack
there. They should take note of Wednesday and Thursday. I will ask them to play it
on Emmanuel TV."
The following week, during The SCOAN live service, on Sunday 27th April 2014,
Prophet T.B. Joshua spoke further about the vision God had given him concerning
the French-speaking country. He mentioned that the perpetrators were still in town
and specified the location in which he saw the attack occur - Paris, the capital city
of France. These were his words:
"The nation, a French speaking country which I said last Sunday - these people are
still in the town - French speaking. I was saying last week in Paris; that was the
location I saw last week.ā€
We pray that God would strengthen all the family, friends and colleagues of those
who lost their lives during the terrorist attack on The Charlie Hebdo magazine
offices in Paris, France on Wednesday 7th January 2015.

Link to the video on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k03Ye5xusTY
Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/tbjministries

Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by busterr(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ok oh!
Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by thehomer: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
What sort of ghoulish vultures are you people who support this charlattan? He made this so called prediction last year, why didn't he give the names of the perpetrators and the date that it would occur? Or was his God asleep as usual?
Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by demelza: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Not again! undecided
Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by delishpot: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Una don come again?
Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by vooks: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
thehomer:
What sort of ghoulish vultures are you people who support this charlattan? He made this so called prediction last year, why didn't he give the names of the perpetrators and the date that it would occur? Or was his God asleep as usual?

It is not God that was asleep, it is the IQ of his sheeple that is so low that they can't see through his shenanigans

Here is the 'prophecy'. Watch out for an edited version any moment from now. The terror attack is too big to skip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnka7nsz85o
Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)

The devil of our generation keeps glorying in the melancholy of others. I am even more perplexed at the staggering number of impressionable thoughtless nonentities who troop online to idolize him for hitherto unheard ambiguous predictions each time disaster happens.

His inglorious end will heal many tainted brains, undoubtedly.
Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by Alexyswiss(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
okay continue
Re: Paris Terror Attack - T.b. Joshua Prophecy by vooks: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Politicos:
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)

The devil of our generation keeps glorying in the melancholy of others. I am even more perplexed at the staggering number of impressionable thoughtless nonentities who troop online to idolize him for hitherto unheard ambiguous predictions each time disaster happens.

His inglorious end will heal many tainted brains, undoubtedly.

I wish I could agree with you but verily verily I say unto you, after his exit, his sheeple will in all likelihood fill the void with another equally or worse charlatan

(1) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Nathaniel Bassey Ft Micah Stampley - Onise Iyanu / If you allow a small sin to go on in The Church, soon others will be Infected. / Jesus Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.