Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293084 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
abduldope:
tnxman wld gt baq to u afta dwnldn

Bros abeg look up Na biko grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
mehn its been a while o..payg still blazing like mad
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jorhney(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
hg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sircomeference:

Bros abeg look up Na biko grin
sorry mate.... i only watch family guy downloaded frm fztv
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
XavierG:

Soulanime.tv

Or google soul anime
thanks boss. its soul-anime.tv haha.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by daamazing(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
khristology:

What's the maximum sims you can clone?
4 sims
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
jorhney:
hg
guy, long time, u still dey play star legends?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jorhney(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Baddestguyp:
guy, long time, u still dey play star legends?

boss how fa na and no I play respawnables now
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
jorhney:

boss how fa na and no I play respawnables now
heard of it. but I'm not going back to mmorpgs till I get a new phone. can't wait to play avabel online, burning blade 3d, soul craft 2
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by stillmaticOG(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
guys please is it possible to do this eitsalat unlimited with a new sim card?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
collinz is right..if u want to enjoy high speed payg..get a paid premium vpn
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by liljboy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
danieljessy:
are u sure.... what's the code?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kabbi4oke: 12:06am On Jan 31, 2015
pls am new here.greetings to the house.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2015
liljboy:
are u sure.... what's the code?
lol smile..u day wine me
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by kazzonline: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2015
Hello guys would my acc be deducted if i use utorrent to download on my android? Pls respond thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 3:29am On Jan 31, 2015
kazzonline:
Hello guys would my acc be deducted if i use utorrent to download on my android? Pls respond thanks
No its all the same
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by baggy4luv(m): 3:48am On Jan 31, 2015
I am stilll on payg...I knew when I by the evil message I get when my money is deducted.i tried d #30 it never worked.pls I need fast solution asap
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by damosky12(m): 5:59am On Jan 31, 2015
danieljessy:
really? Pls, how does it work?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Jibreen4u(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2015
I cnt download from torrent site,what's wrong guys?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Get ur own PayG sim, fully activated.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by General2COAS(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2015
dOriginal:
Get ur own PayG sim, fully activated.

where z ur location and price am in owerri
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2015
damosky12:

really? Pls, how does it work?
u nid 2 b on payg..guess ur not so kiss it goodbye cos it no longer work 4 newbiz
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Jibreen4u:
do u have a bittorrent or utorrent?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sylvekzee(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

Kickass.to grin grin grin

By the way, to all wey clone and the secondary sim dey write No service/ registration failed, have u seen a solution. Or is it adviceable to delete the secondary sim and re register it? Abeg make una buzz. #support #TKOMZY

Good question at the right time. I just found a solution for mine, after waiting for network for almost 4 days. The solution, manually search for available networks, when it displays, keep selecting etisalat until it registers. Hope this helps everyone that's experiencing the network issue.

Am flexing my cloned payg as I type. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Hotdiamond(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2015
Jibreen4u:
If you are using an Android phone.
download ttorrent pro

For pc
Utorent

Then go to
Ez series.Ch for torrent tv shows
Kickass.So for every other torrent
Use the magnetic links.

In the ttorrent pro go to settings/ network settings and then change connection to any connection.

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sylvekzee(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=
abduldope:]
pls nd pls o.... am pleading for fifa14 complte wit data link biko sm1 hlp me kwanu #i.need.2.nack.this.payg.maga

[quote author=Baddestguyp post=30283766] try here http://www.andropalace.net/2013/09/fifa-14-full-unlocked-apkdata.html

I've played these one. It's not unlocked. Anyone with the link to download the unlocked cracked version. This andropalace own requires you to connect to play store to unlock it but fifa 14 is no longer in play store.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kingoflotto(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Sylvekzee:

Good question at the right time. I just found a solution for mine, after waiting for network for almost 4 days. The solution, manually search for available networks, when it displays, keep selecting etisalat until it registers. Hope this helps everyone that's experiencing the network issue.

Am flexing my cloned payg as I type. Cheers
Same here blazing my cloned payg Sims
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Sylvekzee post=30293512][/quote] click "check existing purchase" it will unlock. I did it for my sister 2 days ago
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Hotdiamond:

If you are using an Android phone.
download ttorrent pro

For pc
Utorent

Then go to
Ez series.Ch for torrent tv shows
Kickass.So for every other torrent
Use the magnetic links.

In the ttorrent pro go to settings/ network settings and then change connection to any connection.
I can only find ttorrrent, pls link for pro version
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by damosky12(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2015
danieljessy:
u nid 2 b on payg..guess ur not so kiss it goodbye cos it no longer work 4 newbiz
how do I join and start enjoying the unlimited downloads.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Sylvekzee post=30293512][/quote] chai so i dn dwnld 1gb worth of wrng files

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.