Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (57052 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by elantraceey(f): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin grin grin

waiting for uncle right . grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by yorex2011: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol
grin

176 Likes 20 Shares

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bruh so wetin make we con do now

5 Likes

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Christianos: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oh my! We used to have this antique, when I was a kid...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by pweetixandy: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op..are u searching wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by carlmerz(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
If one is a divorcee, does that count as single also? grin grin grin
@Op Owonikoko

This stuff is very useful those days #flashback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
grin grin grin

Uncle right .

Ella, did you use it?

cheesy
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by elantraceey(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
jnrbayano:

Ella, did you use it?

cheesy

No o but i used to see it at my aunts house then.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
yorex2011:
Lol
grin

O boy I craze for this Mario game back then.

I used to start from world 1-1 without entering any warp zone to world 8-4.

Epic Famicom game. smiley

21 Likes

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Christianos:
Oh my! We used to have this antique, when I was a kid...

carlmerz:
If one is a divorcee, does that count as single also? grin grin grin
@Op Owonikoko

This stuff is very useful those days #flashback

It did put many meals on the table smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
pweetixandy:
Op..are u searching wink

I may lipsrsealed
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Kimoni: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ours had the kerosene tank inbetween the two burners. Those old days mehnnnn

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by carlmerz(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
You are so on point! grin
jnrbayano:

It did put many meals on the table smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2015
b1327:
Bruh so wetin make we con do now

Go marry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by komek(m): 1:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Na wa o. Where do u guys dig these kinda things from. That stove was called Butterfly. We dey change am every year back then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Waiting for you actually. tongue
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by SalC: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Op you don old o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2015
brito:

Go marry
marry for wher bruh no be now
We still chasin d money.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by haibe(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
lol I don't know about the guys but for the ladies, they are still waiting for the God sent man that will have the following features below grin

My sister you will wait till Christ's second coming grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by killercute16(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Our's was given to my mother during her wedding grin,the stove still lives on(buh in the village oh)....But our kerosene case was in between....Mind you,am the LAST CHILD[/b]of six children of my parent,[b]SO YOU DONT EXPECT ME TOO BE MARRIED BY NW,DO YOU?

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Adex097: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
If you know this kerosine model stove and you are still single, my brother/my sister what are you waiting for?

cheesy grin cheesy
Rapture grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by Freshtomato(f): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Maybe they waiting for bride/groom price to reduce grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by onwai1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Brb tongue
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jmoore(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ego. I am waiting for 50million Naira.
Na wetin hold me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by menesheh(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
i know it and are still single

what's with that?
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by mencade4: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
k.........lits seagret.
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by GodMode: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Marriage is not everything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by lalasticlala(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Freshtomato:
Maybe they waiting for bride/groom price to reduce grin

Lol
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by jchima14: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
This was one na for those way e get money most na small stove things.

Signs Your Relationship Is Going To Fail!
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/2404-signs-your-relationship-is-going-to-fail
Re: If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) by kwencypresh(f): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
waiting for Mr Right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.