Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ict Consultant Do You Know........ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ict Consultant Do You Know........ (788 Views)

Josakin Media - Best Social Media Consultant / Would You Like To Become A Web Consultant In Just 5days? / 10 Questions To Ask When Hiring An SEO Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by SunnyJ2: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Do you know how much, it will cost me to outsource some one to create a forum site like www.nairabanks.com
is a created with a forum software,
no writing of codethe software make it easy.
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by SunnyJ2: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
guys! hope it wouldn't cost me much?
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by donsheddy1(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2015
It won't cost as much as u think. Contact me on 08031975415 and let's discuss further.
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
call me lets talk 08100022013
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Contact me O! I can do it for u O at cheaper rate. 08039710459
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by SunnyJ2: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Post the price here, if i can afford it, i will call you.
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by donsheddy1(m): 3:54am On Jan 10, 2015
SunnyJ2:
Post the price here, if i can afford it, i will call you.
N25,000
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by SunnyJ2: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2015
donsheddy1:
N25,000
Some body just told me that, that amount is to too much, but wait! are you goin register the domain and host it? Never the less, after my findings am going to call you.
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by SunnyJ2: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Please don't waste your time biding for this contract with a fraudulent mindset, cos i have a third party in almost all the 36 the state of nigeria that are not going to collect a penny from me and you, but they will make sure my money did not lost.
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by donsheddy1(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2015
SunnyJ2:

Some body just told me that, that amount is to too much, but wait! are you goin register the domain and host it? Never the less, after my findings am going to call you.
How can I charge that amount and don't host?
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by donsheddy1(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2015
SunnyJ2:
Please don't waste your time biding for this contract with a fraudulent mindset, cos i have a third party in almost all the 36 the state of nigeria that are not going to collect a penny from me and you, but they will make sure my money did not lost.
I like it when people are frightened and make claims. It's so funny hahahah *ROTFL* Anyway, it's cool to have 3rd parties and count me out on fraud lol
Re: Ict Consultant Do You Know........ by SunnyJ2: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
donsheddy1:
I like it when people are frightened and make claims. It's so funny hahahah *ROTFL* Anyway, it's cool to have 3rd parties and count me out on fraud lol
Thanks dont worry will reach you on phone after my finding. i have begin to believe in your capability. thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos / Video Maker And Whiteboard Animation By Makewebvideo / HELP: My Blog Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.