Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (70154 Views)

Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by cowgurl: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2015

Nah, my man can't be caught doing this. He has more important issues to be concerned with cool
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by edwife(f): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
He's careful spender cheesy and a cheerful stingy man grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by 100Cents: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
I don't want to talk about extravagant ladies here.

She knows in her fathers house, is difficult for her to eat more than $+@ple food, once she sights a man. she wants to burn N3k on his pocket.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
ikombe:
Say 'NO' to lugubriuos and stupendious spending grin

correct guy
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by jingh(f): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
this is zeerious
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by emmahjosh(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
He should not stop der o.washing of plates,mobing d floor and doing d laundry is also involved.

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Bright2(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
He is preparing for osmosis practical.
I believed he studied biology & physics in school not really accounting.

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
.... Na to remove high heels and run for my dear life.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Harmvirus(f): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
cheesy reminds me of one of Nkem Owoh's movies.. Can't remember the name
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by jeje123(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Poverty @ its highest order! God have mercy.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by mormonj: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Anu ofia
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
lonngmann:

I guess it was due to unreconcilable differences grin
Differences in the number of meat that was meant to be in the pit and the number of meat left in the pot tongue
grin ;DThat Man own eehn,Upon that he used to neat her.She couldn't go out and whenever any family member gibes her money,he will collect it.He will even re cut the meat after buying.we all warned her not to marry him but she refused.she said she loved him,no one told her to run back o.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by ksa66(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Home economics
DAVE5:
Ladies, you enter your kitchen and caught your husband doing this, what would be your first reaction?

Guys: this is 2015, say no extortion and extravagant lifestyle of them ladies

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
.... Na to remove high heels and run for my dear life.

ur "royal highness", wetin dey make u run now, abi u see ghost ni....

*pulls her back and collect the highheels b4 she go troway am, now u can run free*
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Bimpe29: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
I reject this in the name of Allah. 2015 is a year of abundant blessings for me and my family.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by OsoDupe(f): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Whenever I cook, d kids and I will eat our fill and leave d rest for him provided there is something to leave, if there is not, that is his own cup of tea,that's d reward for his stinginess.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by fadolak(f): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
My husband can neva do dis because he likes food.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by bdek(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
pinkhill:
i will ignore him or rather hand over the cooking job to him...
you that dont want to handle your responsibility before,
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by pinkhill(f): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
you know me too well
bdek:

you that dont want to handle your responsibility before,
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
i dont know why guys like this rush into relationship or marriage ooo
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by MORNDEW(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
juianne95:
I no get anitin to say to u again
just like that. Many ladies cant engage in meaninful conversation with a guy for atleast 25 minutes. All they know is how much does he have? Or they talk about fashion nd non existent show. Yet they wnt guys to forgo sex nd be doing wht with boring ladies. This forum is not even helping matters cos the money lover here pride themselves wit nothing nd the odas feel its a way of life.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by klodike(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Y didn't u write ur name on it?
aguiyi:
I twitted this pics yestaday and today it's on nairaland, op wither you ?
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by jackymfon: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Instead of measuring yam, he should be making more money
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by tlops(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice Idea...

I thought NL is a forum where people can share useful information on... why am I banned for sharing the happening in Paris terror attack? I live in Paris and I want people to see how insurgence is dealt with here so we can do the same in Nigeria...
pls help beg MOD to unban me!!!

Please let us fight against all who fight against freedom of PRESS including those on NL!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2084193/terror-paris-suspects-involved-hostage

Demand that the MOD allow the minute by minute update of the event!
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Etetejake(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Then his meal will reduce also

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by JUBILEE2000: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
happyzed0:
Stingy igbo man dat guy must b an anambra guy

u find stingy people everywhere. it has nothing to do with tribe.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Gorgeous58(f): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nah wah for this man o
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Gorgeous58(f): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
fadolak:
My husband can neva do dis because he likes food.
. Mine too
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Ekeke1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Fast nd pray 4 him.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Superstar007(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rotfl

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / Regretting My Marriage.