Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam (9208 Views)

Poll: 34% Of Nigerian Muslims Support Suicide Attacks / Sunni VS Shia And The Trouble With Islam / Why Is Violence Associated With Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam by faheezakin(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Allahu aalam
Re: Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam by Teewhyraul(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Read Joeykembele failed attempts at criticizing Islam and what I saw just got me wondering why the devices are getting smarter and the users are becoming otherwise.

First he started by saying not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims, bros maybe you need to use your dictionary on what the word terrorists means or better still you need to go learn about the deeds of Joseph Kony and the LRA of Uganda, the anti-balaka group of the CAR, Anders Breivik of Norway, the KKK and the Army of God of the US.

Yet ignorantly he moved on by saying Islam is in 2 phases, brother all the religion has more than just 2 phases, Have you ever heard of the word sects, also he said the "real Muslims" are those that kill unjustly, question is how do you even know who a real Muslim is? Bring the verse of the Quran that backed your claims on who a real Muslims, oh, sorry you dont know Arabic.

And how will you know what Muhammed (SAW) would have permitted when you dont even know what he Forbids.

Would love to go on with you but it is just a waste of my limited time, clearly you are Ignorant of these things and the honorable thing is to seek knowledge first. Seek knowledge then lets discuss (If you want to).

Brother put you smart phones to smart use because your level of "i dont know" as far as this matter is concerned make me think you really do need a Hug.
CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam by kadree(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
For u who is quick to link every terrorist act with islam even after many av painstakingly made effort to bath n wash you off of what u reek in form of ignorance n extreme lack of will to learn ,I can only wish u well in ur unending self-emback journey of nothingness.
Pls remember dat our brain is still very well oiled to av forgotten ur xtian terrorist brothers"THE LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY" fighting to rule with "the 10 commandments." Overtime,ur army av maimed,kidnapped,butcher, bombed and raped helpless citizens not only in Uganda but also in Congo n still spreading like wild fire. seek knowledge as only dis can elp u out of dis situation u av found ursef. All d best.
We don't advocate terrorism!
Re: Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam by fabrigas18(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam by Walexz02(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
there is no amount of propaganda by the media or those who listen to them that can bring islam down. Becaues Allah have already perfected His religion before man started to create bomb and became a sucide bomber.
Re: Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam by harthonder(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
If your problem is Islam then your
problem has been in existance before
you were born, is spreading while you
are alive and will continue after you die I pity your condition.
Re: Suicide Attacks Are Incompatible With Islam by kaokao2015: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thanks,I really appreciate and love message, keep on the good work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of A Good End / Practical Tips In Preparation For Ramadan / Islam & Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.