Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security (3929 Views)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by Austin4lif: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
That General is an islamic fanatic, b4 any insult ask any soldier in zaria or those that work under. Even if GEj is clueless we dnt have option. I will nt vote for APC as such I will nt be among those that will. Cause problem to d future generation by voting in ISIS pple into power, even God go kn say I no follow cause am.

1 Like

Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by agabaI23(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
theV0ice:

What reasons did you give other than try to tell me I don't understand how diplomatic circles work? Was I meant to be intimidated into agreement with you?

Oya let's talk about buhari and gej

No bro, I wasn't trying to. I have forgotten I mentioned diplomatic circle. My reason apart from the diplomatic circle stuff is that it is very unlikely that Alams was able to snick out without the knowledge of the Brit intelligence. And you know I am not lying.

But are you now trying to say there is no difference between the contestants in terms of the so called integrity? Buhari has been put forward as Mr Clean which we know he is far from being but the media is telling he is. Comparing his action with that of the GEJ administration is a mistake in your part.
Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by theV0ice: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
agabaI23:
No bro, I wasn't trying to. I have forgotten I mentioned diplomatic circle. My reason apart from the diplomatic circle stuff is that it is very unlikely that Alams was able to snick out without the knowledge of the Brit intelligence. And you know I am not lying.

My friend, leave that matter. Unlikely doesnt make it impossible. He was granted bail remember? Its not like he escaped from prison. His status back in Nigeria would have given them some level of comfort thinking he'll be honourable enough to not jump bail.

Though I don't have the details of the bail conditions, I won't be surprised if his status as a senior Nigerian govt official didn't play a role.
Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by agabaI23(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
theV0ice:

My friend, leave that matter. Unlikely doesnt make it impossible. He was granted bail remember? Its not like he escaped from prison. His status back in Nigeria would have given them some level of comfort thinking he'll be honourable enough to not jump bail.

Though I don't have the details of the bail conditions, I won't be surprised if his status as a senior Nigerian govt official didn't play a role.

Hahahahaha! I get you grin Check my last post, I modified it
Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by theV0ice: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
agabaI23:

But are you now trying to say there is no difference between the contestants in terms of the so called integrity? Buhari has been put forward as Mr Clean which we know he is far from being but the media is telling he is. Comparing his action with that of the GEJ administration is a mistake in your part.

"There's none righteous", Jesus Christ declared 2000 years ago so forget about a saint. There are thieves, robbers and there are those who will not help themselves to the treasury or encourage and shield those who would. There's a great difference between them my friend. Never in the history of this nation have we had monumental corruption in official circles like we have now. Its so bad that IBB (whom gej called his father) happily declared himself a saint compared to what's going on now.

Buhari isn't a saint because we have no saint alive now (even you and i aren't) but you and I know our treasury was safer with him than with Jonathan

That's what counts
Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by agabaI23(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
theV0ice:

"There's none righteous", Jesus Christ declared 2000 years ago so forget about a saint. There are thieves, robbers and there are those who will not help themselves to the treasury or encourage and shield those who would. There's a great difference between them my friend. Never in the history of this nation have we had monumental corruption in official circles like we have now. Its so bad that IBB (whom gej called his father) happily declared himself a saint compared to what's going on now.

Buhari isn't a saint because we have no saint alive now (even you and i aren't) but you and I know our treasury was safer with him than with Jonathan

That's what counts
Why do you guys tell us he is maigaskya? Mr Clean? How can you prove the treasury was safer under him when no one audited him? There was no freedom of information as we have now, the reason you are able to see the level of corruption you are seeing. It was worse than it is now.

Pointing to the fact that there was corruption during his time of head of state is what happened when he was the chairman of PTF. As much as $2.8bn was declared missing after an audit. He was either complicit or clueless about the underhand tactics of the APC and the PTF committee.

If such could god on under a mere agency and he did not know, how can you say nothing like that happened under his government? It is so obvious now because he allowed it to come to the fore. Why is it that the Lagos state government has refused to allow the passage of the FOI?

Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt and that he did not steal any money. Do you believe that?

GEJ is fighting corruption--we moved from second most corrupt according to Transparency international before he came to 39th most corrupt last year. There is another index that Nigeria moved from no 10 position to 17(Cant remember) and indication we are getting there.

I will be expecting you to tell me why you want Buhari there and I will tell you why I prefer Jonathan. I don't know him, never met him, have no friend or relative in his government. My position is based on personal conviction and I will argue it.
Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by theV0ice: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
agabaI23:
Why do you guys tell us he is maigaskya? Mr Clean? How can you prove the treasury was safer under him when no one audited him? There was no freedom of information as we have now, the reason you are able to see the level of corruption you are seeing. It was worse than it is now.

cheesy cheesy

what made it possible to know about the sleaze in IBB's govt? you think its FOI? so you think its FOI that made all the maggot infested details of the fraud going on under GEJ's supervision possible? When infact was the FOI signed into law? how much info has this govt released? when a simple call for diezani to come give info on her air charter expenses and she ran to court to prevent it. my brother, pls don't make me laugh. If GEJ likes, he should hide the fraud in the rivers of otueke, Nigerian news hunters will dig it out.

Pls what is stopping gej from instituting an audit of the buhari years? pls remind gej he's the president and can call for a probe. let him do it and tell us how corrupt buhari was/is

Also, i said you were not a saint, will you agree if i call you a thief? once again, there are thieves, robbers and there are those who will not help themselves to the treasury nor shield or encourage those who do. that is the difference between GMB & GEJ and its what counts.

Pointing to the fact that there was corruption during his time of head of state is what happened when he was the chairman of PTF. As much as $2.8bn was declared missing after an audit. He was either complicit or clueless about the underhand tactics of the APC and the PTF committee.

If such could god on under a mere agency and he did not know, how can you say nothing like that happened under his government? It is so obvious now because he allowed it to come to the fore. Why is it that the Lagos state government has refused to allow the passage of the FOI?

pls check your diary again. i never heard of a missing $2.8B in PTF. you should know PTF received their remittances in naira, not dollars.

Can you mention the state govts that operate the FOI act?

Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt and that he did not steal any money. Do you believe that?

no i don't believe that just like i dont believe the gej govt did well by dropping the corruption charges against his son,mohammed which in effect means gej and his govt believe they're innocent and gej going ahead to make him a political ally.

GEJ is fighting corruption--we moved from second most corrupt according to Transparency international before he came to 39th most corrupt last year. There is another index that Nigeria moved from no 10 position to 17(Cant remember) and indication we are getting there.

this is one lie that the gej govt has told so many times that it has almost become 'true'. see the true picture

2009............Nigeria was 130th
2010............Nigeria was 134th
2011............Nigeria was 143rd
2012............Nigeria was 139th
2013............Nigeria was 144th
2014............Nigeria was 136th

note gej took over in 2010. i'm very sure you don't need my help to see how gej worsened a bad situation?

I will be expecting you to tell me why you want Buhari there and I will tell you why I prefer Jonathan. I don't know him, never met him, have no friend or relative in his government. My position is based on personal conviction and I will argue it.

its useless telling you why i want buhari there because you already know why and even with the true picture of TI index retrogression up there, you'll stil vote gej.

so why should i waste my time?
Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by bodejohn(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Informative and matured discussion between theVoice and agaba123.

I opened a thread today where I expressed my thoughts, the coming elections is not about the person of Buhari or any other presidential aspirant, it is about Nigerians.

It is about the future of our children and our well being.
Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

what made it possible to know about the sleaze in IBB's govt? you think its FOI? so you think its FOI that made all the maggot infested details of the fraud going on under GEJ's supervision possible? When infact was the FOI signed into law? how much info has this govt released? when a simple call for diezani to come give info on her air charter expenses and she ran to court to prevent it. my brother, pls don't make me laugh. If GEJ likes, he should hide the fraud in the rivers of otueke, Nigerian news hunters will dig it out.

You know IBB's government was corrupt but you cannot lay hand on anything. By the way, IBB did well until 1990 when he became power hungry. His economic policies were superb compared to physical fiscal policies of his predecessor. Why didn't you mention Abacha's sleeze?
Probe Buhari's tenure? You are joking? Probe information that is 30 years old in Nigeria? It will be easier for Buhari to produce his WAEC certificate than for you to get any information because I'm sure there are no archives.

FOI bill was passed the year (2011)Oga Jonathan became the President of this country and if you look at the trend you posted you will see that there was a huge jump in the negative in that year from 134-143. Then the trend continued. The perception became worse with the revelations. If not for FOI, how many people would have had the guts to publish the corruption cases? If it were under Buhari, most of them would have been killed under retroactive laws. News papers would have been gagged as usual. GEJ is not corrupt, the people are and GEJ is putting the structure in place to root it from the source.
According this source http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/world-corrupt-worst-offenders/story?id=19629992
The most corrupt people globally are
1. The Police
2. The Judges
3. Public officials and civil servants
4. Political parties

The civil servants are very corrupt. Have you heard of the IPPIS from GEJ government? It was resisted to high heavens by civil servants especially the directors and perm secs. With IPPIS, over 44,000 ghost workers have been removed from the payroll of the federal government saving the country over 680 billion per annum. Can I hear someone say welldone GEJ

The Judges are the ones holding us back. I was told by someone that a certain group of politicians were contributing money for a judge to adjourn a case indefinitely. Jonathan does not interfere in judicial cases. He is law abiding and has been seen to accept cases going against him.
The police and the judges are supposed to be at the forefront of fight against corruption but no they are. In a sane country, Buhari would have been invited by the police because of the false affidavit but hey, some people will start burning GEJ's campaign vehicle because of the invitation.

FYI, the government did not sign FOI so that they can release information, it was signed so that you and I can access information. So those who release information to the press have the FOI backing and no one has been prosecuted for releasing or a media house closed for releasing even when some are false as we see with Sahara reporters.

theV0ice:

Also, i said you were not a saint, will you agree if i call you a thief? once again, there are thieves, robbers and there are those who will not help themselves to the treasury nor shield or encourage those who do.

Please answer my question here without being rhetorical. Is Buahi Mr Clean? 150 cows in 2011, 150 cows in 2014. Is that possible? His certificate is with the Military board, it was stolen during the IBB raid...Jonathan has not shielded anyone from prosecution. The corrupt judges have. The corrupt house has. What happened to Farouk? Our problem is with the deficient 1999 constitution which was given to by the military. The loopholes are exploited by the corrupt politicians to go free. Can you imagine Igbinedion paying N3m for all his loots? Can imagine the pension idiot paying whatever for 2billion he stole? You blame GEJ for it? No thank him for the freedom of information act. He tried to fix it with the SNC but your APC friends from the North are against any restructuring because the status quo benefit them or may be they do not like anything good that will be credited to Mr Jonathan because they want power back to the north before the renegotiation of OPL leases.

I was informed that before now, kick backs in contract monies are deducted by all the different roadblocks in the ministry before the paltry useless remnants get to the contractor, but now, it goes straight to the contractors account. You won't know about such and Sahara will never report such even if they know.

Before now, fertilizer programmes were hijacked by middle men so that the rural farmers had no access but today, with the e-wallet, over 44 million rural farmers access fertilizer, no hassles. Do you know Nigeria export two species of potato? do you know about the cassava bread intervention fund and the actualisation of the 20:80 composite cassava:weath flour?

In 2012, because of the sleeze with subsidy, he wanted to plug it and you said no and occupied Lagos. The little amount removed is very visible. Abuja-Lokoja road and Benin -Ore road which were believed to be inhabited by mamiwater among others are good testimonies. GEj has chased away the mamiwater wink the monies have be put into rail transport and we have PH-Enugu, Lagos-Kano, Kaduna intracity, Abuja-Kaduna almost done. Lagos-Kano cargo train and Sure-P maternal-child care? By chance I was part of those hired by SCM/JSI/US-DELIVER to quantify for drugs needed for this programme last year.
YouWin is possible from the money from Sure-P. Have you asked the states what they did with their share? Thank God for sliding oil price, no one will be talking about subsidy in the near future. I am sure you know someone who have benefited from YouWin.

theV0ice:

pls check your diary again. i never heard of a missing $2.8B in PTF. you should know PTF received their remittances in naira, not dollars.

Sorry about the figure. It is N25.7 bilion or $280 million at N91.83/$(according to CBN). It makes no difference. The $2.8B was lost in his time as the petroleum commissioner. What happened? The value sir does not change anything. If Buhari could allow as much as that humongous amount to slip through an agency, what will happen when he is in charge of Nigeria with multiple agencies? Fighting corrupton is not sending innocent people to prison and the perceived guilty without trial. Even in the military, people are court-martialed. Fighting corruption is not forcing a trader to sell a tin of milk he bought for N6 at N4. Fighting corruption is jailing the deputy and living the principal...
https://www.nairaland.com/2080695/obasanjos-1999-report-indicted-buhari#29571954
theV0ice:

No one has gone to any other state that I am aware of and they refused to oblige the information. If you know of any, let me know

no i don't believe that just like i dont believe the gej govt did well by dropping the corruption charges against his son,mohammed which in effect means gej and his govt believe they're innocent and gej going ahead to make him a political ally.
this is one lie that the gej govt has told so many times that it has almost become 'true'. see the true picture
I hope you remember the first party that welcomed him was CPC. He won the ticket and mr clean said he had a better candidate after using his money to campaign. There is god oo. Why would Mr Clean say that Abacha is not corrupt? That tells us he is not what he tell us he is. So why are we told go for him? he is not sound economically. He had the worst economic policy this country has ever seen.
On what ground are we told he is the change we need? Sleeze goes on under him without his knowledge and he does nothing to correct it. And he might have said honestly that Abacha was not corrupt because he had no idea. Do you blame him, no WAEC even attempted.

As per Abacha's son being acquainted, it is still about the rule of law and the corruption of the judges. Why will GEJ not approach him if the court says he has no case to answer and he thinks he has political value.
Tinubu was arraigned for corruption and acquainted, he is now the leader of your party and would have been your VP candidate if not for religion. Are you saying no one should associate with Tinubu? Abacha has stolen and maigaskya said he did not steal even with the repatriation of his stolen wealth from overseas. You want me to trust such a person?

2009............Nigeria was 130th
2010............Nigeria was 134th
2011............Nigeria was 143rd
2012............Nigeria was 139th
2013............Nigeria was 144th
2014............Nigeria was 136th
note gej took over in 2010. i'm very sure you don't need my help to see how gej worsened a bad situation?
its useless telling you why i want buhari there because you already know why and even with the true picture of TI index retrogression up there, you'll stil vote gej.
so why should i waste my time?
I have talked about this above sir.

Please tell me why I should vote for Buhari!!!!
Tell me what Buhari has achieved as the head of state.

Whoop! Did I just type all these? smiley
Re: General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security by theV0ice: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
agabaI23:
You know IBB's government was corrupt but you cannot lay hand on anything. By the way, IBB did well until 1990 when he became power hungry. His economic policies were superb compared to physical fiscal policies of his predecessor. Why didn't you mention Abacha's sleeze?
Probe Buhari's tenure? You are joking? Probe information that is 30 years old in Nigeria? It will be easier for Buhari to produce his WAEC certificate than for you to get any information because I'm sure there are no archives.

FOI bill was passed the year (2011)Oga Jonathan became the President of this country and if you look at the trend you posted you will see that there was a huge jump in the negative in that year from 134-143. Then the trend continued. The perception became worse with the revelations. If not for FOI, how many people would have had the guts to publish the corruption cases? If it were under Buhari, most of them would have been killed under retroactive laws. News papers would have been gagged as usual. GEJ is not corrupt, the people are and GEJ is putting the structure in place to root it from the source.
According this source http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/world-corrupt-worst-offenders/story?id=19629992
The most corrupt people globally are
1. The Police
2. The Judges
3. Public officials and civil servants
4. Political parties

The civil servants are very corrupt. Have you heard of the IPPIS from GEJ government? It was resisted to high heavens by civil servants especially the directors and perm secs. With IPPIS, over 44,000 ghost workers have been removed from the payroll of the federal government saving the country over 680 billion per annum. Can I hear someone say welldone GEJ

The Judges are the ones holding us back. I was told by someone that a certain group of politicians were contributing money for a judge to adjourn a case indefinitely. Jonathan does not interfere in judicial cases. He is law abiding and has been seen to accept cases going against him.
The police and the judges are supposed to be at the forefront of fight against corruption but no they are. In a sane country, Buhari would have been invited by the police because of the false affidavit but hey, some people will start burning GEJ's campaign vehicle because of the invitation.

FYI, the government did not sign FOI so that they can release information, it was signed so that you and I can access information. So those who release information to the press have the FOI backing and no one has been prosecuted for releasing or a media house closed for releasing even when some are false as we see with Sahara reporters.

So there are no archives and jonathan lied to the world that buhari didn't buy a single rifle? How did he know if he didn't refer to past records? did he just throw a wild guess up as usual? You say Nigeria has no archives? then how does the country plan? measure successes or failure?

IBB came in august 1985 and had SAP foisted on the country in 1986 which was an unmitigated disaster from which we've not recovered till date.

newspapers have been reporting govt business since time immemorial. Journalists have been digging and revealing evil in govt even during military regimes including abacha's. It's not FOI that made it possible. what FOI is meant to achieve is to make it possible for ordinary citizens like you and i to access govt info on our own. Also, how many journalists were killed by buhari in 1984-1985? you don't have to exaggerate to prove your point. Journalists were detained under Buhari, under IBB, under Abacha, under OBJ, even under GEJ (who has no single military training) or you didn't read this report http://newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=1433 and this http://thecitizenng.com/headline-2/military-sss-seize-destroy-major-nigerian-newspapers-we-are-looking-for-arms-olukolade/ ?

The fact is Nigeria dropped from 130th in 2009 before gej to 144th by 2013. Jonathan didn't better the corruption record he met, rather he made it worse and FOI has nothing to do with it.

Please answer my question here without being rhetorical. Is Buahi Mr Clean? 150 cows in 2011, 150 cows in 2014. Is that possible? His certificate is with the Military board, it was stolen during the IBB raid...Jonathan has not shielded anyone from prosecution. The corrupt judges have. The corrupt house has. What happened to Farouk? Our problem is with the deficient 1999 constitution which was given to by the military. The loopholes are exploited by the corrupt politicians to go free. Can you imagine Igbinedion paying N3m for all his loots? Can imagine the pension paying whatever for 2billion he stole? You blame GEJ for it? No thank him for the freedom of information act. He tried to fix it with the SNC but your APC friends from the North are against any restructuring because the status quo benefit them or may be they do not like anything good that will be credited to Mr Jonathan because they want power back to the north before the renegotiation of OPL leases.

I was informed that before now, kick backs in contract monies are deducted by all the different roadblocks in the ministry before the paltry useless remnants get to the contractor, but now, it goes straight to the contractors account. You won't know about such and Sahara will never report such even if they know.

Before now, fertilizer programmes were hijacked by middle men so that the rural farmers had no access but today, with the e-wallet, over 44 million rural farmers access fertilizer, no hassles. Do you know Nigeria export two species of potato? do you know about the cassava bread intervention fund and the actualisation of the 20:80 composite cassava:weath flour?

In 2012, because of the sleeze with subsidy, he wanted to plug it and you said no and occupied Lagos. The little amount removed is very visible. Abuja-Lokoja road and Benin -Ore road which were believed to be inhabited by mamiwater among others are good testimonies. GEj has chased away the mamiwater wink the monies have be put into rail transport and we have PH-Enugu, Lagos-Kano, Kaduna intracity, Abuja-Kaduna almost done. Lagos-Kano cargo train and Sure-P maternal-child care? By chance I was part of those hired by SCM/JSI/US-DELIVER to quantify for drugs needed for this programme last year.
YouWin is possible from the money from Sure-P. Have you asked the states what they did with their share? Thank God for sliding oil price, no one will be talking about subsidy in the near future. I am sure you know someone who have benefited from YouWin.

my dear, i don't know how else you want me to tell you i do not regard any human being including me, you or buhari as a saint. we all have our failings as humans. What is incontrovertible however is that in terms of corruption, stealing, aiding and abetting corruption or even simply defining corruption and stealing, GMB towers above GEJ by country miles.

Jonathan set up the Ribadu panel, has it been implemented?
A scam immigration recruitment was done where poor Nigerians were charged N1000 each leading to 19 deaths, has it been investigated? has the minister in charge been queried for that wickedness?
Does Jonathan not have a minister of justice? can he not fire the director of public prosecution if that one's is found wanting in his duties?
Why can't Jonathan's govt prosecutors present water tight cases first then see how a corrupt judge will dismiss the case

You complain about the national conference he organized. who nominated the members of that wasteful jamboree? was it you or me? what were the modalities adopted in the nomination of delegates? who drew up the modalities for the operation of the conference? has any of the reports of the conference being implemented? gej knew why he set up that conference and i can bet he didn't have you in mind when he was planning it otherwise he wouldn't be making it a campaign promise today that he'll implement the report when he's voted back in.

See my friend, gej organised a useless and wasteful conference for an agenda only he understands just like Abacha in 1996, just like OBJ in 2006. Until an SNC is convoked, i'll never give premium to any useless jamboree called a conference in this country.

How much did OBJ spend on Subsidy in 2006 and how much has Jonathan been spending every year since 2010? So without removal of subsidy, gej won't repair roads? what about the refineries he promised to build and repair with the subsidies he cut? Even Abacha that we all love to hate had a better impact with his fuel price increase of 1997.

Thank God indeed for sliding oil price. I pray it galvanizes the leadership of Nigeria into Agriculture. we have the land to make a good deal out of it

Sorry about the figure. It is N25.7 bilion or $280 million at N91.83/$(according to CBN). It makes no difference. The $2.8B was lost in his time as the petroleum commissioner. What happened? The value sir does not change anything. If Buhari could allow as much as that humongous amount to slip through an agency, what will happen when he is in charge of Nigeria with multiple agencies? Fighting corrupton is not sending innocent people to prison and the perceived guilty without trial. Even in the military, people are court-martialed. Fighting corruption is not forcing a trader to sell a tin of milk he bought for N6 at N4. Fighting corruption is jailing the deputy and living the principal...
https://www.nairaland.com/2080695/obasanjos-1999-report-indicted-buhari#29571954

and what happened to the report? why hasn't gej done something with it if OBJ didn't do? If this report is true (i noticed it's culled from a blog), what's stopping GEJ from encouraging the justice ministry to act on it? If they feel buhari is too big to be jailed, what about the small boys who carried out the actual 'thievery'? if indeed there was malfeasance? Lamido couldn't be arrested because of immunity but his sons were so why has nobody from that consultancy firm being charged to court and jailed if truly there's evidence of crime?

You obviously don't know anything about the import license scam perpetrated by Umaru Dikko (Jonathan's newest father) and it's hoarding cruelties of that era. While it was a drastic solution GMB and his team activated then, i dare say it was a necessary one.

I can't defend Ekwueme placed in a prison and Shagari placed under house arrest. It was wrong in my opinion but if Ekwueme himself has moved on from that point, why should i dwell on it?

No one has gone to any other state that I am aware of and they refused to oblige the information. If you know of any, let me know

How much information has your state govt released to you since FOI was signed? for me, i've not met one person that got any info from any state govt.

I hope you remember the first party that welcomed him was CPC. He won the ticket and mr clean said he had a better candidate after using his money to campaign. There is god oo. Why would Mr Clean say that Abacha is not corrupt? That tells us he is not what he tell us he is. So why are we told go for him? he is not sound economically. He had the worst economic policy this country has ever seen.
On what ground are we told he is the change we need? Sleeze goes on under him without his knowledge and he does nothing to correct it. And he might have said honestly that Abacha was not corrupt because he had no idea. Do you blame him, no WAEC even attempted.

As per Abacha's son being acquainted, it is still about the rule of law and the corruption of the judges. Why will GEJ not approach him if the court says he has no case to answer and he thinks he has political value.
Tinubu was arraigned for corruption and acquainted, he is now the leader of your party and would have been your VP candidate if not for religion. Are you saying no one should associate with Tinubu? Abacha has stolen and maigaskya said he did not steal even with the repatriation of his stolen wealth from overseas. You want me to trust such a person?

did mohammed abacha tell you personally that GMB collected his money for campaign? how much did he tell you GMB collected from him? you should be praising buhari for having the guts to drop him. my friend, pls don't join GEJ in cooking up stories and conjectures simply to malign buhari.

What economic wizardry has been shown by GEJ since he entered govt? did he also study economics in addition to his zoology? Pls there's a reason NOI was made finance minister. Obama isn't an economist and would never pretend to be. stop embarrasing gej by painting him as an astute economist. Buhari isn't an economist and he'll never pretend to be. He had onaolapo soleye to do that job like gej has NOI. the difference is that GMB stood tall and strong behind soleye while NOI has to contend with 3 other presidents besides Jonathan hence the bedlam that is the economy and our financial state today.

So you expected buhari as a civilian to pronounce abacha guilty when the cases where still in court? but gej is only obeying rule of law when he associated with him? why not ask gej if abacha stole money and see what his reply will be. Buhari's opinion of abacha counts less than the decision of a court of law. If you wont trust GMB because of what he said about abacha, i wonder why you're trusting GEJ who has made mohammed abacha a political ally despite his govt being the recipient of the repatriated funds.

On the certificate issue, see what the constitution said

Section 131. (d)he has been educated up to at least school Certificate level or it's equivalent.

I leave it to you to prove that a man that attended the military training academy has not exceeded the minimum educational requirement according to the above except you think the military academy is lower in rank and status than a secondary school.

I have talked about this above sir.

Please tell me why I should vote for Buhari!!!!
Tell me what Buhari has achieved as the head of state.

Whoop! Did I just type all these?

Pls go ahead and vote gej as you've decided to just like i'll vote GMB. its 1-1 goalless draw cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stoned To Death For Being A Gay.disturbing Photo / RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / The Middle Belt, Our Core Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.