Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 AM

Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. (2105 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Vado(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
I saw a thread about how a girl can perceive a guy who want just her body blah blah blah and prevent the inevitable. Honestly, these kind of stuffs are getting really corny. Fine, there are wolves among sheep in the men's world but, same applies to the other side of divide too and yours are even more dangerous. Ladies are always selling this victim mentality when sexually exploited whereas men are also the oppressed and exploited ones sometimes too but nobody talks about it angry.

Some ladies (especially in the university circuit) would know right from Day 1 that a particular guy isn't the one they want to spend the rest of their lives with. They know this in their hearts although they won't say it out. They continue the lovey-dovy thing with the mumu chap. They do and share everything lovers do, shag & shag & shag. The brother's ego spikes to a zillion thinking he's chopping life but no, that's where you're wrong bro cos that's the chic's game plan all along. Some chics just wants to have fun & get laid for as long as your deek won't cut it no more but they know they can't go about it how guys recklessly do because it's unorthodox and society frowns upon it. So what do they do? They venture into a relationship normally, the dude is happy as fk but deep down, they know there's no long-term agenda with the poor guy.

These ijapa ladies only want one thing, and that's the benefits that comes with a relationship, konji gets to them too. They are good thespians so they give you all that girl in love acts (its all lies my nigga). You think you're Charlie Sheen, that you winning but no son, she actually is. Notice how after a short while she starts acting up & little issues keeps having big effects on your relationship? Yeah morning bro, it's about that time. She wants to move on to another but don't want to say it outrightly. You start to wonder wasn't this Rebecca that used to be all over me, my sympathy but she's fantasizing/sitting on another pogo stick now sir. It's all psychology and after some time, you're mentally stressed so you cut her loose (at least that's what you think you're doing) but it's the other way round actually. She wanted you to dump her so that she'd appear the victim, fk your mind all up, use you, and still leave with the sympathy-card of 'he broke up with me'.

My comrades and "meninists", you have to wake up. Sometimes, you think you are using but on the real, you are the ones actually being used. Ladies, you should stop trickling. We know most of you just wants to have fun, so quit the victim mentality and cut us some slack.
#SayNoToIjapaLadies

6 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Pinnacle(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Big shout out to all Ijapas

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice one brov

Preach!!

Some half-baked bitchezz "I know his kind, he wanna use & dump me. Imma show the mugu that I am smarter" .... But same biatch will still follow him home & fvck him ghuud..... Stvpid gurlz!! GULLIBLE BEINGS
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pinnacle:
Big shout out to all Ijapas
grin grin

Abeg meh una show face
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Vado(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Nice one brov

Preach!!

Some half-baked bitchezz "I know his kind, he wanna use & dump me. Imma show the mugu that I am smarter" .... But same biatch will still follow him home & fvck him ghuud..... Stvpid gurlz!! GULLIBLE BEINGS

You already know bruh. It's a dog eats dog world out there. We all gotta smarten up.
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by 100Cents: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ladies are truly on a fun ride.

So guys, grab the mic..
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Vado:

You already know bruh. It's a dog eats dog world out there. We all gotta smarten up.
Yes....Lol... You can sey that again
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Crocz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Life isn't that hard...we all want something in the end and as far as I know, I always get what I want...she must have too
So it's a win-win and nobody get played

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ijapa ladies?
That's a new one cheesy
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by otipoju(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2015
You could not have put it any better...so so true.

No emotional attachment to any girl ooo.

Na business relationship... What are you bringing to the partnership..if nothing ..let's not prolong the matter.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Nice one brov

Preach!!

u sound really pained

share ur experience if u don't mind.it will help u lose this bitterness u keep inside u
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

u sound really pained

share ur experience if u don't mind.it will help u lose this bitterness u keep inside u
WTF are you...? & why must you quote me? Must show you us that you are one..... Just swerve and get off ma mention angry
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
WTF are you...? & why must you quote me? Must show you us that you are one..... Just swerve and get off ma mention angry
sorry bro grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

sorry bro grin
Lol!! Ghuud Morning Sis, Howdy?
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Lol!! Ghuud Morning Sis, Howdy?
morning, am fyn and u?
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

morning, am fyn and u?
Am fine, But cold dhey do me shoki for free.....Ayaf die sad cry
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Am fine, But cold dhey do me shoki for free.....Ayaf die sad cry
sorry. drink hot tea
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

sorry. drink hot tea
Hot Tea Ain't Helping At All...... Hope you can help nii? grin wink
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
he he he he.i laugh in french grin
before i get to ya place u for don di..... lipsrsealed
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

he he he he.i laugh in french grin
before i get to ya place u for don di..... lipsrsealed
I go manage nii undecided .... Na just to comport ...then apply duvet

Ffback
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Odunharry(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
this weather be like i dey insyd fridge
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Odunharry:

A cold shower will help.
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Odunharry:

The weather wicked no be small, e don tey wen ah see dis kain harmattan

La Buhari cos am
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
softysparky:

A cold shower will help.
shocked shocked
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Vado(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Zeemoor:
Ijapa ladies?
That's a new one cheesy

Ehen ehen. You ladies gotta stop doing that. grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Odunharry(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
softysparky:

A cold shower will help.
thanks dear...jus did that it still d same thing..
Na Usain bolt speed i use wipe water 4m my body
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Odunharry(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
The weather wicked no be small, e don tey wen ah see dis kain harmattan

La Buhari cos am
bros na GEJ oo
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
shocked shocked
Don't be surprise.
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Odunharry:

thanks dear...jus did that it still d same thing..
Na Usain bolt speed i use wipe water 4m my body
Relax you will soon feel better.
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Odunharry:

bros na GEJ oo
How e take con be GEJ undecided
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Ijapa oko yaninbo grin

This one is strong o..
Re: Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. by Odunharry(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
softysparky:

Relax you will soon feel better.
thanks swtie..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? / White Guys Are More Caring Than Black Guys / Can A Single Mother Teach Her Son How To Become A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.