Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business (3880 Views)

Photo Of The Day I Learned To Mind My Business / If You Like Borrow All The Calculator On Earth (hilarious Photo) / A Thread For Kermit The Frogs - None Of My Business Jokes. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business by obiiora(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
In 2011 you elected a president who had no shoe,, now in 2015 you are about to elect a president with no certificate. But it's none of my business...

At 30 years old with a monthly income of #70,000. You spend #125,000 a month on women and drinks only for you to blame your forefathers on your predicaments. But it's none of my business...

As a man you spend 70% of your time woman wrappering and when them friendzone you.na to come nairaland and complain. But it's none of my business.

Your boyfriend use your body take do sexual experiments and so on all in the name of love and you expect him to marry you? Like seriously? But it's none of my business..

You Raise your legs when your mother is sweeping the floor But turned environmental sanitation staff when you are in your boyfriend house But that's none of my business.....

We are asking for change yet we keep electing Recycled Rulers and expecting things to change But that's none of my business.

You bleach your skin to look beautiful for your boyfriend,, but you end up looking like a shaved pig and that same boyfriend later dump you But that's none of my business

You are 30 years old and still leaving with your parents and you expect people to take you serious?? But that's none of my business...

You spend a minimum of #40,000 on each of your girlfriends monthly but you complain of hardship each time your parents or siblings call for assistance.but that's none of my business

Your have done 4 abortions for your boyfriend and still think he will marry you. You must be high on cheap drug but that's none of my business.

Abeg I wan chop. No ask me waiting I wan chop because it's none of your business...
Re: If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business by Anwasia(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ok

Re: If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business by Anwasia(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
And

Re: If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business by seankafor(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
And how is the above mentioned my business?
Re: If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business by Anwasia(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ok

Re: If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business by Anwasia(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
And

Re: If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business by carlmerz(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hahahahahaha.......So what's your business then?
Re: If You Like Read This Topic If You Like Don't Its None Of My Business by Anwasia(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
And

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened Today. If You Dont Laugh Let Thunder Fire Me. / Most Funny Mark Angle Comedy (episode 55) - Keep Your Head / Bukky Wright Confesses How She Was Thoroughly fuccked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.