Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (51412 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ugly Girls Dey Hard To Fall For Guys That's Why I Love Them Pass Ma Christmas Rice!!!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
I Pray God Gimme Wowo Chick Make Ah No Die Where Me Ah Dey Think!!!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Boomboost(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
You would worry she may cheat on you, but for the not-too-fine girls, that one na peace of mind.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
DopeDudee:
hhmm well l believe dat dos cute dudes who go afta ugly gurl in marriage jus needed sm1 whom they're sure wuld b faithful 2dem but God knws da if its in ma power am neva gonna near any ugly shit & will also go for a fair lady cus am dark already,atleast 4d sake of ma future kids...jus ma opinion though..and if l get married 2a beauliful babe & she strts cheating hhmmm am a Man y wuld l b da1 to dull...l will still always go out ve ma own fun & if possible sef like 2baba get sm kids outsyd cus who knws u mait nt b d real father of dos kids in ya house...

OMG!

The way some people think sometimes make you want to question God. undecided

What type of woman would fall for your effeminate look? SMH for the unfortunate future wife

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by joystickextendr: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

Your not the only one,I guess most handsome guys don't have time for the hard to get game played by some pretty girls

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Not all. I am handsome and i can't marry an ugly babe....my Chioma is not ugly cheesy
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by wman(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
I think this is a fallacy. This is not a norm.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by wman(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
I think this is a fallacy. This is not a norm.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, downloads of anything you need check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Its simple,fine girls cant be trusted cos every nigga wants her and will do anything or pay/buy anything just to shine the congo and by default women love to be showered with gifts and sweet words and they will open for any man,meanwhile the handsome dudes know this things so they settle for the less pretty girls that worship em for their looks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by jcflex(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
meant to compliment each other.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by dammieight(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?
ask your creator
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by whizfache(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
seriously looking for a girl for serious dating..age 21-25 call if u are interested.. 09098585781
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by djtommy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
DDeliverer:
Honestly, I've noticed this pattern...and it scares me!

I can't settle for anything ugly angry

Loool
You this ugly dude wink
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by jericco1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
If I hear say Blessing dey ugly.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by sophtaf(f): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
passionate88:
Say "NO" to ugly girls, protect the future.
Hw dump!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by motherlode: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
1. Most of them possess good characters.
2. Such a nice combination brings forth good fruit.
3. They are just a good wife material!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Honey307:
Cute luking guys end up marrying ugly gals because dey are not after d physical appearance but d behaviour. Pretty gals do f..k up cos dey feel dey are pretty but dia are still pretty gals wit good behaviour but its jst dat dia type are rear.

WCH ONE R U?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by tomiobj(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:

God will judge you. So u r nw d one that determines if sm1 is ugly or not. It's a bad attitude

If u want to find out why handsome guuys end up wif ugly gals. Have a chat wif d couple den ask them yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by DOCTOR90: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
it's true & false , I Ve see cute couple together, I Ve also see ugly couple together, so its wat u chose & desire ,it's not nature ,it's wat u go for Dat wat u get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Reaper231(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Its absolutely true. I've dated "not so cute". Bt frm experience d party who's not cute tend to be loyal and more loving and caring than our so called fine girl. Fine boys get wahala while fine gal to form efizy and feeling fine so it takes d opposite to tolerate. Fact: ugly girls r d most loyal and faithful. Plus dem sabi wipe.
My 2kobo sha
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
passionate88:
Say "NO" to ugly girls, protect the future.

Ugly guys nko?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by olajide8(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
One knows he or she looks good the other knows the specific other half looks good and is ready to tolerate the excesses and bullish of the other party because of the lack of the beauty that said party possesses- and that's why an ugly dude marries a fine chic- and verse versa*
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by IAMBREEZY: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
i'm handsome and am allergic to ugly girls all, i can't stand them mhen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
Handsome guys become too lazy to hunt and pretty Girls get greedy and set themselves up for the highest bidder. Ugly people however learn very early in life that miracles still happen for those who are ready to work their as.ses off.
Nature wins as the best qualities of our species are spread all over.
Anyhow, na still #GODWIN

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ifoundmyperfect: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:

Not all cases....
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

OMG!

The way some people think sometimes make you want to question God. undecided

Shaking my head for the unfortunate future wife. cry
I'm surprised that you understood his post.

Did your head hurt after decoding what ever he was saying lmao
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:
hm hm hm ITS true o but d percentage is low.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ugly girl/boy na somebody honey... one man's food is another man's poison wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by suptol(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
because they possess the qualities of a wife and not just a lady and Unlike the so called beautiful ladies who tot thier beauty is everything they need to make a home, the ones u call ugly take thier time to learn and prepare for the Home.

And i think the adage that says, ' beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,' is still relevant in our era.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by GentleToks(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
dupsil:

That is the mystery of life darling.

Have u ever asked yourself why good men always end up with bad women while good women equally end up with bad guys.....

Pride
contributes to why handsome guys always end up with less ugly ladies more often than not......
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Sayav(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
the handsome guys go for good character, while the beautiful ladies chase the ugly guys bcoz of money....nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Tallesty1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
herald9:

To balance the equation and fulfill all righteousness.
Opposites attractgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) / Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.