Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! (16388 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / The Real Victor Ikpeba Twitter Account / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by dasrackhor(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
mazzi:
and u believe ikpeba could jst change his mind withing few hourz?how poor do u think ikpeba is?
not as rich as president jonah...nt @ all..21 billion naira is dere to spend around..Have u forgotten so quickly..and much more money our president have..
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by dasrackhor(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

his account was not hacked, it's just impersonation! a fake account!
Copy dat bt something within me still dnt blieve dis....Y nt Kanu,okocha..Y impersonate broda Ikpeba..Y him?...Ask yhaself dat question bro..and I will b glad if u av any answer to that....
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Trailblazer1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC is fraud.

Bunch of desperadoes

5 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by xcolanto(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hay pee cee is synonymous to lies, deceit, falsehood, propaganda, defamation of character, thuggery, hooliganism, terrorism, cheating and all unimaginable characteristics of evil!

Even the blind can see this!
No wonder their membership and association is full of paid agents! Otherwise who supports such a failed party anyways undecided

4 Likes

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by LadyH(f): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Its a season of propaganda...From Mend to sex workers then to victor ikpeba...After feb 14 we go rest
I tire pass you ooo.

1 Like

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by dexterinc2003: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Whoever is doing pdp damage-control is doing a terrible job...
First victor ikpeba goes on twitter to say he would vote apc even if buhari presented phcn bill(1st picture)
Then the next thing pdp comes up with a disclaimer,claiming it was a false account ..(2nd picture)
But we remember that in 2012 ,peter osaze odemwengie and victor ikpeba had a fallout on twitter,(in the 3rd picture).
So pls tell us who which of the victor ikpebas was osaze tweet fighting.

VOTE FOR CHANGE..VOTE GMB
SHAME ON PDP...BLOODY BUNCH OF CORRUPT THIEFING LIARS.

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by nigerianvenom(m): 4:08am On Jan 10, 2015
there is nothing APC's tout cant do to tarnish one's image

1 Like

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Nazareth10: 6:56am On Jan 10, 2015
Apc no get work again, na to fake everything fakable.

1 Like

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by Splashme: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Ikpeba could not have descended so low

1 Like

Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by majorfarms(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Even if the tweet was from Ikpeba sef.....how e take concern my choice for president?...wetin e concern football analyst with politics? The imposters should have used a reknowned and widely trusted politician...like who sef?... undecided ....I don't even have a clue. tongue
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by caselessogbuagu: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You see....some people were already throwing parties cos of that statement, Some are already telling the man to present only tissue papers and birth certificates. Hehehehehehehe.

I know no rational person would support this, and Victor is a rational mind.

That's the same thing caseless said, maybe he was the one that did that. grin
I was banned, but ur allegation made them to extend it. Even on twitter, I heard this allegation about me.
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
I was banned, but ur allegation made them to extend it. Even on twitter, I heard this allegation about me.
Like Seriously... my allegation?. It can't be.
Re: That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! by caselessogbuagu: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Like Seriously... my allegation?. It can't be.
it did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List / Kogi 2019: Hoodlums Set SDP Secretariat In Lokoja On Fire, Reps Member Furious / Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.