Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (42362 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2015
versashee:
WHAT ABOUT HOW TO CATCH GIRLS THAT ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY BUT DO NOT WANT YOU TO WANT THEIR BODY ??grin

Girls wan dey form sense.,.,.,.,., i want your body and so what? u want my money too.

If i dont chow these stuffs u re carrying, who will?

guy u make sense die... see the op pic self na small laps she want take cause confusion make we no talk true na lie we they see road wella..lolz smiley
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by queebeediva(f): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Boys grow up and stop decieving good girls . And come to think of it ooo why are the boys not smilling to this? Hahahaha the thruth is always bitter .
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by jearile(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
crazysaint:
some are quite true, some are rotten lies expecially that sex chat of a thing! I often call my girl when we are not closer to sex chat me on phone atleast to pour out my cum and God knows i luv this girl to pieces, i alwys touch her boobs, suck it like is my last day xo does it mean i dont have iota luv for her. Oh God be my witness i so luv that babe.
OMG! Love don suffer... Confusing lust for love is now the in thing - if no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol o. When the creature thinks he is wiser than the Creator
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by joshrare(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=29618073][/quote]

Just check up your profile pix..
From what I saw, I don't think you care about who use who or who dump who...
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by iLovePusssy: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Wah kinda yeye thread b dis ... If a guy asks yhu out..nd u oblige,,, weti go hapun next?? No be kpekus Mtcheeew.. All dis learners sef..
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by peddyholly: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
There are many ways to kill a rat smiley

Dnt mind d eroticangelina, pls stay @dat door wif a stick, am wif a pester here, mak we kill dem all. So she expects all guys to discuss future wif any lady that comes our way? Joker!! Yeye, weda man no go chop
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by emcykhalifa(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Wetin u expect. Trade by barter abi na guyz supose loss. cool
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by bigiyaro(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Yeye post! B4 nko? Wetin guys want from babes? No f u c k ur bae nah, if she no dump u.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
If after reading her well written write-up, this is all your brain could muster, then I gotta admit your brain is as useless as the UEUE in queue.

Too many kids(mostly boys) in this romance section, one reason why I hardly visit here. You think I'm wrong, check out the comments made by all the guys above.....not one single intelligent comment.angry

Friedplantain

what Which one is not intelligent? For guys to asked the Op, to tell them how to know a girl who's only interested in their money is that what you say is not intelligent question? You gota wakeup from your sleep and read again, dont act as ignoramus who can only read but can't understand or interpret.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by iLovePusssy: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Eroticangelina. Wich kain yeye d.p b dat 4 ur profile sef?? Tell me nw,,, wah impression do u fink ur portraying?? u 4 juz kukuma show us ur punny na. Mtcheeew..

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2015
@OP sounds like the cries of a broke-ass nigga.. just saying grin If you are paying fot it, then all other things are simply a formality grin grin
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by iamord(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
There are many ways to kill a rat smiley
op is very funny, they have forgotten the saying that in the last days knowledge shall abound grin!! Correct guys are smarter than that, when last you see say mouse trap dey catch mouse EroticAngelina Go watch tyler perrys movie “Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor”.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by slap1(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2015
- he is always holding your bootty or bosoms privately or publicly.
Is this even possible?
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by kelvinnn(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2015
all what the op listed are totally true!!!!!!!!!!!!
ladies beware of gehs like that!
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by elantraceey(f): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
All these things don't bother me because any guy that comes to me with that mindset is so gonna get disappointed.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by MaxtonOkwu: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2015
sad sad sad So kids dont know how to think again, I bet @op dont even when all a girl wants is your money.

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You only have to beware if you are in a parasitic relationship but from my experience, women are the parasites. Sex is the commitment of two people, you both put your bodies on the line equally! This stereotypical view of men as a sex starved gender that can pay a lot to have sex and loses nothing must stop(he looses his strength and wastes valuable semén ), we are in the 21st century, silly thread, just like the just concluded Super Story. If you give him sex and he gives you money and later calls the relationship off, why not leave instead of playing a victim game and acting as if there is something special in your püssy.
thank you jare, some ladies even call it quit with you if they come visiting and you fail to give it to them.
if i want your body and you don't want to give it, why don't you get away undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Samsonklin(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Thank God I saw dis. I will stop touching that girl.. I truly love her, I have to stop touching her so she don't think bad of me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by faval(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2015
versashee:
WHAT ABOUT HOW TO CATCH GIRLS THAT ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY BUT DO NOT WANT YOU TO WANT THEIR BODY ??grin

Girls wan dey form sense.,.,.,.,., i want your body and so what? u want my money too.

If i dont chow these stuffs u re carrying, who will?
dettol
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by ethylene: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
no man! hummer is outdated. park me some LAMBORGHINI
.......the good news here is that the customized Bugatti Veyron I ordered from Arabia will be delivered within 12 hours. So create me enough space. In addition, I need some dude to wash the car for every 3hours. I want it sparkle, no scrach! Garrit! cool
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Samsonklin(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2015
crazysaint:
some are quite true, some are rotten lies expecially that sex chat of a thing! I often call my girl when we are not closer to sex chat me on phone atleast to pour out my cum and God knows i luv this girl to pieces, i alwys touch her boobs, suck it like is my last day xo does it mean i dont have iota luv for her. Oh God be my witness i so luv that babe.
Soooo, wetin u dey try to tell me na be say, u dey lick knarsh abi, like u dey suck knarsh? Chisos! I dey think am, hw ur face dey b dat time?
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2015
LastProphet:
Is it only guys that want ladies' bodies? What about ladies that just want a guy's body? Aint u aware ladies also lust after guy's bodies? Or is it because we guys are all talkatives and quickly make our desire known first? Especially in nigeria whete boys have very serious low self-esteem
I swear u no lie o .
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Samsonklin(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
If after reading her well written write-up, this is all your brain could muster, then I gotta admit your brain is as useless as the UEUE in queue.

Too many kids(mostly boys) in this romance section, one reason why I hardly visit here. You think I'm wrong, check out the comments made by all the guys above.....not one single intelligent comment.angry

Friedplantain

check bellow
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Peterockcephas:
hmmm... you tried!!!

So quoted the entire tread just 4 dis do u think it is easy to scroll

U

Nw

How

It

Fills

Sweet
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2015
crazysaint:
what Which one is not intelligent? For guys to asked the Op, to tell them how to know a girl who's only interested in their money is that what you say is not intelligent question? You gota wakeup from your sleep and read again, dont act as ignoramus who can only read but can't understand or interpret.
and how does that relate to the write-up the girl wrote? undecided
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by thimbook2(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2015
@OP

de way i sees it, child, u aint got no biz preachin any morality to anybody wiv that sassy getup u got on your profile.

you all colored up in shorts showing ur panties like some 2bit hooe wiv guys referring to d same pic and u refuse to take it down like some lost biatccch on-heat and you still fink you can teach morality, gyal, u nid a brain check; d posturing don't fit u at all.

I understand the fact that on average a girl will most likely meet 3pervs for every nice-guy she does in today's world. I do understand also that some of this perv-ish mofos could even hide their true "sickness" behind veneers of niceties, cultured behaviour etc BUT that's the more reason for you to up your game and start learning not only to spot bad dates etc but also to live a life that makes it difficult for those kinda guys to stick around ya. I like your list, not bad but my grouse is wiv yo DP as mosta the guys pointed out. I'd like you to prove them wrong because Shy't don't need no promos before attracting flies, ma, and ur kinda trending now ma!

whether its actually yo pic or not, the fact that u & "bhumlickin'"FriedPlantain (or RottenBananas, more like) ar busy shinin' each others egos on ur decision to kip the pic shows ur a bunch of 2faced, confused, hypocrites just coming out here to foam in de mouth; looks kinda harsh Ma, but d boys are saying it's looking like that right now.

A girl don't wanna end up as fishbait on some guys bed, my take is she follows the God'sBook to the letter, leave little room for emotional strayings until her guy "puts a ring on it" and she gives as good as she get in visionary companionship, kindness etc; i don't believe in prem sex, i've campaigned against it on all fronts but it's a good rule of thumb that u can't be running around all done up like Fish Tacoes and not expect some hungry mouth to snap you up.

If u know u wanna end up as d "Missus" and not some "chyked" statistic:
1. don't do whatcha won't do when ur pastor/Dad's there wiv you
2. avoid creating dark corners in ur life
3. find friends/mentors wth higher moral/spiritual standards and get accountable to them but mosta y'all gals ar greedy, u wanna eat ur cake and have it wth all the toppings intact. Honey, u can't take a walk on the wild side without the risk of you falling off.
4. Treat the guy the way u would want any other girl to treat your brother or the way you would treat your bro. Stop Billing all your life's costs on some guy withhout expecting him to anticipate his Returns On Investment (roi); when ur throat starts itching, tell yourself you're not no hungry biatchhh
5. Enuf wiv the double standards, get an education; dudes are more visually stimulated and motivated than by anyfin else; so stop wiv all the Salma Hayek thigh flashing and tell all your misguided home-gals to zip up their shyt.e up. A wise woman said "the way u dress suggests the way you shld be addressed".
6. The best way to get a guy to treat you right is to wire his brain thinking right of you anytime he remembers you. How do you do that? PROJECT YOUR OPTIMUM VALUE/worth! Except something's off with you physiologically, every guy u meet knows intrinsically that u've got a coochie in ur panties, so, why do u have to flash it @him every five minutes and basically not expect him to want it served up with dessert at the end of the dinner?
I cld go on and on because it's basically d same shy'te goin on in d black community here....drop-out skanks runnin' around living to club off of baby-daddies yet having the nerve to beef black dudes going over to white chicks, its all a mess but don't add to it confusing my naija bros and sis. You wanna talk the talk, git ready to walk your talk!

nice write up though...some list, smh!

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by axum: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=29618073][/quote]

says the girl with the naughty profile picture. Of all the places you could point the camera why in-between your legs?
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by cathodekazim: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Mmmmmm. To me, the writer is quite write n wrong but it depends on the perspectv one is viewing it. I have a girlfriend then named kudirat and eachtime she visited me in school, we always had sex and the funniest thing is when am nt aroused or not responding to her sexual advances, she will simply open her web, access hardsextube.com and play live sex video for me. Then we watch together and do whatever we wana do. Are you now saying I want just her bdy, u failed to mention something in ur post, and that is what if the lady is the one demanding for it, will a man run from it, if ur gfrnd call you now nairalanders to have fun with her, pls will yu say no, when you ar nt menstruating, so it depends and also have seen cases whr men avoid sex with women simply becos they aint in lov with them, a man can simply deny yu sex just because he aint in lov, you can seduce him from mning till night and he will be looking, such men hv taste and passion for a particular type of girls. I may knw abt you, fake to be in lov with you but after a particular thing, maybe mnin or connection from ur family, faking to be a good guy, refrain myself from sex yet get whtever I want and run. So it depends erotica sex abi wetin ur name be ;DMmmmmm. To me, the writer is quite write n wrong but it depends on the perspectv one is viewing it. I have a girlfriend then named kudirat and eachtime she visited me in school, we always had sex and the funniest thing is when am nt aroused or not responding to her sexual advances, she will simply open her web, access hardsextube.com and play live sex video for me. Then we watch together and do whatever we wana do. Are you now saying I want just her bdy, u failed to mention something in ur post, and that is what if the lady is the one demanding for it, will a man run from it, if ur gfrnd call you now nairalanders to have fun with her, pls will yu say no, when you ar nt menstruating, so it depends and also have seen cases whr men avoid sex with women simply becos they aint in lov with them, a man can simply deny yu sex just because he aint in lov, you can seduce him from mning till night and he will be looking, such men hv taste and passion for a particular type of girls. I may knw abt you, fake to be in lov with you but after a particular thing, maybe mnin or connection from ur family, faking to be a good guy, refrain myself from sex yet get whtever I want and run. So it depends erotica sex abi wetin ur name be
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Thinkr(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2015
evegran:
Makes alota sense!
As in I'd expect you to say such. Now take a look at you and the op's ppix. You people fail to understand that such pictures send certain messages or probably you know but don't care as long as you get the likes. Then when you get some certain approach or reference you blow up in flames. Get your act straight meehn. Abeg no reply me with insult O try understand the message I dey pass to you. Gm

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Temmytea70(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2015
mirexxx:
op well done we shud all learn 4rm this kiss

K
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Johnsinia(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Samsonklin:
Thank God I saw dis. I will stop touching that girl.. I truly love her, I have to stop touching her so she don't think bad of me.
hmm! U used to touch her and nw u wnt to stop! She will tink u ve finally join the guy association. Lol.
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Skenge98: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Thanks OP you makes my day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.