Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (140592 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by fleezytran(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2015
madridfc:

The faannigeria.org is still open, re they can apply via it?

Like I said earlier that is just for unsolicited applications as almost all company websites have that. Just to be safe I won't say don't apply there but still watch out to apply on the dedicated website when it eventually comes up.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by chengfu: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Well fake or not. I have sha applied there's no hargm in trying. AM FOLLOWING !!!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by calexix(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Thank God My friends and I were able to apply the first day we got the link...

God this after apply..

Dear applicant:

We appreciate your interest in FAAN-recruitment. We are currently reviewing your application and expect to commence the online aptitude test soon. If you are shortlisted for the aptitude test, you can expect an email and a text message shortly from us. If you need further information, please send an e-mail to info@faanrecruitment.com.

Thank you again for your interest in our organization. We do appreciate the time you invested in this application.

Hoping On God Now
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Emodeee: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
calexix:
Thank God My friends and I were able to
apply the first day we got the link...

God this after apply..

Dear applicant:

We appreciate your interest in FAAN-recruitment. We are currently
reviewing your application and expect to commence the online aptitude
test soon. If you are shortlisted for the aptitude test, you can expect
an email and a text message shortly from us. If you need further
information, please send an e-mail to info@faanrecruitment.com.

Thank you again for your interest in our organization. We do appreciate
the time you invested in this application.

Hoping On God Now

which website did u use?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Segse(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
eledacedar:

Why do u say so? Which of the 2 sites is scam?

The one u typed. Observe the domain '.org' in urs instead of '.com' in d real 1. The real site is not available @ d moment, though they said they're working on it.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by iWitnessng: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Good luck to job seekers!!!!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by calexix(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
calexix:
Thank God My friends and I were able to apply the first day we got the link...

God this after apply..

Dear applicant:

We appreciate your interest in FAAN-recruitment. We are currently reviewing your application and expect to commence the online aptitude test soon. If you are shortlisted for the aptitude test, you can expect an email and a text message shortly from us. If you need further information, please send an e-mail to info@faanrecruitment.com.

Thank you again for your interest in our organization. We do appreciate the time you invested in this application.

Hoping On God Now

To this link

www.faanrecruitment.com

2 Likes

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by fun4: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
calexix:

To this link

www.faanrecruitment.com
and please when was your first day that you applied
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by calexix(f): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
fun4:
and please when was your first day that you applied

8th of january
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by mazieze: 6:25am On Jan 14, 2015
please what is the latest about faan recruitment because their site is not working. we advice on what to do.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by mankay(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
mazieze:
please what is the latest about faan recruitment because their site is not working. we advice on what to do.

I just completed my application on the site: www.faannigeria.org/job-form.html. you may try it. From my findings, the actual site is www.faannigeria.org not .com. yet to receive confirmation email though but i've completed the process with confirmation. Good luck
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by tessy02(f): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Plz oh let dem resolve this issue of site nt opening cos I dnt want to miss this opportunity oh hmm
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by fison(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
I got the alert on the 8th of Jan around 7:15pm and I started the registration but couldn't finish it that night hoping I will continue the next day but to my dismay, it displayed Maximum number reached and constant trying the 3rd day says, site not available.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by nerodenero: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
Following...
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Bleiz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=mankay post=29788665]

How were u able to upload the requisite documents required of u thru the .org and not the .com portal?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by ollyboy009(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
tessy02:
Plz oh let dem resolve this issue of site nt opening cos I dnt want to miss this opportunity oh hmm
Chaiii..... dis fine babe, u go kill person oooo. wont it be awesome if we start rubbing minds?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by ollyboy009(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=Bleiz post=29799186][/quote]
I tried the .org and was able to complete the application but u cant upload more than your passport and ur cv. If you wanna do it with mobile phone, ensure u use your home browser or Mozilla or else........... The real recruitment site will still be opened soon (Confirmed from FAAN office) but the registration period may b short. Wish u luck bubbies!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Mortiano(m): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2015
madridfc:

Well, I've already applied. Thanks for the insight.
pls I hv tried opening it but did not succeed, even in midnight, how do u applied, n time
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by morewealth(m): 4:37am On Jan 15, 2015
calexix:

To this link

www.faanrecruitment.com
The site is opening now but it is nothing like a job application website.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by vickysolo(m): 5:03am On Jan 15, 2015
morewealth:

The site is opening now but it is nothing like a job application website.
truly all this faan thing is luking and appearing to be fake and work of scammers
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 15, 2015
It has not been easy trying to apply, but finally succeeded this morning and this was their response!

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying to a job position at the Federal
Airports Authority of Nigeria. Your application will now follow
the standard procedure and we will contact you if and when
you are shortlisted.
Please do not reply to the acknowledgement mail sent to you.
Reagrds,
FAAN
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by morewealth(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2015
vickysolo:
truly all this faan thing is luking and appearing to be fake and work of scammers
Is like they are working on the site. I just checked again and it now has the available vacancies and procedures for applying.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by dmajor1(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Visited the page this morning and it's impressive to discover that the deadline had been extended for a week but recruitment Is yet to commence due to ongoing maintenance of the site

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by mankay(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=Bleiz post=29799186][/quote]

I was able to upload my passport and cv, it took sometime but eventually work after much trial.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by sunnybills(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
The application form is not active yet. @mankay which site did you use?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by saint047(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2015
mankay:

I was able to upload my passport and cv, it took sometime but eventually work after much trial.
which of the site did you use?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by mtprofessor5(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Whenever I click on the application form it shows a blank page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.