Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (42340 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
] grin grin
It's irrelevant. grin
That was Months ago. angry grin

I bet you know the second one. tongue
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
That was Months ago. angry grin

I bet you know the second one. tongue
]Of course I do. grin

That was blunt. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
crazysaint:
some are quite true, some are rotten lies expecially that sex chat of a thing! I often call my girl when we are not closer to sex chat me on phone atleast to pour out my cum and God knows i luv this girl to pieces, i alwys touch her boobs, suck it like is my last day xo does it mean i dont have iota luv for her. Oh God be my witness i so luv that babe.
how long hve u dated her?
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2015
versashee:
WHAT ABOUT HOW TO CATCH GIRLS THAT ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY BUT DO NOT WANT YOU TO WANT THEIR BODY ??grin

Girls wan dey form sense.,.,.,.,., i want your body and so what? u want my money too.

If i dont chow these stuffs u re carrying, who will?
Respect baba. your head dey there
Re: How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! by Olasco93: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2015
@EroticAngelina
You are on point, and your points are Actively true. Remember that itz not everyone who would agree to this, while some will mock it. But i think i learned, she learned and many learned from this post. Don't let the Mockers stop u. Keep it up Beauty!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.