Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos (3965 Views)

Boko Harem Decapitates A Soldier (PHOTO) / List Of Killings Of Church Members By Boko Harem & All Supporter APC Buhari etc / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Today's political rally has to be the best rally ever. The large amount of REGISTERED voters on ground cannot be understood. Yes I was there.

Indeed Goodluck Jonathan has won Lagos clearly Insha ALLAH !!!!

Sad that I could not take pictures but we thank God. Enjoyed every bit of it.

Lastly I use to insult GEJ before but this man actually has the best interest of Nigerians at heart.

From the railway transformation,

Youth employments

Agencies etc

It is so unfortunate that it is only in Nigeria the governors do not support/collaborate with the FG effort.

From this rally I can safely confirm that those in APC now from PDP are just disgruntled, bitter, corrupt people that have held this nation down for so long and want to continue to hold it down. Jonathan has uprooted that power and their strong hold thus the reason for Boko Haram, security issues, etc

Nigerians are the most wicked set of people in the world. Typical black people mentality

When you see a man trying to make this country better, then you sabotage it then you are wicked. These people are vultures !!!!

LASTLY, I went for the rally because I want to see why people insult GEJ but I clearly see that is pure jealousy and wickedness.

If you as a youth vote for APC Buhari, you have clearly taken us 40 years back. Search your conscience before taking yourself and children 40 years back in life.

Enough said.

God bless Lagos and TRUE LAGOSIANS

God bless South West

God bless Nigeria

God bless those that TRULY have our interest at heart.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nice one bro. You are a rare breed.

16 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Again any young man that votes Buhari needs to check his brain. They call change yet they present past leaders that destroyed this country

Please how is OBJ, Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku change ?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Nice one bro. You are a rare breed.

The truth must be said. Too much lies coming from APC camp is too much

[size=18pt]A lie said for too long will become the truth[/size]

16 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Curlieweed: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
aljharem:
Again any young man that votes Buhari needs to check his brain. They call change yet they present past leaders that destroyed this country

Don't worry. Johny boy has a Degree in zoology. He will tame that Animal[b][/b]-in -Human-Skin by Val's day.

Sai no Animal in Aso Rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Trut(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ till 2019, Fresh Air Continue

16 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by maestroferddi: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Those opposing Jonathan are mainly doing so because of the lust for power.

Jonathan has allowed the exchange of information to thrive unhindered.
Our journalists and media people are doing their work unmolested.
No African leader has risked same.

Propagandists and purveyors of falsehood want us to return to the dark days of military jack boot.

We are not getting fooled by anyone!

18 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

15 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
maestroferddi:
Those opposing Jonathan are mainly doing so because of the [size=18pt]lust for power.[/size]
Jonathan has allowed the exchange of information to thrive unhindered.
Our journalists and media people are doing their work unmolested.
No African leader has risked same.
Propagandists and purveyors of falsehood want us to return to the dark days of military jack boot.
We are not getting fooled by anyone!

Exactly, these people don't have our interest at all !!!

Imagine a man tell you that 5000 Naira per person for food ! Stack illiteracy being displayed

Or a man talking about stabilising world oil prices . SMH

I remember how Fashola promise heaven and earth and even gave okada riders helmets just for him to remove them off the road once he got elected.

17 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by theM16: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
I respect ur opinion. But u rili don't v to lie cos goin by ur posts u neva supported GMB. Cnt u jst b truthful?

6 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Juliaann(f): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
In GEJ voice #

forwardEverBackwardNevergrin

9 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
I use to support GEJ but for the dumb speech he made today

I switch to buhari

GMB2015!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
theM16:
I respect ur opinion. But u rili don't v to lie cos goin by ur posts u neva supported GMB. Cnt u jst b truthful?

then i guess you need to read 2011 post

3 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I use to support GEJ but for the dumb speech he made today

I switch to buhari

GMB2015!!!!

your opinion

5 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Aljharem....stop lying

5 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by funkiebully: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Welcome on board alj harem.

GEJ was so on point today.

My sw friend in d office after watching d declaration, switched to GEJ camp and swore to vote for him come feb.

God bless Mr president, He meant well for Nigeria, forget about distractions

6 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Flets: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Only three kinds of people will vote Buhari

1. Religious fundamentalist in the north
2. Paid APC Bigots
3. Mentally lazy Nigerians who cannot reason beyond their noses

Who in his right senses will vote a man who openely condemned Nigerian Army for fighting bokoharam?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
funkiebully:
Welcome on board alj harem.
GEJ was so on point today.
My sw friend in d office after watching d declaration, switched to GEJ camp and swore to vote for him come feb.
God bless Mr president, He meant well for Nigeria, forget about distractions

I was at the rally today and it actually made me love this man more. He is way ahead of GMB in all aspect of life.

Only intelligent people can see what this man has in plan for Nigeria.

GEJ has my vote !!!!

16 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Flets:
Only three kinds of people will vote Buhari

1. Religious fundamentalist in the north
2. Paid APC Bigots
3. Mentally lazy Nigerians who cannot reason beyond their noses

Who in his right senses will vote a man who openely condemned Nigerian Army for fighting bokoharam?

Gbammmmm

aljharem:

2 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by idumuose(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
When Jonathan wins in feb and is declared winner,i will make nairaland very uncomfortable for some people.

I don't want to mention names but they know theirselves.

Buhari is a bushman.

Buhari has no known investment

Buhari has never touched any lives positively after retirement from the military.

UN,Ecowas and OAU have never deemed it to fit to appoint Buhari as their envoy.

Buhari is a tribal bigot

Buhari is a religious bigot

Buhari collected loan to buy presidential form for the purpose of making profit.

Buhari has no secondary school certificate

Buhari was/is never known to encourage his educationally disadvantaged people to go to school

Buhari is a boko haram apologist

Buhari is old(72 years is his official age.His real age is above 72)

Buhari has a terminal disease.He collapsed in Calabar today due to fatigue.

Long live Jonathan

Long live Nigeria.

Long live idumuose

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by fkaz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
@op that rally is not lagos state alone, those people who attend that rally are from 36 state of nigeria, unlike that of Buhari held in portharcourt

2 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Firefire(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
Aljharem....stop lying

Join the Real Progressive

Jonathan is the REAL CHANGE Nigerians need tongue

7 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
fkaz:
@op that rally is not lagos state alone, those people who attend that rally are from 36 state of nigeria, unlike that of Buhari held in portharcourt

You are joking right ?

So you mean every memeber from the nation came to Lagos just for lagos rally ?

How come majority of them spoke yoruba ?

Haba

I also noticed that these are not rented crowd but true supporters unlike that of APC which I can confirm for you

8 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by aljharem(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Join the Real Progressive

Jonathan is the REAL CHANGE Nigerians need tongue

We DON'T WANT CHANGE

WE WANT POSITIVE CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
aljharem:

We DON'T WANT CHANGE

WE WANT POSITIVE CHANGE

People like you deserve commendation. GEJ has done well so far and deserves 2nd term to complete his work. I think the lack of support seen in Southwest for GEJ stems from the opposition-APC's politics of enmity. A lot of federal projects going on in SW are hijacked by APC, hidden from the people or misrepresented as state projects. GEJ should list all federal projects in the SW; completed and ongoing so that the people of the region will know because APC is lying to this people. What GEJ has done in SW, a Yoruba president Obasanjo couldn't even come close.

I watched GEJ campaign in Lagos today; let me say this... if GEJ can maintain this uncommon style of fact-based campaign by clearly articulating his achievements and plans like he did today, he will definitely win. His campaign team are doing a fabulous job...stick with this plan!

11 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Safari29: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
op I was also there life and direct and i can categorically tell u that almost half of those Crowd are not lagosians. Most of them packed their buses on 3rd mainland Bridge and cudnt even wait for gej to talk. my pix below. ..

Gej actually talk today and made so many blunders like like blaming the past leaders forgoten that pdp has bn ruling for the past 16 years. He did not mention any of his achievement or what he intend to do for lagos people.

op I can tell you that crowd that actually listen to gej are 20% of the total crowd in the morning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by tomakint: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
No doubt Jonathan has finally cruise home to VICTORY!

3 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by md4real(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
May Allah in his infinite mercy run your life the way jonathan and pdp has been running this country since their inception.

May all the young ladies in your entire family get the jonathan's chibok girls treatment.

May the nature of our economy be a true definition of how ur personal finances will be ruined.

May all ur life saying and pension serve the same purpose jonathan's men used police pension fund et al for.

Finally,,may all the criminals that have raped and exploited u be given presidentiAl pardon. Can I hear a big amen?

9 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by iluvnaija: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
I no fit laugh abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by fkaz(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
aljharem:

You are joking right ?

So you mean every memeber from the nation came to Lagos just for lagos rally ?

How come majority of them spoke yoruba ?

Haba

I also noticed that these are not rented crowd but true supporters unlike that of APC which I can confirm for you

No it was jimmy Agbaje and his supporters in lagos that attended the rally, wike, fayose mimiko, okowa, and all pdp governorship aspirant come there alone WITHOUT there rented crowed. I think you are satisfy now?

1 Like

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by duality(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
@OP,

You are on Point. You really need to hear when these APC supporters speak.They Pick up one false thing, Twist it and run unclad with it.

1 Like

Re: Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
duality:
@OP,

You are on Point. You really need to hear when these APC supporters speak.They Pick up one false thing, Twist it and run unclad with it.

naa there way... we know them grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoinder To Vigilate Group Of Nigeria Publication Published On Tues June2,2015 / Deadly Encounter Between Pro-biafra And JTF In Onitsha (graphic Photo) / See Paintings By A Nigerian Artist That Beat Any Painting Of Monalisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.