Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain (48633 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by DaBullIT(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Black people always dumb , why on earth will US specifically target Nigeria ? What's in it for them ? If I hear you say oil. Then your a bagger. Oil is cheaper than anything else in the world now ,except in Nigeria , why are these propagandists always bringing rumor , confusing open minded Nigerians ? Secret document like the one they claimed was from wikileaks ? Paranoid mofos

Bunch of arsze wipes

4 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is what a dependent nation can get. We foolishly depend on these morally sick and God forsaken white 4 everything. we dont have a voice of our own, what do u expect. may GOD deliver us from clueless and marally corrupt leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Tocheagle(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Albaniy:

i never knew people can be as dumb as this guy, check for the meaning of 'backstabbing'. America has no permanent friend, what america's got is permanent intrest.
God bless you . That is what i keep saying but a lot of stupid Nigerians wont listen . America is the secret problem of the world . I thank God for people like you and me. OUR EYES ARE OPEN .

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Goodluck Goodluck Goooooodluuuuucck...are you see what i saw?

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by iluvpomo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Nigeria has shown to be wise in international politics by covertly siding with Israel in being absent during the UN voting. If at all the US had any evil intentions against Nigeria, we have bargained out of it, trust me. cool
There is no stronger partnership than what the US and Isreal have .... so perhaps Isreal-Nigeria relations exist for a reason that is other than what you think shocked
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by iluvpomo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
Black people always dumb , why on earth will US specifically target Nigeria ? What in it for them ? If I hear you say oil. Then your a bagger. Oil is cheaper than anything else in the world noe ,except in Nigeria , why are these propagandists always bringing rumor , confused open minded Nigerians ? Secret document like the one they claimed was from wikileaks ? Paranoid mofos

Bunch of arse wipes
My faith in NairaLand has just been restored when I stumbled across your post. Thank you my brother and happy Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Tocheagle(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
OH LORD OPEN THE EYES OF NIGERIANS THAT THEY MAY SEE AND KNOW THE TRUTH CONCERNING WHAT AMERICA REALLY IS . Most people said Noah was crazy till the rain started. Most pple wont realise until its too late. Am not a Fan of Putin, But i dont think that man is 100 % percent wrong . I pray 4 a leader with intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Tocheagle(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
dapipson:
This is what a dependent nation can get. We foolishly depend on these morally sick and God forsaken white 4 everything. we dont have a voice of our own, what do u expect. may GOD deliver us from clueless and marally corrupt leaders.
WELL SAID

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by olisaEze(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
undecided na wao! Tho i'd agree dt it seems as if the US is tryin 2crash d nigerian economy;they've done it to d japanese b4. But stem cells, biotech companies, 206 hospitals!? it sounds a little like paranoia mixed with delusions na!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
olisaEze:
undecided na wao! Tho i'd agree dt it seems as if the US is tryin 2crash d nigerian economy;[b]they've done it to d japanese b4. [/b]But stem cells, biotech companies, 206 hospitals!? it sounds a little like paranoia mixed with delusions na!

Japan's problems have a lot to do with their aging population, as well as the fact that other countries....like China and South Korea...are making the things they used to make alone.

US has nothing to do with it. Infact....experts state that it is in the US interest that Japan do well.

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
iterator24:
whether true or false, we just have to be carefully dealing with the west
yeah! We have to be careful because the zionist west are devils

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
gboss4sure:

Russian Propaganda? You must have been brainwashed by cnn and fox news. The same way America arms isl in Syria in the name of syrian opposition and fights them in iraq while calling same people terrorist and people like you finds a way to blame Russia too. The same way America started the problem in Ukraine and people like you also blame Russia for defending it's interest. It seems you are one of these cia agents patrolling Nigeria's webspace
huh! Yes in indeed
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
lionness:
So America is suddenly to be blamed for the crash in global oil price which affects even giant oil companies like Shell, Chevron and Mobile Exxon, which are predominantly American companies. The crash is affecting Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iraq, Brazil, countries which have impeccable ties with America as well. Did America spend the $50 billion rainy day reserve GEJ is fittering on his re-election campaign? Seems like the only thing this useless and brainless Government, and its sentimental and tribalistic no brainer media team could proudly point at are just his many local and international enemies, the conspiracies against him, and the many plots against GEJ because he's Christain, because he's a minority, because he's humble, because he's too perfect and because he's blah blah blah.
Jesus, it has never been this pathetic and bad for this country. We have a total FAILURE who keeps pointing fingers at whoever has problem with him. I've never seen a president so terrified of any form of opposition or dissesent. GEJ and his team are total LOSERs. Give them till 10 more years, he will blame the growing poverty, the epileptic power issue, the growing insurgency, the decaying infrastructure, the rot, the corruption, his 1 billion naira food bills, his 10 billion naira on private jet, the oil bunkering, the cabal, the ASUU strike, the sick health system, and every perpetual challenges a reliable government should tackle on the opposition. Such a pathetic, useless and extremely insane government.

I can propose 2 u 2 be my wife without thinking twice.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shock:

The accusations leveled against Bill Gates on this thread are disgraceful and shameful.

Bill Gates has done more for the sake of this countries than many of your Kinsmen, Senators, House of Rep members and Pastors combined. You should be ashamed of your self for peddling such outrageous atrocities against such a man.

Nigerians are by far some of the dumbest people I have yet met. They tend to be so gullible that it defies common sense!

Your economy has been ruthlessly plundered and mismanaged - and you are told to point accusation fingers elsewhere - and you did without question, you are a f00l!

Err, let's just call this piece a "conspiracy theory" written by a nutter with tinfoil hat on, due to how disjointed it's. However, you don't need to be the smartest person in the world, to know that certain things in the piece are plausible - and even a dead clock is right twice a day. Anyway, I'll ask you a few questions (I want cerebral answers, not disjointed innuendos/propaganda and/or emotional rants. Doing this cos you've shown a level of understanding about international politics in the past):

1). Why do you think this is Russian propaganda, when Russian and Nigerian interests aren't intertwined? Also, the artifical deflation of oil prices, is more of a two-way street and not sustainable by both sides. In the short term, you have got the Russian economy which is heavily dependent on oil and gas crumbling. However, it's looking more like a blessing in disguise since it'll help the country diversify the inertia of its economy on the long term - and it has also enabled Putin to start speeding up a lot of polices he was held back from implementing in the past. A classic example is the deoffshorisation and nationalisation of the elites' money, and with this, it'll hurt a lot of countries that are dependent on the Russian elites' money - and we might start seeing capital flights from major world capitals in the next few months. Ditto the offer of currency swap and the use of Yuan by the Chinese.

Then you have got a shale industry which is US' holy grail that won't survive if oil prices remain at what it's right now. It costs between $50/60-100 to drill shale gas. Evidently, it isn't sustainable on the long run with the current oil price. Bear in mind that the investors involved in the shale industry took out trillions of dollars of loans from major banks - and once they go bust, all these banks will also go bust. And these are the biggest banks in the west - so who's going to bail them out, in a world economy that's yet to fully recover? The Chinese did the last time, but would they do that again?

As for Nigeria, the deflation of oil prices added credence to what I've been saying for time that the Nigerian GDP is just pure bunkum, and Nigeria has no formal economy, to judge/measure any indices. If the country had a proper economy, it should be in financial crisis right now. However, the only people affected are the corrupt elites looting the country's money - and it only reduced the amount they can loot in real-time.

2). Erm, everyone should know the piece was talking about Bill Gates - it's that glaring/conspicuous. So, is Bill Gates really who he claims he's? Is he a really a philanthropist or a capitalist bootlegger involved in diversifying his source of income, with all kinds of ponzi scheme, while using vulnerable disadvantaged folks in 3rd world countries as guinea pigs - under the philanthropic ruse? For a man who claimed to have given out over $28 billion in philanthropic gestures, yet his net-worth never took a hit, however it keeps growing in a stupendous way. Also, bear in mind that Microsoft has a lot of competition these days, and it isn't as dominant as it used to be when it monopolised the market. And he's no longer the individual largest shareholder of Microsoft - Steve Ballmer is. So, where is all his money coming from despite the billions he keeps giving out in philanthropy? This is a lawsuit against Bill Gates and his vaccine business in India: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1170073 and this is the whole article http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-08-31/news/53413161_1_hpv-vaccine-cervarix-human-papilloma-virus

3). It's no secret that Africa has always been the playing ground for guinea pigs to be used for biological experiments. It's well documented, especially in East Africa - with Congo Kinshasa as one of the biggest victims. So, if it's something that has been happening unbridled for decades on the continent - why do you think it's not plausible in this case?

P.S: not saying the whole story is real - I just want to gauge what you think. I await your reply.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
CFCfan:
There is an inconsistency in that piece. If Jonathan signed the National Health Act into law, why are elements of the US shadow government still using Boko Haram to destabilize the country?
you see,The boko haram issue is very complicated...what i know is that these countries; france,usa,britain,germany and israhell are behind the bokoharam crisis in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
protegesol:
I'm not really bothered about the Nigerian economy, but the ovarian egg thingy got me thinking.
huh! Israhell is the no1 organ trafickkers in the world,they have done that in ethiopia any many other countries worldwide including asian countries

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
jamst:

you see,The boko haram issue is very complicated...what i know is that these countries; france,usa,britain,germany and israhell are behind the bokoharam crisis in nigeria

Sigh.....are we so infantile that we need world powers now to make us do bad things.

Go home and address the problems of illiteracy, bad governance, poor healthcare, and lack of innovative economies, and youth unemployment...as well as intolerant ideologies that fuel Boko Haram.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes.

Nigerians....it is always someone else's fault.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
There was a shooting that happened in France which the whole world is focused on for the past two days. It diddnt make FP maybe because some people are trying to protect their religeon.
that incidence is an inside job of the mossad and french intelligent...re; operation gladio false flag stage attack

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
During the agricultural era back in the 50's to 70's before Nigeria discovered oil, the regime of our colonial masters and slightly good government we had after independence made our economy to become of the best in the world.

May I ask why America did not plot destroying Nigeria economy then?

they knows we have dumb leaders whose aim is to steal. The most annoying thing is some Nigerians are not aware this present government is the worst Nigeria eva had.

GEJ till 2019.... mtchew mumu people.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Sigh.....are we so infantile that we need world powers now to make us do bad things.

Go home and address the problems of illiteracy, bad governance, poor healthcare, and lack of innovative economies, and youth unemployment...as well as intolerant ideologies that fuel Boko Haram.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes.

Nigerians....it is always someone else's fault.

nope way! If you are well familiar with hidden history of nigeria,you wont disagree that the so-called globalist colonials are the cause of our problems
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
No wonder Bill Gates is so interested in building hospitals in Nigeria.

Now we know why the chibok girls were kidnapped and who is sponsoring Boko Haram.

Hmmm
thank you my sister for the insightful thought
bill and linder gate +their agenda 21 are evil genius to destroy humanity

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
I have read somewhere online that Bill Gates is the chief sponsor of boko haram. I will try and look for the article. So many was said in the article but it seems no one took it serious. The kidnap of women and young girls by boko haram might not be primarily for sex slave. The ovarian theft comes to mind.

May God save Nigeria
hhhmmmm! You have a say in this

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
They supported a foreigner to open hospitals. In fact, I was part of the team to help bring Bill Gates to Anambra State for the maternity hospitals. We thought it was for the good of the women.
huh! You better wake up cos we are surrounded by devils here and there
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
CFCfan:

I still blame the govt for dropping the ball on security though.
It's hard to believe that Bill Gates, who puts on a happy face, and does philanthropy is a terrorist?
na today don tay! Google search bill+gate+depopulation+agenda 21 and also nssm 200
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by biafranqueen: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
jamst:

huh! You better wake up cos we are surrounded by devils here and there
I'm telling you!

2 Likes

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jaytee01(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
lionness:
So America is suddenly to be blamed for the crash in global oil price which affects even giant oil companies like Shell, Chevron and Mobile Exxon, which are predominantly American companies. The crash is affecting Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iraq, Brazil, countries which have impeccable ties with America as well. Did America spend the $50 billion rainy day reserve GEJ is fittering on his re-election campaign? Seems like the only thing this useless and brainless Government, and its sentimental and tribalistic no brainer media team could proudly point at are just his many local and international enemies, the conspiracies against him, and the many plots against GEJ because he's Christain, because he's a minority, because he's humble, because he's too perfect and because he's blah blah blah.
Jesus, it has never been this pathetic and bad for this country. We have a total FAILURE who keeps pointing fingers at whoever has problem with him. I've never seen a president so terrified of any form of opposition or dissesent. GEJ and his team are total LOSERs. Give them till 10 more years, he will blame the growing poverty, the epileptic power issue, the growing insurgency, the decaying infrastructure, the rot, the corruption, his 1 billion naira food bills, his 10 billion naira on private jet, the oil bunkering, the cabal, the ASUU strike, the sick health system, and every perpetual challenges a reliable government should tackle on the opposition. Such a pathetic, useless and extremely insane government.
GBAM!
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by JuanDeDios: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
KGBEAST:

I can't believe no one has noticed that this is just useless Russian propaganda, painting Russia as the victim and Vladimir Putin as a hero who stood up against the west, Smh.
And btw why are Nigerians so quick to believe b.s without reasoning just because it appears online, who remembers the rubbish rumors about Obama healthcare bill demanding that people insert a microchip into their hand or their forehead and how Nigerians where quick to label Obama as the antichrist even though it wasn't true ? Trust me this article is just as dümb and untrue.
You know, I didn't know The Sun had degenerated this much. I read that paper a bit in its early days.
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by gbodimowo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
finniblinks:
How can they remove someone's organs without the person's consent or the significant other's consent?

It is very possible all they need is concoct a story when u recover from anesthesia

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Autolord:
CRAP!!!
and on What basis do u categories this thread as crap?
Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Shock:

The accusations leveled against Bill Gates on this thread are disgraceful and shameful.

Bill Gates has done more for the sake of this countries than many of your Kinsmen, Senators, House of Rep members and Pastors combined. You should be ashamed of your self for peddling such outrageous atrocities against such a man.

Nigerians are by far some of the dumbest people I have yet met. They tend to be so gullible that it defies common sense!

Your economy has been ruthlessly plundered and mismanaged - and you are told to point accusation fingers elsewhere - and you did without question, you are a f00l!
hey! You are the fool...okey!

1 Like

Re: Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain by jamst(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
HopeAlive14:
There is no smoke without fire.

I recall hearing Mr. Femi Falana (SAN) questioning some aspects of the National Health Bill in an interview with one of the Nigerian TV stations.

Can USA be trusted?
hell no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis) / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.