Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number (34885 Views)

Why Can't I Use My UBA And Gtbank Mastercard Online? / How Can I Activate My Uba Debit Master Card Secure Code? / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number by Vicotex(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Good morning fellow NL'ers, i forgot my new UBA account number.
Is there any way i can get it back?
Re: How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Yeso very easy, just go and ask ur village juju, im go tel u, u de ask dis kind question in dis new yr, instead make u go d bank go meet dos fine fine aunties 4 customer care , u de waste tym here

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number by Vicotex(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Sammysammy101:
Yeso very easy, just go and ask ur village juju, im go tel u, u de ask dis kind question in dis new yr, instead make u go d bank go meet dos fine fine aunties 4 customer care , u de waste tym here
na bad mouth go kill you. Anyway thanks. lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number by Martins97: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
How To Check UBA Account Number On Your Phone

Things You Will Need:
Before you proceed to the know-how below, you need to make available the following details… if not, this guide is simply not for you.
Mobile number (associated with your account)
Full name
BVN (Click here to checkyour BVN)
Date of birth
Email address
To get or know your UBA account number; Follow the steps below;

1. Visit UBA bank on Twitter or Facebook (Click here to nd a link to their social media pages).
2. Next, send them a message (DM) requesting to know your UBA account number accompanied with all the details (full name, BVN, email etc.) mentioned above.
3. You will get a reply from them ASAP with your full NUBAN (10 digit account number) and that’s it.

Alternatively, there are a couple of other ways I’ve used to check my UBA account number, those tactics have been covered in this post. You should check it out in case this doesn’t work for you

code to check uba account number
Re: How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number by Trickvile(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Before you proceed to Check your UBA Bank Account Number, make sure you have the below enlisted information ready.

Mobile number (Associated with your account)
Full name (Full beneficiary name used in opening the account.)
BVN (Click here to find your BVN)
Date of birth
Email address

How To Find Your UBA Account Number Using Facebook Or Twitter
1. Visit UBA bank on Twitter or Facebook.
2. Next, send them a message (DM) requesting to know your UBA account number accompanied with all the details (full name, BVN, email etc.) mentioned above.
3. You will get a reply from them ASAP with your full UBA NUBAN (10 digit UBA account number) and that’s it.

METHOD 2: (Using UBA LEO)

How To Find Your UBA Account Number Using UBA Leo
1. Register with UBA Leo chatbot on messenger
Start a conversation with the chatbot
2. Ask him for your account number.
3. A link will be sent to you asking you to click on it to download a file
4. Once you click on the link a PDF file containing your account number will be downloaded on your device.
Source: www.tricksvile.com
Re: How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number by Macdonald334: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
Here is a matching video on how to find your UBA Account Number
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwRSZk9V7R8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.