Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (140593 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by chajakyle: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2015
@dremology which agent gave u dt job in skye bank??beta go for d telecomunication....skye bank doesn't power in d east one bit....cheers
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by liliantasie: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
ikemefunam:
just received invitation,was unable to login

@ Ikemufuna, like seriously, u just received an invite? dat means there is still hope.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by liliantasie: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Good morning house! pls I will like to know if some people that submitted directly to FAAN office got an Invite. I actually submitted online but got no notification, i den had to submit directly to faan. I ll also like to ask if d shortlisted candidates all got a mail after submitting online? could it be my double submission dat disqualified me? pls I nid urgent answers. Thanks! HELP A FRIEND[/color] [color=#770077]OOOOOOOOOO! PLS
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
i dd it ystynyt bt the first score(below 50) wasnt sent to my mail bt i dd anoda one dis morning, score above 50 n i got a success mail in my mail asap... i guess m lucky.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by yusufhaji(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
i dd it ystynyt bt the first score(below 50) wasnt sent to my mail bt i dd anoda one dis morning, score above 50 n i got a success mail in my mail asap... i guess m lucky.
were u sent an invitation b4 u write?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2015
yusufhaji:
were u sent an invitation b4 u write?
Yea.... i cant log in without invitation now
#teamSOII
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Retake if u can
onyenro:
was doing well, all of a sudden, I mistakenly clicked on review and was logged out. Do I have a chance to rewrite the exams? what can I do now? smh for myself oooo. the laptop was not going and the phone was going, I opted for my phone and my finger slipped on the wrong button. anyone with a similar challenge? was it resolved? How?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2015
slim49z:

I tried to login with the Username and Password they sent. No way. Dnt really know what FAAN is playing at. This is my first sms from them
same challenge here too but i think dey will need to activate it from dr end first
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by bidemshotunde(f): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
its not going, i was sent username and password three times yesterday but it was different username and password and none of them is going till now, i was told to use it in register by the right side of the faan website but not going.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by samdlit: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
I applied online oo but I've not received invitation if there's still hope.

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by walex084(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
I have tried to login d details sent to me since yesterday but all to no avail. FAAN should pls come to our rescue or and anyone with a way forward should help.Thaanks
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
i got my text yesterday, tried since yesterday but was saying account not activated but now it came wit dif stories, from session expired to invalid token
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
bidemshotunde:
its not going, i was sent username and password three times yesterday but it was different username and password and none of them is going till now, i was told to use it in register by the right side of the faan website but not going.
i was sent the same text (username nd password)to my diff lines still notin positive yet. Think dey re workin on it cos it bringin diff stories now. From session expired,login later to invalid token
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2015
For dos that got the success mail after d test, were u able to view/open d link sent to u by FAAN?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by hajjisemiu: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by loveabletd(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
i did my my test on saturday,and till now i have not seen my score neither on mail nor text.pls help me ooo
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Neyozak: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
For dos that got the success mail after d test, were u able to view/open d link sent to u by FAAN?

@Ask4bigneyo my sake have not being able to log in with d registration details we received together the same date talkness of taking the test. pls how do u do it. And disturbed pls give hints .

@Slim43z I guess u are in my shoes
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Neyozak: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2015
@Ask4bigneyo can we talk on whatapp 08039535245
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Neyozak:
@Ask4bigneyo can we talk on whatapp 08039535245
add my signature number..
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by manfarry(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Is the test still on?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nowayoo: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
manfarry:
Is the test still on?
Check their website

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by ayclem01(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

i did opened mine
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ajibade105(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Did anyone gat SMS for invite for an interview?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by manfarry(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't tink they have started sending invitation for interview.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Ajibade105(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
manfarry:
I don't tink they have started sending invitation for interview.

@manfarry...They have started check the website for details...Click on the url

www.faanrecruitment.com/successful-candidates
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by sold(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2015
I see my friend name there, him score 80%for d test,
Happy for him.
Me no even see invite for test.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by manfarry(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
I wonder y there is no Gombe State on the list.(Security Officer 11)
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by sold(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
manfarry:
I wonder y there is no Gombe State on the list.(Security Officer 11)
na yoruba pple plenty pass for d list
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Emmyzdon: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
I scored 62% in the test and I didn't even get invitation for the interview. Why did one have to take the test in the first place if not to scale to the next level? This is unfair and insensitive of Faan.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by leeraz: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
AVAVA PDMS TRAINING IN ABUJA
AVEVA's PDMS (Plant Design Management System) is a comprehensive modeling system that creates 3D designs and deliverables ( figure 1). It features model management, advanced clash management, visual review, automatic pipe routing and construction deliverables. Automated deliverables can be generated directly from the 3D model in the form of general arrangement and detail drawings, piping isometrics and reports. The product comes with industry catalogs and specifications, and the entire Victaulic piping catalog is available. AVEVA's Pipe Stress Inter-face provides data integration between piping designs and stress-analysis tools. It is widely used in Power, Oil & Gas Production & Processing (Offshore & Onshore), Petroleum Refining, Petroleum Storage & Transportation, Chemicals &Petrochemicals Industries for the best possible design – and do it more efficiently thereby reducing the total installation cost of the project. The PDMS approach enables a wide range of sophisticated design checks to be carried out across all aspects of the design to check and improve quality. Drawings and reports are generated directly from the model database to ensure consistency between design information and the project deliverables. With a sound Knowledge of PDMS, your chances of getting employed are quite unlimited. The energy industry has never a time been more demanding and in need of skilled graduates with extra skills like PDMS. Multinational companies harness the powers of PDMS in their every day projects that is the reason behind the recent training of some Engineers in PDMS to meet up with local content demand. Career of PDMS: - Power plants needs PDMS - Petro Chemical Complex needs PDMS - Oil & gas need PDMS - Off shore Industry needs PDMS - Refinery needs PDMS - Industrial plants needs PDMS - Energy sector needs PDMS - Chemical process needs PDMS - EPC industry needs PDMS - Consulting engineers needs PDMS - Pharmaceutical industry needs PDMS - Project & Construction needs PDMS - Cement and Fertilizer needs PDMS PDMS modules to be covered in this training include: - Equipment Application - Piping Application - Civil and Steel Structure Application - Cable Tray Application - Hvac Application - 2D Draft Application e.t.c We offer tutorial videos on PDMS which also include the software(DVD) at a very affordable price. The video training will cover all the aspects stated above. You can request for the tutorial videos (DVD) which contain the software, training materials, project to work on and complete videos, with a video on how to install the software conveniently, delivered to you where ever you are at a very affordable price.. call or wattsapp..08103173481..09099820504.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Rillex123: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Scored 70% and didn't make it. I guess I didn't pass enough
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by manfarry(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
How is the interview going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.