Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (46355 Views)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Opiosko: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Clemzy16:
This is the main reason why I must test-drive before buying, my wife must be sexually active and not a virgin.
Yes ooh! Pls go and marry a prostitute. Mitcheww!
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
kingogundana:

Anyway I will thank God on your behalf that you did not die in silence

I will like to ask you the following question ;

Did you and your husband go for marriage seminar before getting married?

Are you sure your husband love you or it is a transfer or arranged marriage that you and your husband did together?

Then are you sure your husband is the owner of your two children or is he impotent? I will advise you to do DNA test first to check maybe your husband blood match your children blood

Then I will advice you to discuss the issue with a matured pastor or marriage counsellor to call you and your husband together for proper marriage counselling

I don't sure your husband know bible or what the bible talk about marriage with husband and wife

Then you as a wife am not sure you are smart enough for you not to know your husband weak point or sexual huge by staying four years together in marriage

Then I hope you do dress well
Neat
Do a clean shave
Nice underwear
Sexy pant
Looking good by making your hair
Then prepare good food for him cos I need to include this

If you did not lack all this your husband will change for good

Then I will advice you by saying your solution did not lies on cheating on your husband or divorcing him, you better wake up from your sleep and don't deceive yourself if solution A did not work solution B will work for you don't turn yourself to grandmother at home cos you have bore 2 kids okay always look good
If all this did not work commit your husband soul to prayer and buy a book for him to learn on how to handle marriage and sex affairs cos he lack knowledge or he is not exposed enough

I pray God will help your home remember a wise woman build her own house while a mad woman use her own hand to scatter her own house, your marriage is in your hand, take your brain along in any advice you read on Nairaland cos a word is enough for the wise and I know you suppose to be one of the wise one
It will all be in vain because i think that guy is completely 'asexual' as a result of a faulty religious up-bringing.

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by pussyphilia(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Get yourself a side guy to feed that your hungry Kitty-Cat. Your hubby is an ogbologbolo and nothing can change him.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by steppin: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

You've been noticed. smiley
Thank you.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Clemzy16(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Opiosko:
Yes ooh! Pls go and marry a prostitute. Mitcheww!
SO every girl who isn't a virgin is automatically a prostitute abi? I hope your sister is also a prostitute? Wack mentality!!

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
uzolexis:

having sex with ur spouse 2ce a month is not good, u r obligated to satisfy ur spouse sexually. the lady is not asking for an impossible thing and her keeping her virginity till marriage shows she's not a sex freak but has urges wc is natural and wc should be satisfied by her husband. Whether we like it or not, sex is a very impt ingredient for a successful marriage.
I can safely exit this thread now since i finally found the most sensible comment yet. That husband needs to believe this contribution like he believes the bible to save his wife from straying into the hands of lions!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by aspirebig: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
I don't see anything fake about this story.

These things happen especially if you marry in a strict church,they will tell you that the marriage bed should be holy until after wedding,which is right,then the couples are on their own,the woman too may have grown too fat,dirty,being too relax. The two of them have roles to play to make their sex life active and enjoyable.

Most of these Pastors did worst things before they got born again and even gave their life to christ.But when it comes to counselling people for marriage they will be talking as if they are saints.

Even Pastor Adeboye of RCCG confessed during the Ogun state Christmas lesson and carol night last december that he was a 'rotten' guy(that was exactly his words) before he met christ. I heard him live on channels tv that night,I didn't read it on a book or internet.
He said he had many girl friends and he did virtually everything with them and sometimes like 3 or 4 of them can meet themselves in his house @ the same time and he will be looking for a lie to tell to discharge some or not to let them know that they were rivals.

The point here is that the guy and the wife are not sexually compartible and it hurts a lot because one of them maybe compelled to seek the sexual satisfaction elsewhere.Our marriage counsellors need to be careful on their counselling when it comes to sex as a topic.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Actually HIV is a hoax.

but agree about the not cheating part.
VickyyB:
Lol. He's not a sex freak while you are...
Thank your stars, that he's not a cheat.

Don't cheat on him. HIV is real!
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by madamGift(f): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
I feel ur pain, but before considering a divorce, I think you shud arrange a meeting with a counsellor..you husband might just need professional help.
Think abt it, you married him, u must have loved him..u cant just resort to backing out cos of this..explore all ur options first, seek physical, medical or maybe spiritual help before thinking abt a divorce okay?
While you are at it, please don't cheat on him, u'll regret it a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by DONFASZY(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
If ladies marries sex addict....dey wil shout out like dey wil nt survive 2morw....n u wil b worried to advise....ladies...which is preferable....sex addict or sone1 dat have it 1-2time in a month...

As for me....u ve to b patient wit him n mak him like sex jus as u do....u r naive about sex until u met him so I guess...u ve to improve ur own sex drives...postions n profs

Chikana.....
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
GenBuhari:
Actually HIV is a hoax.

but agree about the not cheating part.
Hmm. What of those gays coming out HIV+ undecided
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by DONFASZY(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
If ladies marries sex addict....dey wil shout out like dey wil nt survive 2morw....n u wil b worried to advise....ladies...which is preferable....sex addict or some1 dat have it 1-2times in a month...

As for me....u ve to b patient wit him n mak him like sex jus as u do....jack his brains up to die for sex....do sometin diff n crazy.....na him go dey pursue up n down d house mak una go bed bt by den....no come back here crying...he is now a sex addict.....u r naive about sex until u met him so I guess...u ve to improve ur own sex drives...postions n profs

Facts is dat....women cant niva b satisfied in both ways jus depends on individual experience frm perhaps..life....u no rock d world b4 u enter am....2ways agains

Z
Chikana.....

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Rhozabeth(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
The discussion u had with him after speaking to ur mum was not deep enuf, u will need to let him really know how u feel and let him know also that if he does not change there are options u are considering to get the satisfaction u body is yearning for; put divorce on the table for him, put adultery on the table (eventhough u are not going to do that) and get him to talk to u if his problem is psychological! In summary u need to have a heart to heart talk with him again becos u cannot continue like this!

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Opiosko: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Clemzy16:
SO every girl who isn't a virgin is automatically a prostitute abi? I hope your sister is also a prostitute? Wack mentality!!
U sworn u will never marry a virgin so i recommended a prostitute for u.. So why display inpotent anger?. Btw, Kid if u want to know anything abt ladies, come meet me, the youngest hubby on Nairaland
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
When I was posting the following people were saying was being paraniod

[size=25pt]Important Public Service announcement:[/size]

Fellow Nigerians and Africans:

The white man is stealthily waging a war against us and most of us are blissfully unaware of this.

[size=18pt]The use of hoax deadly viruses to economically exploit and to depopulate Africa by using fear and panic to coerce Africans to take poisonous medications and vaccines .[/size]

HIV and Ebola do not exist.

Don't believe me? Please do not read any further and immediately google "Ebola hoax" and "HIV/AIDS hoax "

The treatment of HIV /AIDS is what up to now they have been using to depopulate millions of African and profiting the white man.

By selling us condoms he is even taxing us every time we have sex.

Ebola is the "new HIV"

The so-called Ebola outbreak is a psychological terrorism using hundreds of paid actors across dozens of countries including the corrupt W.H.O. who is founded by members of the same foundation/Think Tank advocating for global depopulation (Rockefeller Foundation)

The white man who has been trying to wipe us out for centuries found these two deadly diseases amongst our people both in 1976 and we are not sceptical?

As the oldest race in the world we have survived probably hundreds of thousands of years without any deadly disease, yet our genocidal enemy just happens to be in our midst when he discovers not one but 3 deadly viruses in our midst all in resource rich regions of Africa all in one year (1976) HIV/AIDS, Ebola, Marsburg virus. The odds of this being true are so low that it would be fair to conclude it is impossible.

Fellow Africans the white man has unfinished business with us. He wants our total destruction (by stealth) all because we are sitting on the natural resources he wants.

We do not have a government to protect us so do not rely or depend on it. Unfortunate the imperialist seem to have captured and held our government hostage by whatever means, such that they do whatever they are told to do.
Case in point the fake Ebola crisis that played out for some weeks in Nigeria. Which is likely to re-emerge to add to the terror that is being inflicted on us.

White imperialist nations has been conducting a stealth war against us for decades if not
centuries to wipe us without success. Lets not forget the lessons of how he destroyed the native Americans, The Amazonian Indians, The Aborigines, Natives of New Zealand all of whom he as virtually wiped out and dispossessed them of their land and resources.

Make no mistake a deadly stealth war is being waged against Africans and all their descendants.

We need to fight this war starting by first getting ourselves enlightened. We do not have a government that can protect us so it is going to be every man for himself.

[size=18pt]Looming Crisis in Nigeria that has been engineered by imperialist nations to occur in Nigeria[/size]

We in Nigeria have been set up experience wicked, punishing hardship, unrest and killings by agents of the imperialists white man in the coming weeks.

The CIA sponsored paid mindless thugs called Boko Haram as already started to set the country on fire.

It is rumoured that the imperialist white man is planning to set this country ablaze in the biggest smash and grab operation the white man has ever carried out in Africa.

By fomenting sectarian killings and unrest it is suspected that the imperialist America may send in troops on the pretext of securing peace, but what ultimately they may be planning is to break Nigeria into several weakling nations with puppet leaders and in the process grab and secure all the resources-rich areas for themselves to steal our natural resources.

Fellow Nigerians because of this imminent violence that is about to explode, I suggest that you start making plans for the protection and if necessary for the evacuation of your families to safer areas or villages.

Prices of everything is going to double. Oil prices is in free fall all has been calculated and designed by America ( who has power to control oil prices and Nigeria's inflation rate) to add hunger to fuel the fire .

[size=18pt]What You Can Do To Protect Yourself And Your Family[/size]

As mentioned earlier: Start making immediate security plans to protect and or evacuate your family to known safe areas in the event of outbreak of murderous violence.

remember to avoid all vaccines produced by the imperialist white nations
Not Ebola, HIV, measles stop taking any vaccines.

Do not take up any offers of free medical health checks from their NGOs, Reject their family planning. Find other ways to protect ourselves from contagious diseases.

Rather than use the condoms manufactured by the imperialist white man which contain toxic chemicals that can damage your health, save money on condoms and we should make our own or abstain from unsafe sexual practices such as casual penetrative sex including penetrative sex with sex workers and anal sex .

Stop eating foods and consuming any products imported from imperialist countries. Start growing your own food.

Stop smoking cigarettes, chewing gum, using deodorant or toothpaste and other toiletries from imperialist nations.

Ladies, you are their special targets. You are the people that are going to deliver our next generation so you would be targeted.

Be very sceptical of any free medical health checks from their "charity NGO".
They would like to make you unhealthy and ultimately infertile.
Consider getting make-up and other hair products and toiletries from other sources.

Lets all utilise locally produced products that we can trust or from trustworthy countries.

The best way for us to fight this war is to boycott every product produced by these imperialist countries that we are able to do without or find other sources.

Educate yourselves about how vaccines are being used to depopulate us.

Please share share share (NL would not be allowed to put this thread on the front page) So please share it at least once daily and like every positive post.

Start this thread on other social media: facebook' twitter' instagram etc. Also go into my profile and follow me.

God bless and stay healthy and safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgwb2xTgdYg&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl&index=53

[size=18pt]
Finally to help to protect yourselves from at least some of the hardship that is coming your way, as the Naira continues to free fall take the following advice very seriously:
With immediate effect if you have any savings withdraw it all and use it to buy any asset you could re-sell later at a much higher price after the devaluation has bottomed out.[/size]

[b]Ebola is a hoax - the intention is to terrorise our population into panicking and taking deadly vaccines which America world profit massively by selling to our govt and which would be then used to depopulate us. Those that do not die from the vaccine would become infertile and unable to conceive children.

You have been warned; Take this Ebola vaccine that is surely coming your way soon, at your own peril.

This doctor Dr Adadevoh, (or rather the actor pretending to be this doctor) I can guarantee you she is not dead. In fact her name is a fake name and would not match the name of the Woman whose photo they are telling us is her.
[img]http://obamadiary.files./2014/11/adadevoh.jpg?w=453&h=530[/img]
There is no such person as Dr Adadevoh. The lady photographed is a paid actor?

Why don't someone prove me wrong and show me a facebook or twitter presence or even a mere web presence for this so called senior doctor that supposedly headed a department in a large Lagos hospital.

Shut me up by good by showing me a mere web presence for her prior to the Ebola crisis.

For that matter find any web presence (prior to so called Ebola outbreak) for Patrick Sawyer the so called Liberian government minister that brought Ebola to Nigeria.

Why would Nigeria participate in a hoax against its own people? Because through blackmail using IMF and World Bank loans and our corruptible leadership, Nigeria has virtually surrender its sovereignty to America who can dictate to Nigeria any policy it wants it to implement; Including the deception and terrorism of its own citizens.

The youtube video below using the words of a former CIA agent who wrote the book:" The Economic Hitman" would clarify my point for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c_hjY26gQs&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK_1hw06OM4sBq-Nj4ymIevF&index=45

[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D_rT4-l0o4

VickyyB:

Hmm. What of those gays coming out HIV+ undecided
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Clemzy16(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Opiosko:
U sworn u will never marry a virgin so i recommended a prostitute for u.. So why display inpotent anger?. Btw, Kid if u want to know anything abt ladies, come meet me, the youngest hubby on Nairaland
Delusion reeks over your post. I swear, calling you stupid will be an insult to stupid people..

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by perrychemical: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
princemillla:
If truly the story is real and you the subject is reading..... I am saying it bodly you are mumu.... How can you base your marriage on sex? Nairalanders, pls advice this illicit fated fellow..
so what do u want her to based her marriage on,stop deceiving yourself,this scenario could be very fustrating than imagined
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by ares245(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Lol rape him... Den open ur bible and read to him d part whr it says husbands shouldn't deny dr wives dr bodies....
correct I dy u back

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Esdb3: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
obongproff:
Dis is d main reason why some of us are scared of marrying under d "no-sex-before-marriage" umbrella. I can barely handle d frustrations of sexual incompatibility in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Na for marriage way I want come manage am?

OP, ur hubby has a very very low libido and very very little interest in sex, plus he is very very selfish. Howeva, u shd find a way to make him stop being selfish and try to satisfy u, at least with his fingers and tongue.

On d oda hand are u sure u have not grown too fat dat ur present chubby state could be irritating him? Maybe he does not know how to say it or he's saying ur too fat via his actions but ur not listening. Have u even considered dis at all?

Also, how can u live with a man for four years and ur yet to learn how to put him in d mood? Me thinks u still hav a lot of homework to do. How can u not know how to seduce ya hubby? Some men are easily aroused, odas are difficult to get aroused. But most men have a sexual breaking point, and I think ur yet to discover dat of ur hubby's. His own my not be via bum-shots and skimpy clothes, but u still gotta find it.

Meanwhile if u can successfully put some viagra or konji-stimulating agents into his food or tea without him noticing, I advice u give it a try. When konji hold am, in go find u come.

Divorce shd only be considered afta all options have been explored and der has been no improvement. Madam, u made a big mistake by talking to ur mom and sister abt dis, d fact dat ur close to dem does not mean day will give u right counsel. Na only correct pastor and sex therapist way u fit tell dis kind tin.
you deserve 1billion likes. Am dwelling on the chubby and fat area. If I later later say I will marry thÉn she must be hitting the gym every saturday, working out every morning. If I see small tummy ehn! The divorce papers will be signed ni kia kia. Me wey be say I don watch porn I don see big white booty and slim stomach with pink pussy. You now want me to come and lick your (first of all + am having a hard time deciding if I should marry a black woman) black pussiee with tommy join am. Uhn yama!
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by kennynelcon(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Your Husband is not bad, try and adapt. You believe God exists, So on the last day you won't cry and say "I did it because my husband was not Good enough". And remember God no support divorce or else say na infidelity mata. Enjoy Your Marriage
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by dencotech(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
As for me, I believe sex is part of dating and courtship. Being a virgin till honeymoon is no longer golden for "under the cassock could lie many iniquities". This a big lesson to the unmarried. I've spoken as a Philosopher and free thinker.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by philipobiz: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=sheddyboy post=29627995][/quote]

Did you rush int the mariage. Didnt you notice this during courship. Well you have to live with it for better or for worse
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Ijaya123: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=sheddyboy post=29627995][/quote]

Go and have a discussion with your pastor.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Lightening: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
jadelyn007:
cry my dear just cheat on him. Make sure you are really discreet about it an still give attention to you marriage. You can't live life constantly being starved of sex. Have a side guy Wishing you the best.

Advise from a morally bankrupt she-dog from the pit of hell.

If the lady in question were to be your daughter-in-law, would you advise same? The lady is not even contemplating cheating, but the matter pained you much more that you are encouraging adultery.

May God save decent men from your ilk, Amen.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by abudujohn(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
My dear yust pray for him,he need to be Deliver.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by milky3(f): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=DesChyko post=29628219]Who owns this story? angry[/quote
Mrs Ola, always read through b4 rushing to Front page]
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by jozeph1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Watch blue films with him especially the italian blue films, he'll get on the right track , infact na you go dey kitchen just to avoid his thrust

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
uzolexis:

@the bolded, she can't talk to her mum about her marriage but she can talk to her Pastor shocked shocked shocked Nigerians never cease to amaze me with their over christianity

babe dis is not a christian issue, did my comment sound christian-like to you? sorry! I think some pastors like mine can be very objective, and most pastors dis days are well read and vast in knowledge, depending on the church she attends anyway. if she talks to her family mom abt dis issue as sensitive as dis, chances are dat dia advice will be based on dia sentiments and limited knowledge. Didn't u read d advice her family members gave her, if it reasonable to you... sorry. But come oh, did u not see d part wia I sed she cd talk to a sex therapist, na only d pastor side way ur eye see abi?

Unam!
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by uzolexis(f): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

I can safely exit this thread now since i finally found the most sensible comment yet. That husband needs to believe this contribution like he believes the bible to save his wife from straying into the hands of lions!!!

smiley word
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by uzolexis(f): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
obongproff:

babe dis is not a christian issue, did my comment sound christian-like to you? sorry! I think some pastors like mine can be very objective, and most pastors dis days are well read and vast in knowledge, depending on the church she attends anyway. if she talks to her family mom abt dis issue as sensitive as dis, chances are dat dia advice will be based on dia sentiments and limited knowledge. Didn't u read d advice her family members gave her, if it reasonable to you... sorry. But come oh, did u not see d part wia I sed she cd talk to a sex therapist, na only d pastor side way ur eye see abi?

Unam!

I get you but i really have a problem with the fact that whenever there's an issue, the most common advise pple'll give is "talk to ur Pastor".
IMO her Mum and a sex therapist is in a better position to advise her than any Pastor since her Mum has experience with marriage and there's nothing wrong with the advise her mum gave her.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by oluseyi14: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
I willl advice u divorce him,because if u cheat on him he will eventually finds out knw family member will support u again..na oyo u dey if dem catch u
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Praise5: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:
Lol. He's not a sex freak while you are...
Thank your stars, that he's not a cheat.

Don't cheat on him. HIV is real!
Are you for real? Having sex in marriage makes one a sex freak?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Avoid Family Pornography!!!! / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.