Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Warm Water And Heart Attack. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warm Water And Heart Attack. (810 Views)

How To Survive A Heart Attack When You Are Alone. / 6 Ways Drinking Warm Water Early In The Morning Can Heal Your Body / How Warm Water Can Help Your Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warm Water And Heart Attack. by Alexk2(m): 1:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Heart Attacks and Drinking Warm Water

[]

[]

This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about Heart Attacks. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.
[]
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack...
A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.
Re: Warm Water And Heart Attack. by Jj222(f): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Noted, tanks for that.
Re: Warm Water And Heart Attack. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 09, 2015
brb
Re: Warm Water And Heart Attack. by braine(m): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2015
This is part of the reasons those fish heads live long. cheesy .... I will adopt this piece. Thanks op.
Re: Warm Water And Heart Attack. by Alexk2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote
author=braine post=29623673]This is part of the reasons those fish heads live long. cheesy .... I will adopt this piece. Thanks op. [/quote]

you are most welcome, sir.
Re: Warm Water And Heart Attack. by archlix: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
This assumption may be far from scientific fact
Put a cold water in your mouth, hold it for 2 minutes then pour it on your hand....it becomes warm
The thermo-regulator in human body does not allow this assumption to take place....so this assumption is far from the truth....
Cold water after meal has not been proven to cause any cancer

1 Like

Re: Warm Water And Heart Attack. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hi there op, I drink lots of cold water everyday and I mean LOTS. I'm in the best shape of my life and great health condition per the results of my medical check ups. Please don't conclude that cold water is bad for the body, it doesn't stay cold in the body after drinking.

I exercise every morning and eat lots of fruits and vegetables, I believe everyone should focus more on following a healthy lifestyle smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Blog Directory And Blogger Community / Natural Cure For Stress And Body Pain / Drink Pineaple Water In The Morning For Seven Days And These Are The Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.