Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71488 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by reborn1: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Collynzo419:
For the last few weeks, on the orders of General Scatter, we ceased hostilities with the yeebos but it is clear that these group of people are destined to be animals and enjoy being beaten and destroyed.

This is a thread about Ikwerre and Iboes and yet from no where, your greatest fear- the great YORUBA race managed to get into the discourse. We have animals like odenigboaroli, babyosisi, tonychristopher denigrating and insulting the great YORUBA race.

You will hear from us very soon

Cordially,

OII

Endorsed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Collynzo419:
[s] For the last few weeks, on the orders of General Scatter, we ceased hostilities with the yeebos but it is clear that these group of people are destined to be animals and enjoy being beaten and destroyed.

This is a thread about Ikwerre and Iboes and yet from no where, your greatest fear- the great YORUBA race managed to get into the discourse. We have animals like odenigboaroli, babyosisi, tonychristopher denigrating and insulting the great YORUBA race.

You will hear from us very soon

Cordially,

OII[/s]

**grins** May God punish your lineage, if we do not hear from you this night. Please Come along with Tsolaye, Tell Olodo Salam we have his missing 2-sitting Waec result. #bastard. God punish you all again. The EOD does not sleep. **LOLS**

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
omonuan:

Igbo people here need to stop dancing nak*ed in the market square. Amaechi has never denied being Igbo. Those of you who are castigating him refer erroneously to when he asked Jonathan: "are we Biafrans?" The context he used it could be construed as many other Nigerian have stated that GEJ is benefiting Biafrans more. So it could mean that Amaechi was asking Johnathan why he was not treating Rivers as part of the former Biafra.

Anyone that has evidence of when Amaechi directly or indirectly denied being Igbo should present it here. In my own book even if he denied being Igbo before, he has come back to the tent of brotherhood, It behooves the Igbo to welcome him back to the fold. A lot of Ikwerre are proud of their Igbo heritage. Many of you might have heard of Uche Okwukwu a pan Igbo Ikwerre man. The Igbo are rebuilding their nest of brotherhood destroyed by haters who emasculated us previously. From Igbanke in Edo state to all our brothers in Kogi. Benue, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa and the entire southeast should rejoice. Happy days are here again!

We know who to thank for the respect we get now-It is no body but GEJ. Sorry Amaechi, I know you are Igbo but Buhari's record with the Igbo is abysmal. GEJ may not speak Igbo but his wife is fluent as she spoke flawlessly in Igbo in Enugu today.
You are wrong brother. If Amaechi meant what you wrote he wouldn't have asked 'are we Biafran?', his question would and should have been 'are we not Biafran?'. Are we not Biafran? would have been a better way to present his case if he was claiming to be Igbo.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by jbaby265(f): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
presher:
Some ikwere are proud igbos, lets not castigate them

not some but all

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
jbaby265:

not some but all
nt all but some...
Eg hopeAthand..

Re yu frm ikwerre?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

We all need to chill..na we we!! I don't think he's trying to cause a rift though, he gave links to what had already been discussed.

Barcanista is still our brother regardless
he's our brother if truly he's ijaw. But it baffles me to see an ijaw so filled with hate.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
I wonder why some people are so pained when truth comes to light, try to dispute berem and barcanista's post then you will see how the stewpid insurgirl will rush out to defend those monikers. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Meanwhile

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Collynzo419: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:
[s]I wonder why some people are so pained when truth comes to light, try to dispute berem and barcanista's post then you will see how the stewpid insurgirl will rush out to defend those monikers. Are you pondering what I'm pondering? [/s]

Meanwhile

U are insane.

This has nothing to do with Berem or Barcanista. This is an Ikwerre-Iboe thread, why did your people start insulting YORUBAS?

Hope mother and baby are ok?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:
I wonder why some people are so pained when truth comes to light, try to dispute berem and barcanista's post then you will see how the stewpid insurgirl will rush out to defend those monikers. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Meanwhile

**grins** Just leave them to us. I will have their heads knocked off one by one, if they try nansense. **LOLS**
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Collynzo419: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

[s]**grins** May God punish your lineage, if we do not hear from you this night. Please Come along with Tsolaye, Tell Olodo Salam we have his missing 2-sitting Waec result. #bastard. God punish you all again. The EOD does not sleep. **LOLS**[/s]

Tsolaye kor Tsolorun ni. Post any pics u like as long as they are not Yorubas- do u get me?

grin grin grin

say hi to descartes for me. thanks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Just leave them to us. I will have their heads knocked off one by one, if they nansense. **LOLS**
you need the insurgirls to come around? Just prick berem, barcanista and ilugunboy.

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Collynzo419:

[s]Tsolaye kor Tsolorun ni. Post any pics u like as long as they are not Yorubas- do u get me?

Where eggy is, you have never been there before and u will never go there- do u get me? grin grin grin

say hi to descartes for me. thanks[/s]

**grins** Stop making incoherent noise and pouring saliva on the good people of nairaland. We want action now now. Salam is begging Igbo guys abroad to to assist him. We have evidence. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Collynzo419: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

[s]**grins** Stop making incoherent noise and pouring saliva on the good people of nairaland. We want action now now. Salam is begging Igbo guys abroad to to assist him. We have evidence. **LOLS**[/s]

**grins**

relax.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Collynzo419:

**grins**

relax.

just say hello to descartes for me. tell him, we want to have a nice discussion with him later

**grins** We have heard your empty threats. #GodpunishyouAmen. #Thank you. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Aldrickay: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
shut up brother...
The ikwerres need the igbos more than the igbos need ikwerres..
Don't tell me about ikwerres being recognised as a separate entity from igbos.
If yu re not a proud igbos,that s ur problems but some ikwerres re proudly igbos..

Fool. Ikwerres hv bin fooling the igbos sins 1914.

I wounder wat make u feel ikwerres need the igbos more dan the igbos need the ikwerres.

How many ikwerres do u see in igbo land? But der are alot of u selfish nd greedy parasite in ikwerre land.(port harcourt)

Is buhari ikwerre? So how come is ikwerre in need of the igbos.

You said nobody recognise Ikwerre as a tribe abi? It shows how stupid u are, ikwerre is regonised as an ethnic group by the federal republic of Nigeria, go google list of ethnic groups in Nigeria fool.

Even buhari in his rally at port harcourt weeks ago regonise ikwerre as an ethnic group of its own, while addressing tribalism.

Buhari said: My dear
friends, this is very important to note: It
doesn’t matter if you are Igbo, Yoruba,
Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ikwerre, Urhobo,
Igala” “And, no, it does not matter if
you are Christian, Muslim, animist or
atheist: we need a new direction under a
new leadership.

Asumming buhari never mentioned ikwerre and mentioned igbo while in port harcourt it would hv bin a seperate case.

Igbos i wonder were ur so called wiseness is going to. dat is how u pple hv bin fooled over the years jst as Rotimi Amaechi has ones again fooled u guys by saying his igbo but has never attending Ohaneze ndi igbo organisation meeting, but has never missed the Ogbakor ikwerre organisation meeting.

At ur Age ur still a Fool.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by kepal99(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Amaechi again... Heard Buhari was given a chieftancy title. These Igbos be selling their birthrights for peanuts... SMH
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Aldrickay:

I wounder wat make u feel ikwerres need the igbos more dan the igbos need the ikwerres.

How many ikwerres do u see in igbo land? But der are alot of u selfish nd greedy parasite in ikwerre land.(port harcourt)

You said nobody recognise Ikwerre as a tribe abi? It shows how stupid u are, ikwerre is regonised as an ethnic group by the federal republic of Nigeria, go google list of ethnic groups in Nigeria fool.

Even buhari in his rally at port harcourt weeks ago regonise ikwerre as an ethnic group of its own, while addressing tribalism.

new leadership.

Asumming buhari never mentioned ikwerre and mentioned igbo while in port harcourt it would hv bin a seperate case.

Igbos i wonder were ur so called wiseness is going to. dat is how u pple hv bin fooled over the years jst as Rotimi Amaechi has ones again fooled u guys by saying his igbo but has never attending Ohaneze ndi igbo organisation meeting, but has never missed the Ogbakor ikwerre organisation meeting.

Chiwude:
The OP is not an Ikwerre man everyone should take note. I smell the voice of Barcanista. The Yoruba dude obsessed with anything Niger-Delta. His ploy to assimilate with the Ijaws hit a brick wall. Now, he has device another name 'Alderickay' the 'Ikwerre' boy. Abagworo, Cheruv, Chigold, Hopeathand, Ikwerre militant, Balkan an others please take note. If a thread as this must see the light then it should be by a bonafide Ikwerre son. Thanks
Chiwude:
The OP is not an Ikwerre man everyone should take note. I smell the voice of Barcanista. The Yoruba dude obsessed with anything Niger-Delta. His ploy to assimilate with the Ijaws hit a brick wall. Now, he has device another name 'Alderickay' the 'Ikwerre' boy. Abagworo, Cheruv, Chigold, Hopeathand, Ikwerre militant, Balkan an others please take note. If a thread as this must see the light then it should be by a bonafide Ikwerre son. Thanks
tanx I will heed to ur advise..barcanister bakasi..yu can't fool me..bye..if u want more bashing..open anotha thread and speaks illl to an igboman..yu will know how foolish yu will be as times goes on..anu mpam

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
tandj:
@tonychristopher abeg take it easy.

Don't u just throw away d baby with d bathing water.

I grew up in d mist of ikwerre people and all these people acknowledge they r igbo.

Lots of them are yet to deny their igbo heritage.
I can remember then when we were still young and some of our friends will travel to d villa with us. If u dare call them "ndi mba mmiri", they will be very angry with us.

Amaechi and his group are playing sentimental politics.
Don't use a politician to judge d real people.

I hear but did you not see how they have been conducting themselves lately on Igbo affairs
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Your grandparents migrated from Igboland into Isiokpo.

What your 82 year old dad was telling you in essence is that you should pack him, your bags and baggages and relocate across the boundary into Igboland and continue with your Igboness there.We will have none of it in Ikwerreland.

Emmysoftyou, understanding Igbo lingua is piece of cake to Ikwerres because Igbos borrowed Ikwerre words and sayings from Us.

Igbos if anything migrated from Ikwerres and we have gladly allowed them to live as a separate entity from us, to collectively pursue their destiny alone. PERIOD.

Never be the butterfly that thinks that he is a bird

Just like usu the bat.. we are not and we will not be associated with ikwerre madness

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** WTF! Igbo borrowed words from Ikwerre?. Can you give us anthropological evidence? If you can't please check into the next Pychiatric home home. #chai! **LOLS**

I thought they said they are from Benin his come they did not speak Benin language and ended up speaking Igbo and now Igbo borrowing words from ikwerre

That's a new one

I gave up on that dude around 12am Ob dot

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by atlwireles: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Another useless thread, where noisemakers left the political matter on the ground. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
[b]Igbos give this issue a rest..theres absolutely no debate..Igbos are Igbos and Ikwerres are great.

You can't change it, even if you re-write the Constitution..You Igbos are simply pouring water into a basket, it cant hold.Even if you go on your knees, your prayers can't prevail..As Jehovah the Almighty gon throw away your supplications for lack of Merit...we the Ikwerres he made his people, he planted us in the midst of milk and honey..We are simply possessing our possession called Rivers State..And you sons of tha Devil aint gon spoil our groove.It aint by accident we find ourselves in the midst of plenty, it is natural design y'all, just as you find yourselves in hard landlocked erosion plains..its a pity but it aint our bizness cos God saith in the good book Jacob i love and Esau i hate, there is no unrighteousness in God, he giveth good fertile soil, oil and gas to Ikwerres who he willeth and putteth in erosion plains the Igbos as he also willeth..

This is a direct purpose of God, you can't fight God. so Igbos leave it as it is.

Tonychristopher, emmysoftyou, chiwude, pazienza, buddahmonk, freeglobe, et al. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by brutef0rce101: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
customized13:

Meanwhile

Sometimes i wonder how your father raised a brainless kid like you. There was no Yoruba on this thread but you guys keep throwing tantrums and insulting the Yorubas. You said you have Barcanista details but still dont know he is an Ijaw man. You see how useless you are, Tonychris and odenigbo keep shouting Yoruba this and that and you ignore them but talking trash now. I hate hypocrites mhen...Gosh

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by brutef0rce101: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Just leave them to us. I will have their heads knocked off one by one, if they try nansense. **LOLS**
[/s]

This is how you have been ranting for many months. Typical useless kids, talk talk and shout. A nonentity like you feeling funky, i pity your senile mother cos you are just a waste. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
The post was the Ish, Nairaland had to post it twice

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ChinemeOkpan: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:
[b]Igbos give this issue a rest..theres absolutely no debate..Igbos are Igbos and Ikwerres are great.

You can't change it, even if you re-write the Constitution..You Igbos are simply pouring water into a basket, it cant hold.Even if you go on your knees, your prayers can't prevail..As Jehovah the Almighty gon throw away your supplications for lack of Merit...we the Ikwerres he made his people, he planted us in the midst of milk and honey..We are simply possessing our possession called Rivers State..And you sons of tha Devil aint gon spoil our groove.It aint by accident we find ourselves in the midst of plenty, it is natural design y'all, just as you find yourselves in hard landlocked erosion plains..its a pity but it aint our bizness cos God saith in the good book Jacob i love and Esau i hate, there is no unrighteousness in God, he giveth good fertile soil, oil and gas to Ikwerres who he willeth and putteth in erosion plains the Igbos as he also willeth..

This is a direct purpose of God, you can't fight God. so Igbos leave it as it is.

Tonychristopher, emmysoftyou, chiwude, pazienza, buddahmonk, freeglobe, et al.[/b]

Fully Endorsed!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by mikeokiro: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Aldrickay:

new leadership.

you need education my broda, if what I wrote earlier didn't mean anything to you then u better to go back to school,

It doesn't matter whether u accepts it or not the truth is that we ikwerres are igbos,

you can not tell me that my name is Emeka and my surname is Azubuike and our village market is called Ahia Eke ( Eke market ) and we do have four market days Eke, Orie, Ahuo and Nkwo,

And my language is more understandable to any igbo speaking person than somebody from awka in anambra, anioma in delta state , nsukka in enugu state, arochukwu or abakeliki in ebonyi state yet they see themselves as igbos and you are saying I am not igbo.

If a respected son of Ikwerre soil by the name of chief Engr Isaac Nwonu who is the deputy secretary General of Ohaneze ndi igbo , together with respected men as Eze C.C Nwuche, senator Obi wali, prince Igo okparamma, senator Francis Ellah, chief Emmanuel Aguma and many others agreeing to be igbo and members of Ohaneze ndi igbo and Amaechi declaring to the whole world that he is igbo,

who are u to say we are not igbos, I guess you need more education or maybe you and ur family are among those having our cousins properties under the abandon properties saga even edwin clark said it we are igbos it is only your likes that preferred to live in ignorance

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Tonychristopher, emmysoftyou, chiwude, pazienza, buddahmonk, freeglobe, et al. [/b]

When someone is heart broken, the beautiful bride charade completely destroyed in his eyes, he'll cry left and right. Evident this guy. I'm curious, since the entire igbo on this thread have uniformly informed you they find ikwerre as a bunch of lazy and want nothing to do with una, Infact want you ikwerre to STOP everything concerning Igbo aka change your language, culture, your names, stop joining our groups etc; why the f2k are you still trying to imply any Igbo want Ikwerre. Are you that much in tears that the "beautiful bride" you thought igbo saw your people as is completely demolished and a straight lie instead we see una as an ugly troll. Hey ya Udo oo

While we at it, you've been running your mouth about pilitocs, nature, etc. Please list to us what political value ikwerre have in that country? The only relevant politician you people ever created was this Amaechi character, the only one to ever come close to grazing any political head in FG yet look how he acted. Went from a respected governor to a driver just because he desperately wanted a VP slot. Infact sef, he's single handily paying for APC movement, turning una into more paupers so pray tell, what political relevance or strength or anything have you ikwerres produced I don wait.

You talk of oil. start naming any ikwerre that owns oils well. Like the mugus una be, the north and west came and took all the oil slot in your state, took all your money and slap una in the face but like a Mumu u still think say na una owe am. Oya name one. At least the Igbo communities with oil aren't just allowing non igbos to drill in their lands, they insisted igbos must drill in their property as well before they can allow any non igbo touch am. Just like we can name a western or northern that owns an oil plot, we equally can name an igbo but can you name an Ikwerre? See why we want una to destroy any connection to us. Una mumu.

Finally you talk to rich lands, Oya nwoke, The north feeds una so which rich lands do you speak of. You import more than you export and even in that your PH, igbo traders are outdoing you people so wetin you dey yarn. Someone once asked you to list achievements of Ikwerre. We still haven't heard back from you. We dey wait. I'm assuming it's a hard task.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by FreeGlobe(f): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
^
@HopeAtHand this should be enough for you. what more can I say. And stop mentioning me. Ikwerre is not igbo or is it by force again. How else do you want it to be said again on this thread? wtf??
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
mikeokiro:

you need education my broda, if what I wrote earlier didn't mean anything to you then u better to go back to school,

It doesn't matter whether u accepts it or not the truth is that we ikwerres are igbos,

you can not tell me that my name is Emeka and my surname is Azubuike and our village market is called Ahia Eke ( Eke market ) and we do have four market days Eke, Orie, Ahuo and Nkwo,

And my language is more understandable to any igbo speaking person than somebody from awka in anambra, anioma in delta state , nsukka in enugu state, arochukwu or abakeliki in ebonyi state yet they see themselves as igbos and you are saying I am not igbo.

If a respected son of Ikwerre soil by the name of chief Engr Isaac Nwonu who is the deputy secretary General of Ohaneze ndi igbo , together with respected men as Eze C.C Nwuche, senator Obi wali, prince Igo okparamma, senator Francis Ellah, chief Emmanuel Aguma and many others agreeing to be igbo and members of Ohaneze ndi igbo and Amaechi declaring to the whole world that he is igbo,

who are u to say we are not igbos, I guess you need more education or maybe you and ur family are among those having our cousins properties under the abandon properties saga even edwin clark said it we are igbos it is only your likes that preferred to live in ignorance

What?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

When someone is heart broken, the beautiful bride charade completely destroyed in his eyes, he'll cry left and right. Evident this guy. I'm curious, since the entire igbo on this thread have uniformly informed you they find ikwerre as a bunch of lazy and want nothing to do with una, Infact want you ikwerre to STOP everything concerning Igbo aka change your language, culture, your names, stop joining our groups etc; why the f2k are you still trying to imply any Igbo want Ikwerre. Are you that much in tears that the "beautiful bride" you thought igbo saw your people as is completely demolished and a straight lie instead we see una as an ugly troll. Hey ya Udo oo

While we at it, you've been running your mouth about pilitocs, nature, etc. Please list to us what political value ikwerre have in that country? The only relevant politician you people ever created was this Amaechi character, the only one to ever come close to grazing any political head in FG yet look how he acted. Went from a respected governor to a driver just because he desperately wanted a VP slot. Infact sef, he's single handily paying for APC movement, turning una into more paupers so pray tell, what political relevance or strength or anything have you ikwerres produced I don wait.

You talk of oil. start naming any ikwerre that owns oils well. Like the mugus una be, the north and west came and took all the oil slot in your state, took all your money and slap una in the face but like a Mumu u still think say na una owe am. Oya name one. At least the Igbo communities with oil aren't just allowing non igbos to drill in their lands, they insisted igbos must drill in their property as well before they can allow any non igbo touch am. Just like we can name a western or northern that owns an oil plot, we equally can name an igbo but can you name an Ikwerre? See why we want una to destroy any connection to us. Una mumu.

Finally you talk to rich lands, Oya nwoke, The north feeds una so which rich lands do you speak of. You import more than you export and even in that your PH, igbo traders are outdoing you people so wetin you dey yarn. Someone once asked you to list achievements of Ikwerre. We still haven't heard back from you. We dey wait. I'm assuming it's a hard task.

**grins** Just name one notable Ikwerreman and his contribution to Nigeria's pride. He can't. Their land is the only land where God deposited oil and confiscated their brains. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Kororugged: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

This is how you have been ranting for many months. Typical useless kids, talk talk and shout. A nonentity like you feeling funky, i pity your senile mother cos you are just a waste. Smh

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.