Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? (1425 Views)

LG G6 Screen Is A Long 5.7 Inch Screen With Screen Aspect 18:9, One Of Its Kind / Samsung S4 Mini With Screen Problem / 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by akinswaggs(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
A lot of people who invaded Kong on Black Friday and bought the spark coo2 are now having screen problem(usually something like oil on the screen that keeps pressing all buttons on the screen)

Well if you are among them there are two things involved. Would you sell it, or would you let me know so I can show you a detailed tutorial on how to fix it at your own risk. Mind you, after repair it will still happen as the screen is very fragile
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by Tolzeal(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
akinswaggs:
A lot of people who invaded Kong on Black Friday and bought the spark coo2 are now having screen problem(usually something like oil on the screen that keeps pressing all buttons on the screen)

Well if you are among them there are two things involved. Would you sell it, or would you let me know so I can show you a detailed tutorial on how to fix it at your own risk. Mind you, after repair it will still happen as the screen is very fragile

I guess i be a lil happy now for them to CANCEL my order.
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by onos1979(f): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
My iPhone 4 is showing connect to iTunes.pls what do I do
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by akinswaggs(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tolzeal:

I guess i be a lil happy now for them to CANCEL my order.

I didn't say so. If you want to use the Spark Tab, you must be a careful person who don't press his screen all the time
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by akinswaggs(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
onos1979:
My iPhone 4 is showing connect to iTunes.pls what do I do

On your data connection and try again
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by Tolzeal(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
akinswaggs:

I didn't say so. If you want to use the Spark Tab, you must be a careful person who don't press his screen all the time

There aint no better option. You will always keep tapping the screen.
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by onos1979(f): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
akinswaggs:

On your data connection and try again
how do I on the data,pls help. tnks
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by akinswaggs(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2015
Tolzeal:

There aint no better option. You will always keep tapping the screen.

u can, but for game lovers that love to tap the screen very hard, i dont recommend it
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by yardb85: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am having this issue with the tablet,will be glad to know how to go about the repairs, thanks
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by akinswaggs(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2015
yardb85:
Am having this issue with the tablet,will be glad to know how to go about the repairs, thanks

what kind of issues?
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by bolar(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
My Spark touch screen is broken and l've been looking around to fix it but l've not been able to do that for over 3weeks, i will appreciate if i can get any help.

Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by akinswaggs(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
bolar:
My Spark touch screen is broken and l've been looking around to fix it but l've not been able to do that for over 3weeks, i will appreciate if i can get any help.

Where do you stay??
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by didano1: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Akinswagg pls i have same issue jst 2 days i bought d tab d ink stuff appeared nd since den my fone is jst useless to me if u will assist me i will be greatful.add me on whatsapp 08037686968:: or drop urs lemme add u.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by bolar(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
akinswaggs:

Where do you stay??

@Akinswaggs I stay at Isolo and i work at Yaba..................
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by akinswaggs(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
bolar:

@Akinswaggs I stay at Isolo and i work at Yaba..................

Am at Akure
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by bolar(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
can you text your number to me so i can call you.........mine is 08029759593
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by Ekemyx(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
bolar:

yes u can .i have repaired mine..call engr.jerry on 08035268792
Re: Do You Have A Spark Coo2 Tablet With Screen Issues? by Ekemyx(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
bolar:

yes i have repaired mine..call engr.jerry on 08035268792

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note (pro) / All New Cheap 2016 Airtel, Mtn,etisalat, And Glo Data Plan Bundles / How To Charge A New smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.