Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP (1298 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra War, Asks Pertinent Questions / Uche Ekwunife Floods Anambra State With Her APC Posters (picture) / Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by favcom(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
I saw these posters close to the Onikan Stadium and couldn't help but snap them.
Can PDP respond to these in a civil way?

Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by ORACLE1975(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
change most come.
Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by ofala(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let's speak with our votes on the 14th of February BUT from now....determine to CONVINCE at least 1000 people around you to vote for

Buhari/Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by lionness(f): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Truth
Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by Goddex: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=20pt]APC thrives on lies[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by abacus(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Goddex:
[size=20pt]APC thrives on lies[/size]

which 1 is lie here...?

1 Like

Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by Delydex: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Go and sit down and dont be fooled by these good for nothing but corruption depthed eaten fellows who are good at camorflaging and at end give you a knock on the head as jara, Buhari's intergrity has been stained long ago as long as he chose to associate with Tinubu(who wakes and sleeps in corruption) and co, just by the saying: show me your friend then i tell you who you are. THEY ARE ALL THIEVES WHO IS READY TO DO EVERYTHING TO WIN YOUR HEARTH TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR SELFISH GOALS
favcom:
I saw these posters close to the Onikan Stadium and couldn't help but snap them.
Can PDP respond to these in a civil way?
Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
PDP IS NOT THE BEST,BUT APC IS NOT A BETTER OPTION.
YOU KNOW THAT,I KNOW THAT. You people should stop deceiving yourselves,I will never vote for a party consisting of defectors and disgraced people.
Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by favcom(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Delydex:
Go and sit down and dont be fooled by these good for nothing but corruption depthed eaten fellows who are good at camorflaging and at end give you a knock on the head as jara, Buhari's intergrity has been stained long ago as long as he chose to associate with Tinubu(who wakes and sleeps in corruption) and co, just by the saying: show me your friend then i tell you who you are. THEY ARE ALL THIEVES WHO IS READY TO DO EVERYTHING TO WIN YOUR HEARTH TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR SELFISH GOALS

You quoted me only to do exactly the opposite of what I said. How about attending to the claims on the posters?
Re: APC Posters Asks Pertinent Questions From PDP by Rilwayne001: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=15pt] I LOVE THIS [/size] cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Next President By Pastor Adeboye / Why I Am Leaving Jonathan / APC Is A Dangerous Coalition - By Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.