Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm (3814 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) / Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back / Games Of Throne Is Back! Season 5. (fan Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Sultan5(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Lordaweezy:

I disagree. Game of Throne's plot is wack. Its just an overhyped series.

Try 24,the originals, or even flash

Seriously tho the originals n flash, thats just being ignorant granted 24 is right up there wit GOT bt flash? Originals? Really? Wer r u frm. U want to compare the childish flash n the overtly drag Originals with GOT. Bro there is no comparison there GOT blows this two shows out of d water. They r nt even in d same stratosphere with GOT.

U correctly mentioned 24 if u had said walking dead also den u would have gotten me respect bt nt flash.

Granted GOT has been on a decline, bt bro d worst episode of GOT is better dan d best episodes of flash and originals.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by RAKITIC: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2015
2kurupt:
Best TV show ever. The wait continues then
24, prison break, spartacus are far beta dan GOT
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Bawss1(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2015
^ Someone lock this dude up and throw away the keys

cool
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by OohMpa: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2015
RAKITIC:

Lordaweezy:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by ApexTitan(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by stonemind(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
I can't wait ooooooo
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Lordaweezy: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sultan5:

Seriously tho the originals n flash, thats just being ignorant granted 24 is right up there wit GOT bt flash? Originals? Really? Wer r u frm. U want to compare the childish flash n the overtly drag Originals with GOT. Bro there is no comparison there GOT blows this two shows out of d water. They r nt even in d same stratosphere with GOT.

U correctly mentioned 24 if u had said walking dead also den u would have gotten me respect bt nt flash.

Granted GOT has been on a decline, bt bro d worst episode of GOT is better dan d best episodes of flash and originals.

Your opinion though√

Walking dead really undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by will007: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Kevin who..... gringringringringringringrin ; I'll have to wait to see that
Hope this is not a joke?
Can't imagine him acting anything serious..he should stick to Real Husbands of Hollywood
Lol..just kidding..GOT is far from his specialty
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sultan5:

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lordaweezy:

You need to visit the link below to see what ADULTS really think of your TEEN shows.

www.nairaland.com/2158290/shows-cw-suck-bad

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by fingard02k(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
FINALLY...LET THE GAME BEGIN
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
fingard02k:

9pm on HBO, right?
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Sultan5(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
fingard02k:

Hehehe

#WinterIsComing
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Ussyberry(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
It's official, there was a leak. Episodes 1 - 4 of season 5 are online right now. Even before its out in the us.

Incredible.
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Sultan5(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
RAKITIC:

Hehe!!! anyways enough with the comparison.

Quiet please-------------------------

The most anticipated show in 2015 is about to start
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Ussyberry(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm not going to download it though, as that will be illegal. And I always uphold the law and will wait for the dvd box set to arrive. Yes.

Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by fingard02k(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
DOWNLOADING EPISODE 1-4 NOW..
75% COMPLETED
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by UjSizzle(f): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just go to O2tvseries.com and get the first four episodes.

Seun did you already watch them?
Re: Game Of Thrones is back! Season 5 starts tonight by 9pm by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Great!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarah Wayne Callies On Set For New Movie, Black Gold / [WATCH] 5 Mythical Creatures Caught On Tape / Where Do I Download This Very Old Anime: High School Of The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.