Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (23772 Views)

The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by phayvoursky(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2015
I HATE HOT TEA.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by nepp(f): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2015
1) yam
2) beans
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by neyur: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I hate some few things sha

rice
beans
egg
yam
plantain
fish
meat
vegetable
water
soup
food etc

Lmao! What u eaten then?
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by cluksy(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2015
I don't know why, semo is not just my thing

*whistles kiss just gimme a bottle of coke n Benson instead.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Pounded yam and Rice

My fav is Beans
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2015
One man's detest is another man's Euphoria. I dislike Okro or Ogbolo soup with passion. In fact anything slippery soup lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by lirusehn(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
- Milk: I can't for the life of me down a glass of milk.
- Egg yolk: only whites.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Mayonnaise.
- Anchovies *shivers*
- Mushrooms.
- 'Live' fruit in pastries/desserts.
- CocaCola/Pepsi: ...is what I imagine battery acid tastes like.
- Coffee: There's only one blend I may crave, and it's hard to come by. TEA all the way.

milk and egg yolks?? shocked ar yu for real?
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2015
None
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Elparaiso(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
waleadex:
I just don't like yam for anything...
I swear we need to ban yam.....
That thing no be food....

Unless its pounded...
That's when I can enjoy myself....
My best food is pounded yam.....
My worst cooked yam....

I also do not like amala,wheat and semi.....
Any woman that cooks the above for me is leaving my house that very moment.....

Even if na my sister.....

And I can't marry a woman who can't pound!@

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Adiwana: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
I dey chop everything chopable but i cant seat down and cook unripe plantain..but cook it with Ukpaka and Smoked fish&see nigga in action
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
jennyomalicha12:
Eggs
Beans
Ripe plantain

That means me n u go be cat and rat, since u detest my favorite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
MhizVee:
I detest wheat.Come in and tell us yours

I hate anything dat Buhari eats!!!!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Adiwana: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
I dey chop everything chopable but i cant seat down and cook unripe plantain..but cook it with Ukpaka and Smoked fish&see nigga in action
But i hate Yam with vegetable..Gosh!
I love yam die.especially when pounded.i fit finish half tuber when pounded with Nsala soup with Catfish&Chicken,omo na heaven you send me oo!!! shocked
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Juzzybabe(f): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
cool Lucky me,I eat anything eatable

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by 4stylz: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I hate some few things sha

rice
beans
egg
yam
plantain
fish
meat
vegetable
water
soup
food etc

Wetin u come dey chop??
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Slimy soups such as Okra & Ogbono + soups that contains Bitterleaf grin..

Noddles grin..

Sharwama (every girl's obsession) grin..

All the Pies, save Meat Pie grin..

Salad + the cream *pukes* lipsrsealed..

Fiesta + Hot dog + Burger + Pizza grin..

Quaker Oats + Golden Morn *pukes* undecided..

Canned Fish, save Geisha grin..

Irish potatoes undecided..

Cat Fish undecided..

Any swallow, save Eba grin

Mayonnaise undecided..

Etcccccccccc kiss kiss....

The crazy thing here is: Most of these aforementioned, I don't eat maybe cos of their look, smell or slimy nature cool cool..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by blackjack21(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
- Milk: I can't for the life of me down a glass of milk.
- Egg yolk: only whites.

- Sweet Potatoes.
- Mayonnaise.
- Anchovies *shivers*
- Mushrooms.
- 'Live' fruit in pastries/desserts.
- CocaCola/Pepsi: ...is what I imagine battery acid tastes like.
- Coffee: There's only one blend I may crave, and it's hard to come by. TEA all the way.

Na die for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by importexpert(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Beans are healty and it keeps help your body maintained, espically for the people who speat most of there time in buliding there body!

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Elparaiso(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Editor1:

I hate anything dat Buhari eats!!!!
He clear say na hunger go kill you
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2015
None...
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
I do frog
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No. I've had the chance, but it looks so much like the usual stuff ya know lol. You like it?

I still don't understand why it was taken.
WETIN THE TWO OF ENA DEY TALK SEF?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
MhizVee:
I detest wheat.Come in and tell us yours

BANKU!! yuck

ask the Ghanaians for more info
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Beamborla(f): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2015
I hate beans
Yam
Pounded yam
Plantain
Moi moi
Akara(Beans cake)
Eba
Amala
Wheat
Pasta(except spaghetti )
I detest everything made from flour except pan cake and samosa
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by slap1(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Okro soup.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by rattlesnake(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
My best food is eating pap with Tom to and gnut
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Ayo081(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
ewedu/okro luci's poo.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by shobeh22(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
I hata yam n platain wit passion.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Ayo081(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:
I hate beans
Yam
Pounded yam
Plantain
Moi moi
Akara(Beans cake)
Eba
Amala
Wheat
Pasta(except spaghetti )
foreign witch
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Tekzyflex(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
That tin called beans...I hate it lyk shiit. I prefer to eat dog meat everyday with piom piom!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by SammieRexx(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Eats lots of foods and even ready to try out new ones...........but not northern foods....dos are a complete turn off for me xpecialy dat dia kerikeshi....aaarrrgggg!!!!
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
I hate pap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area / Artise Maame Engages In Chewing Gum Marathon To Set Guinness World Records / Prices Of Food Stuffs From The Nigerian Bureau Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.