Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain (48632 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by humnsikan: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
It is good that we have an educated president who reasons before he acts.

4 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Ahmed4002(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
interesting. more of like a Tv series
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by priscaoge(f): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
US and their permanent interest undecided undecided undecided
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by juliusocean(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
no be eggs them want? I no get so ..it's not my problem sad
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jeje123(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Its part of presidential agenda! Nigerians time to wise up.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jude33084(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
onadana:
coolAmericans have been envious of Nigeria...since the time of mungo park.

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by sazzyblaq: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ds really sad, ad our so called economy analyst won't start gtn smart.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by gebest: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
When they discovered that the once they have being buying Nigeria have not being using it judiciously because of corruption hence they decided to withdral but WHEN, not IF Buhari wins on feBUHARI 14 which is lovers day, they will come back and start buying our oil again.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jingh(f): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
coming to modify
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by epospiky(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eeeeehn...so na their plan be that? eyah, sorry for them. Their plan has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Babalegba(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dumb people.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by donmalcolm21(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
gboss4sure:

Russian Propaganda? You must have been brainwashed by cnn and fox news. The same way America arms isl in Syria in the name of syrian opposition and fights them in iraq while calling same people terrorist and people like you finds a way to blame Russia too. The same way America started the problem in Ukraine and people like you also blame Russia for defending it's interest. It seems you are one of these cia agents patrolling Nigeria's webspace
I'm sorry but I'm very grounded in intl politics and I can tell you that this is a Lie, though you can't take away some elements of truths in some of the points but its a Lie. Will reply you by evening if you quote me

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by alienvirus: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
alienvirus is typing...
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by billcosby: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
this can be dengerous than BH

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by NaLaugh: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
onadana:
coolAmericans have been envious of Nigeria...since the time of mungo park.

Yeah, the exact same way Dangote and Bill Gates are "envious" of you, right? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Ochibaisik(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bro. Make your G from here-http:///1scmAxl
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Drdaps(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
All I know is that no matter how hard they tried we won't crack up coz we are
[size=38pt]One Nigeria[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by dammytosh: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
PDP blames Russia., USA, UK, APC etc

It is never their fault..

5 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by 100Cents: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
I no doubt them..
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
I no blame the US and UK o..not at all. I blame all those African Pagans wey believe say dem Juju strong pass anything for allowing those 2 countries remain super powers. .which power dem dey use The American government plays the dirtiest politics ever known to man

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by onadana: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
NaLaugh:

Yeah, the exact same way Dangote and Bill Gates are "envious" of you.

grin ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE.....AM BETTER THAN YOU.....AT LEAST YOU MENTIONED THEY ARE 'ENVIOUS' OF ME NOT YOU....

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Shock(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Of course, this is just pure Russian Propaganda, aimed at Nigerians that are really too dumb to believe just about anything

The Russian economy is going down the shít hole real fast, so their strategy is to to blame it on west.

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by okpamson15(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blood of Jesus! What i'm i hearing. God pls come to our aid.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Betboss(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eye opener
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jude33084(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
finniblinks:
How can they remove someone's organs without the person's consent or the signifant other's consent?

Well, they don't need to show a gun; all they need do is wave some thousands of Dollars to you and you will submit grin
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
There is an inconsistency in that piece. If Jonathan signed the National Health Act into law, why are elements of the US shadow government still using Boko Haram to destabilize the country?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by blessedqueen(f): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May God punish you foolish and useless goat. It is your useless self and generations that will forever be dumb. Useless goat sired by mad apes.
Wot do u guys gain in insulting sum1?

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by ketiy77: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
I'm not really bothered about the Nigerian economy, but the ovarian egg thingy got me thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by donmalcolm21(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
There was a shooting that happened in France which the whole world is focused on for the past two days. It diddnt make FP maybe because some people are trying to protect their religeon.

7 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
No wonder Bill Gates is so interested in building hospitals in Nigeria.

Now we know why the chibok girls were kidnapped and who is sponsoring Boko Haram.

Hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.