Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: (968 Views)

See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by Tahina: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2008
don't love you!, There using you for somthink! I'm sorry

but heres the truth if youre  Boyfriend/girlfriend truly Loved you!  he wouldnt want another women/man would he?

Wake up stupid!!! and Dicth his ass outside and make him/her sleep with the Dog in the kennel.

You deserve Better.!!! grin grin grin
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by nana(f): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
hmmm
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by tope2000(f): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
Lol . . . grin
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by sistawoman: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
@poster

has this happened to you or have you done it someone or is this just theory that you thought up all by yourself with a blunt in your hand?
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by Tahina: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2008
Friends of mine have had their girlfriends ask there partners to have another Cock shoved up their ass. I just think their dirty little sluts. And they should sleep outside with there real partner living in the kennel.  angry
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by nana(f): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2008
Hmm Hmm smiley
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by Kunbee: 1:42am On Dec 18, 2008
Go girl shocked
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by StephenP(m): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2008
Puhlease, it's a sign that they are heaven sent . . . that is if the third party is female. If it's a male then oh yeah definitely send her ass to the curb.
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by bluespice(f): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2008
StephenP:

Puhlease, it's a sign that they are heaven sent . . . that is if the third party is female. If it's a male then oh yeah definitely send her ass to the curb.
so typical of guys. . .
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by blackgucci(m): 2:20am On Dec 18, 2008
Tahina:

don't love you!, There using you for somthink! I'm sorry

but heres the truth if youre Boyfriend/girlfriend truly Loved you! he wouldnt want another women/man would he?

Wake up stupid!!! and Dicth his ass outside and make him/her sleep with the Dog in the kennel.

You deserve Better.!!! grin grin grin
was that the begining or end of a thread,
who did this to you
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by romeo(m): 4:51am On Dec 18, 2008
blackgucci:

was that the begining or end of a thread,
who did this to you

I was about asking the same thing LoL cheesy
Re: Warning! : Has Your Boyf Or Girlf Asked For A party? Its A Sign They: by blaceagle: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2008
na Wa oh. Great joblessness. Keep it up?

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You / She Won't Marry Me Cos: / Kiss And Tell. Egoistic Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.