Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria (1605 Views)

Jumia Delivery Man Killed On Delivery Of Iphone 7 And Thrown In A Septic Tank / Delivery Of Goods for our trucks today. / Superb Delivery Of Service By GTB Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by Coolcash1: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Please, I need information on a reliable delivery company that helps in transporting items purchased in the UK to required destination in Nigeria.

I already have retainership with a company for all my US purchases which are delivered to me in Nigeria. But this one as to do with only UK which I am yet to get.

I will appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Thanks.
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by jewel4Hiscrown: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hey, sorry I don't have any info for you but I just posted a thread before I saw your question. Would you mind sharing info on the company you use in the US (or for the US)?
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by Coolcash1: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
jewel4Hiscrown:
Hey, sorry I don't have any info for you but I just posted a thread before I saw your question. Would you mind sharing info on the company you use in the US (or for the US)?

I use MyUS.com...they are very reliable and trust worthy.
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by olaide721(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
U can use LSM global shipping very reliable
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Coolcash1:

I use MyUS.com...they are very reliable and trust worthy.
how do cope with myus.com shipping fee sir (single item)
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by shrekandfiona: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Coolcash1:
Please, I need information on a reliable delivery company that helps in transporting items purchased in the UK to required destination in Nigeria.

I already have retainership with a company for all my US purchases which are delivered to me in Nigeria. But this one as to do with only UK which I am yet to get.

Thanks.
For UK shipping to Nigeria, try out the following shippers: shoptomydoor, midas shipping run by a nairalander R231, uk2me logistics etc. You can Google them to get their contacts

1 Like

Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by r231(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
shrekandfiona:

For UK shipping to Nigeria, try out the following shippers: shoptomydoor, midas shipping run by a nairalander R231, uk2me logistics etc. You can Google them to get their contacts

Thanks
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by r231(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Coolcash1:

Thanks.

Segun@midasshipping.com

+442084692232
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by Coolcash1: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
shrekandfiona:

Thank you. But what's your experience with them? Are they reliable?
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by Coolcash1: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
olaide721:
U can use LSM global shipping very reliable

Thank you
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by Coolcash1: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eboy343:
how do cope with myus.com shipping fee sir (single item)

Yeah, it is a little on the high side but I am yet to see a better alternative...Until when that's sorted out I will still have to continue using them.
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by shrekandfiona: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Coolcash1:

Thank you. But what's your experience with them? Are they reliable?
all 3 are very reliable. I have personal experience with uk2me, my colleagues have personal experience with midas shipping with good rating of them too. You can also read other people's experiences via Google before making your choice
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by shoptomydoor: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
shrekandfiona:

Hello Shrekandfiona,

We appreciate your referral.

Thank you.
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by franklinosugo: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
1. An order with Order # 206-5075680-6750740 delivered to my shoptomydoor (Shoptomydoor - Fast Trac Services (G6, QD), Commercial Center, Norfolk Street - UNIT NG44681, Liverpool Central, - L1 0BG) on the 9th of December 2015 is still not updated on my warehouse.

2. I thought that if I invited someone to shoptomydoor for every time the person ships his consignment I get bonus points. This happened only the first time the person shipped. Can I get clarification on this.

Kindly respond to the to question.
Re: Delivery Of Uk Purchase To Nigeria by NaijaShipping(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good day and salutations.
We are Naijashipping and can assist with all shipping needs whether by air or by sea, whatever your convenience is, we cater for.
We can also source any vehicle from the UK be it Mercedes to Tractor, test drive and health check it over before purchase and then ship it to your door-step in Nigeria.
We clear all packages and consignments so our clients do not need to worry about that headache.
We can order all your goods on your behalf from aliexpress, amazon, ebay etc and ship it to the UK after which we can then forward it onto Nigeria to either be delivered to your door-step or collected from our warehouse in Lagos.
We can also work in reverse capacity and can export from Nigeria to the UK also.

Our air prices start as low as £3.90/kg and can be even cheaper depending on the quantity you send and take 5-7 days for delivery.
Our sea prices start from £1.99/kg and also reduces with heavier shipments, this takes from 4-6weeks including clearing.

We currently have a christmas promotion which offers 7% off all orders until 12/01/2016 so take advantage of an efficient, secure and timely service in time to be entitled to the discount.

*Please note - Our services include a £25 handling fee which is not included in the promotion.

(1) (Reply)

The Jobberman Story - How To Make Money From Recruiting In Africa / Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership / CBN Blocks Money Transfers Into The Country From Most Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.