Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? (1442 Views)

Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? by Jman06(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please house I need your opinions on this. A brother of mine is planning to travel to Malaysia and would like to be informed on the job opportunities there. He is a graduate of chemistry but has not been able to get a job in Nigeria since he graduated in 2012.
He now wants to use the little money he saved to travel to Malaysia in search of greener pasture.
He doesn't want to deal on any illegal business, hence he is seeking advice from Nigerians who are there already on how he can secure a legit job over there.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
i heard that black people are unemployeable in malaysia, no malaysian is gonna employ you. you can open a business if you have the cash.

Na hear-say oh! don't take it seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? by ibkgab001: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tell Him to apply to "wire crew"

By the way please tell him to go with good laptop and few change to buy tools grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Following
Re: Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? by JayJustus(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i heard that black people are unemployeable in malaysia, no malaysian is gonna employ you. you can open a business if you have the cash.

Na hear-say oh! don't take it seriously.

who said Lol...I study here and my cousin finished from Nottingham Uni here and worked here for about 3 years...they employ blacks and Nigerians once you have a good certificate...there are nierian lecturers here too in UM, universiti putra, Universiti petronas and the likes...the pay is not so good that's why my cousin went back to Nigeria cos of a better offer...if you wanna work here then ensure probably. you do a masters programme here.. Nigerians are taking jobs here everyday...outsourcing job from Singaporean companies one of my friend does too...

2 Likes

Re: Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? by ollyboy009(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Nice response bro, Pls how much do you think a master degree in finance will cost in any of Malaysian university. I mean tution fee and how what is the duration (18months, 24months?).
Re: Please What Legitimate Jobs Can One Easily Get In Malaysia?? by Truth234(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
ollyboy009:
Nice response bro, Pls how much do you think a master degree in finance will cost in any of Malaysian university. I mean tution fee and how what is the duration (18months, 24months?).

It depends on your choice of University, UK or Malaysian University? All the UK are private universities and all the Malaysian universities are generally affordable compared to the UK schools. Its your choice, your money.

(1) (Reply)

6 Least Safe Cities In The World / Abuja’s Top 5 Family-friendly Destinations / Enugu Airport Flooded This Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.