Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (70171 Views)

Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Abegnovex: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oh my gosh!
This is a serious matter.
Abeg my people let's go into farming.

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Abegnovex:
Oh my gosh!
This is a serious matter.
Abeg my people let's go into farming.

please start the farming and we would follow ur lead

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Deejaygold(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...he's gat HND in accounting and Bsc in economics tongue

Stingy Man (Arsene Wenger) grin

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by LewisO: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
kwencypresh:
i ll just live him to do his job
Bt he must finish wat he started, even d water n evrytin in d house must b measured

Even me
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by LewisO: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
fpeter:
I will leave him to take over the kitchen and grocery shopping.
REALLY? shocked
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Cholison(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is transformation according to Poverty Distribution Party.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by BJ4REEL(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
lol.......God punish poverty
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by LewisO: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
DAVE5:
Ladies, you enter your kitchen and caught your husband doing this, what would be your first reaction?

Guys: this is 2015, say no extortion and extravagant lifestyle of them ladies
It's a st.upid man that will do that.

To my own point, psychologically I think the man is trying to let the woman know indirectly, that she should limit her high consumption of resources and high expectations on spendings!
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by nuges1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
This man is obviously not sane undecided
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by felix147: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
this is most welcomed with the way things are going, its called austerity measure.
vizkiz:

he is suppose to practise his profession in every aspect of his life na...even while eating if a grain of rice drops, he'll pick it, dust it, and throw it back into his plate "accountability" wink
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by PhynoYayo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
funny man.lol
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
LewisO:

It's a st.upid man that will do that.

To my own point, psychologically I think the man is trying to let the woman know indirectly, that she should limit her high consumption of resources and high expectations on spendings!

haba bros, the case isn't so serious yet nah....catch the fun, lol
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Gooci(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
macdelene:

STINGY?

I WILL JUST TELL HIM TO TAKE OVER THE KITCHEN.IF HE DOES NT AGREE, PEREWINKO GO TURN TO MEAT FOR SOUP PLATE grin grin grin
calabar girl
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Princepioneer(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
lonelydora:
If I'm a lady and see this, I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Isinimibo: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
BJ4REEL:
lol.......God punish poverty
you r right
DAVE5:
Ladies, you enter your kitchen and caught your husband doing this, what would be your first reaction?

Guys: this is 2015, say no extortion and extravagant lifestyle of them ladies
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by LewisO: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
DAVE5:

haba bros, the case isn't so serious yet nah....catch the fun, lol
I didn't take it serious or typed anything bad.
Try understand what I typed!
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Onyiido: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quotep author=lonelydora post=29634160]If I'm a lady and see this, I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.[/quote]Or u rather go to hell than enter fire grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
LewisO:

I didn't take it serious or typed anything bad.
Try understand what I typed!

yeah, i understand wat u typed and i actually like ur second statement, wat prompted my response was the part where u said : It's a st.upid man that will do that
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by ANIEXTY(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
juianne95:
Stingy man

Dont u knw on the last day every man shall give account of all his works on earth. grin

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by LewisO: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
DAVE5:

yeah, i understand wat u typed and i actually like ur second statement, wat prompted my response was the part where u said : It's a st.upid man that will do that
That was just and assumption!

Anyway, i did merit your nice approach! cool
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by empress4u: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
simple. he has to start doing the cooking
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by nashtiri06: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
He is doing the right thing.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by mayrho(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
The guy don kolo
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by DAVE5(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
mayrho:
The guy don kolo

na my fwend husband u dey yab like dis angry angry angry

i no know d man at all ohh..
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by 2kris(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
vizkiz:

my mummy said that i should not answer if a girl calls me. That if i answer, i'll get pregnant and my tummy will be very big embarassed
y una end dey conversation i was enjoying it....bro u no try jare
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by 2kris(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
juianne95:
get ur sef bck here
y did u guys end they conversation i was enjoying it...kai una no try oooh

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by izzvic(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Reminds me of Julius of every hates chris grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by gbodimowo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
shachris03:
correct man. Austerity measures everywhere.
Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by PrettySpicey(f): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
He will take over the kitchen, so he can 'measure' accurately.

Re: What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) by Gr8tasign: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dis rminds me of my oga in d days past. He does all d buyin of foodstuf n i buys d fresh tomatos n meat when needed, while madam does d cookin.

So women it depends on d kind of man u married, if it's my then oga type,"there's ntin u can do abt it".

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix)