Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (46423 Views)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by inspiROHM(m): 4:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Edusouls:
spoilt and very erotic girls like you are reasons why marriages crash,and the reason why many std's are on the rise, you are looking for a man to suck your infection ridden pussy for pleasure, you are so shameless of yourself to come here and openly expose your smelling and dirty life, and am not suprised the type of advice you gave your fellow woman, she should divorce and destroy her marriage cos she dont get enough sex, after that you will find her a spoilt man like you that will marry her, you women of nowadays are a natural disaster...

How can you say that? IT IS HER CONJUGAL RIGHT!!! angry angry angry She did not base her marriage on sex. That is why after testing the engines to ensure performance and efficiency. I and my intended bride must come to an Iron-Clad agreement. Marriage is not funny and I do not want to be managing in an enterprise that is mean to be gotten the best from. If she is not comfortable with any of the terms and conditions including SEX. There is no need to go in a d suffer. If she ends up tricking me into marriage by agreeing to them on the surface, well its her funeral because I will not stay around for counsellors or pastors or any flesh-bearing being to tell me how to suffer and smile. Any girl that tells me that she does not enjoy receiving orall-sexx has a deep rooted problem I wouldn't hang around to find out cause I like giving and receiving orall-sexx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by 5minsmadness: 4:10am On Jan 10, 2015
DWJOBScom:

You never disappoint me!!!!!

Happy new year bros smiley
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by inspiROHM(m): 4:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Bridgetown:

I believe you will give her your father as soulmate. Nobody is even telling her to fast and pray against the demonic spirit of sex that's giving her high blood pressure.

I guessed this is what she wants in 2015. See below. Ewuuu!

Seriously!!! So God that created sex and implanted different LIBIDOs levels in us must be in grave error abi? Our Holier than thou will kill us.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Edusouls(m): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2015
inspiROHM:

How can you say that? IT IS HER CONJUGAL RIGHT!!! angry angry angry She did not base her marriage on sex. That is why after testing the engines to ensure performance and efficiency. I and my intended bride must come to an Iron-Clad agreement. Marriage is not funny and I do not want to be managing in an enterprise that is mean to be gotten the best from. If she is not comfortable with any of the terms and conditions including SEX. There is no need to go in a d suffer. If she ends up tricking me into marriage by agreeing to them on the surface, well its her funeral because I will not stay around for counsellors or pastors or any flesh-bearing being to tell me how to suffer and smile. Any girl that tells me that she does not enjoy receiving orall-sexx has a deep rooted problem I wouldn't hang around to find out cause I like giving and receiving orall-sexx
easy man, not because you re a man, gives you the impunity to talk very vulger and dirty, and go for a text cos MouthAction is a very dirty and unhygeienic form of sex, disease causing std's can easily logde in ur throat and cause you damage over time...so be careful about boasting how you like your dirty lifestyle.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by coderXO(m): 6:27am On Jan 10, 2015
What a useless elder sister.

That was the highlight of the read for me.

Be careful of who's advice you are listening to folks.

Best thing for Mrs Ola to do is up her "home" game: make herself irresistible.

Heels, shorts, cleavage, cooking and down right unashamed "aggression."

Trust me, oga will tap her more frequently if she does...
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2015
well.. i think the lady should sit this man down and talk to him calmly, after i finished NYSC and i wasn't working, i discovered i always had intense desire to consummate.. infact then i do think i had the highest libido in the world lol.. but the fact is i have always been a creative guy that enjoys the pleasure of academic success, and i then i had nothing challenging on my mind.

but the moment i got Job in Lagos (because we are based in ondo ), the whole intense sexual desire crashed, due to the stress of relocating to Lagos, i was passionate about my career, i wanted to succeed and be the best, i was stressed out most times..

I advise you seek to find out what gives him pleasure(i believe everyman has want gives him pleasure), so you can address his sexuality from that angle and see maybe he will adjust

3 Likes

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by orble: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2015
[size=70pt] Go and learn the art or se*xual seduction.[/size]
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by olusimeon: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2015
madam pls let's talk. send me your contacts. thanks.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by EriboEghosa(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
DesChyko:
Who owns this story? angry
Discuss it with ur pastor and also be prayerful.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by shomutuski(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2015
KLand:

Pls stop encouraging her to commit adultery. She wants help with her husband not unholy offer like yours.
I think so too BRAIN.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by SenatorJames(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2015
SInce his problem is from religion perspective, and not medical or spiritual, then the woman should beg him to meet his pastor who esteem so much, for counselling, who will tell him how he twist his wife 4 times a day, including various sex advances styles.

With that he will understand how important sex is in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2015
This is really really unfair. Having waited for so long and now only to wake up to the fact that your husband does not like sex. Sex is not a sin within the marriage context. The Bible says you should not deprive each other sex except for a MUTUAL CONSENT.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by inspiROHM(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Edusouls:
easy man, not because you re a man, gives you the impunity to talk very vulger and dirty, and go for a text cos MouthAction is a very dirty and unhygeienic form of sex, disease causing std's can easily logde in ur throat and cause you damage over time...so be careful about boasting how you like your dirty lifestyle.

Prove it to me. Unhygienic abi? A woman's privates is cleaner than her mouth. Hit the internet or some books on sex and see for yourself. I won a bet in my office on that topic and went home 10k. Outside I am a perfect gentleman but behind closed doors, I believe all caution should be left for the winds. I am not promiscuous if that is what you are thinking. To me SEX is meant to be enjoyed and when ever I get the opportunity to enjoy one I DRINK IT TO THE DREGS MAKING SURE MY FANTASIES AND HERS ARE BROUGHT TO REAL LIFE. This life passes you by when you are busy with other things. What people regret are not the things they did, but things they never did. Sex is beautiful and that is they way I see it.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by idongesit88: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
jadelyn007:
cry my dear just cheat on him. Make sure you are really discreet about it an still give attention to you marriage. You can't live life constantly being starved of sex. Have a side guy Wishing you the best.
may God forgive u,u what 2. Break her family, did she break ur marriage, if u can't say something good about situatn like dis, shut up

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by simdam500(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2015
lol.... deprived of sex?? wow the woman must be hornnnnier than an honey....

get a sxx tape joor.... lol

OK I'll suggest you still talk him into it.... make him see reason for sxx *or is he gaaay* just saying...

you should get him through what he loves... movie, well fed, getting enough sleep, or some vacation... then when his comfortable and ok within him.... you can make a romantic move, mind u he might be irritated, or must have even had a negative experience about fvck before who knows.... maybe whenever that old memory comes back (recalled) that when he get turned of...

give it a try
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by BayoJoe: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
I wish we can know the marital status of some pple advising here.

To the OP - Pls, heed to only the positive advises you've had so far. Also, add tho lil one. Don't expect 100% perfection from your hubby sexually and be ready to give in some of your sexual desires too - simply put get the balance gradually. Appreciate him in 'action' on other aspect of your family life that he done greatly e.g. your child/children raising, family projects etc.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by DeeBoiyy: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
VickyyB:

My husband can never behave like that.
I reject it. shocked
Well, if he does, I don't have any problem but to accept it.smiley
i don't believe you. No woman can. Atleast, not for long.

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
i don't believe you. No woman can. Atleast, not for long.
Smh
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by DeeBoiyy: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
VickyyB:

Smh
keep doing so.

I repeat, no woman can. Even yourself smiley
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
keep doing so.

I repeat, no woman can. Even yourself smiley
Who told you the man denies that lady sex?
Probably, the lady in question, is a sex freak unlike the man and she's failing to adapt. undecided
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by DeeBoiyy: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
VickyyB:

Probably, the lady in question, is a sex freak unlike the man and she's failing to adapt. undecided
it could be either way. We cannot really tell.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by dwilliams: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
kristisking:
Op work on your grammar,besides dont you see yourself as a lucky woman?Such a husband is not easy to comeby.At least you should be happy that he is not the type that will want to kill you with sex.You are right in your explanation that sex should be enjoyed to the fullest by husband and wife,but marriage is not all about sex.Although your husband was wrong to have concluded that frequent sex is a sin unless any other person is involved(adultary).Try and reason with your husband so that you will have a happy home.Think about other good things aside sex.There are many ways you can make yourself happy apart from sex.I believe with time,your husband will show understanding.I hope you will not run to this forum to complain of your husband frequent and uncontrollable desire for sex when he finally changes,God forbids anyway.
***** ADULTERY*****
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by soulglo: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
VickyyB:

Did your eyes skip the part were she says her husband wants sex only once or twice a month?? If you are only giving your own husband sex once or twice a month my suggestion to you would be to log off nairaland and go climb your husband rme

1 Like

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by KLand(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
shomutuski:

I think so too BRAIN.

Good.
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by bukatyne(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
VickyyB:
Lol. He's not a sex freak while you are...
Thank your stars, that he's not a cheat.

Don't cheat on him. HIV is real!

A wife wants sex more than twice in a month and she is a sex freak

3 Likes

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by DeeBoiyy: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
soulglo:

Did your eyes skip the part were she says her husband wants sex only once or twice a month?? If you are only giving your own husband sex once or twice a month my suggestion to you would be to log off nairaland and go climb your husband rme
and r4pe him? grin grin
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Huh?

Just like that? angry
Ehen na. The marriage is already four years old. Probation is over. angry
Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by jacentha: 1:32am On Aug 12, 2015
First of all you need to have a heart to heart talk with your husband. and find out why he is falling out of love with you, you know this could be a two way problem while you saying it,s your husband it could very well be you too, it takes two to tangle, so stop the drama what you need to be thinking about is why both of you are so distance from each other and ask yourself this are you still doing what you did to get him? is he still making you fell the way you did when you both met? you need to alway,s remember to treat each with the respect you both deserve and fight for your love what I mean by that is that being married is a job, and it,s no easy task, so put aside your petty reasoning. I do not know if you and your husband are in church, the reason I say this """ is because true Christian's fellow God law and a man is to respect his wife as he would respect himself because when he married the woman she became part of him meaning they are united as one and the wife should always be submissive to her husband because he is the head of their home he the a man.you are the woman and each of you should respect that!!! and for your husband he need stay home and stop trying to stray like some dog in heat searching the street,s for only God know,s what""" because there is nothing out there in those streets but lust and disease. and see this is one of the reason,s why you got married in the first place beside love right"" so you two sit down talk about it and try some new ways to spice up your sexiness in the bed.sister you are a Queen act like it" brother you are her King show her that act like it. much love.

Re: Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. by diva90: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Honestly you don't have an issue. This is a Problem that can be rectified. You want to leave ur marriage and raise your child in a broken home because ur husband is not giving you sex as often as you want it and only does it twice a month? Listen to yourself!! undecided do you know that there are some women their husbands haven't touched for 2 years and more. Pple who are in worse situations than you are? Communicate properly with your husband, see a marriage counsellor if possible, buy him books to read, educate him etc your husband is very conservative , that's what the issue is, such people can be made to be more exposed to matters that are facing them. Lastly, learn to initiate sex, maybe he's the only one always initiating. It's not enough to just dress sexy and stay in bed, seduce him, show him that you want it so bad. Most men won't resist that. If he initiated previously, don't be hesitant to initiate next you feel like it, a counsellor will tell you same.
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.