Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (51416 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by DopeDudee(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2015
hhmm well l believe dat dos cute dudes who go afta ugly gurl in marriage jus needed sm1 whom they're sure wuld b faithful 2dem but God knws da if its in ma power am neva gonna near any ugly shit & will also go for a fair lady cus am dark already,atleast 4d sake of ma future kids...jus ma opinion though..and if l get married 2a beauliful babe & she strts cheating hhmmm am a Man y wuld l b da1 to dull...l will still always go out ve ma own fun & if possible sef like 2baba get sm kids outsyd cus who knws u mait nt b d real father of dos kids in ya house...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by NosaHenry(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2015
Is there any fine dude eyeing you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?
may this not happen to me oooo...
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Op, you wish... Stupid human being...
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by emmykk(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?
the ugly once are bold

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
To normalize the world,so that ugliness gene will be eradicated

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by poshlicia(f): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Unlike poles attract
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Bdemmy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
I blame GEJ for it.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by adeyiga3(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:

Cos ugly guys ve big DICK while the ugly girls got pregnant by mistake during a one nite stand

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Profkomolafe(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bcoz d beautiful ones r nt yet born!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ajebuter(f): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
So they can become 'fugly'
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by nekaa(f): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
in my opinion ( which is usually fact) no one is ugly....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ogawisdom(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
And this trash is on fp undecided

D same reason y trashy threads make it to fp on nl tongue
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Atlanta2015(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Coz most pretty girls always think 2 much of there self and sumtimes ends up on prostitution

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
to slap u dey worry me
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Misogynist2014(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Men marry up as regard to beauty, I've never seen a man marry down, except he's a golddigger or unforseen circumstances. Women usually marry down. Silly thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ifypedro38(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
So that suicide pill compines will fold and, the ugly people will walk along the streets freely
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by confie(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Because the handsome guys are broke and ugly girls are kinda cheap

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by bastien: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
nekaa:
in my opinion ( which is usually fact) no one is ugly....
Thanks jare......which drink u dey take make I tell bar man to give u kiss
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hot+Cold=lukewarm, hot+hot and cold+cold gives negative result
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Ikegift4real(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
if I hear say I marry ugly babe, I de mad?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:

are you not ugly too? why?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by redcliff: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
DDeliverer:
Honestly, I've noticed this pattern...and it scares me!

I can't settle for anything ugly angry

But chairman they are human beings and its not all that glitters is Gold really.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Men marry up as regard to beauty, I've never seen a man marry down, except he's a golddigger or unforseen circumstances. Women usually marry down. Silly thread.

explain that
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by bastien: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Well for weitin me don see,handsome dude are lazy, go to any institution, the ugly ones are the most intelligent ones, why? I don't know o

Also ugly guys/girls dey use der time and resources well...

Point me on handsome rich nigga for naija, n I go point virgin wit 3kids

OBJ n Tinubu... fine? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
Unlike poles attract like poles repel.
Yet,as they say beauty is in the beholders eye.ugliness is just a concept not a fact like deformation
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Accurate11(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
ugly?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by sophtaf(f): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
DDeliverer:
Honestly, I've noticed this pattern...and it scares me!

I can't settle for anything ugly angry
why shud it scare if u hv decided nt to settle for 'anything' ugly?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
cos during dr youthful dayz dy av dated d most beautiful ladies d most handsome men. and they got to find out dt dy dnt last except the ugly ones
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by sexylogan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:

It's okay to date a beautiful girl but when you are ready for marriage, character beats looks any day.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by gentleasia(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
MOST OF THOSE UGLY GIRLS THEIR BEAUTY DEY UNDER THIER LEGS,WHY THOSE SO CALL FINE GIRLS NA BEANS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.