Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

40 Days To Presidential Elections: Remember These Factors If You're Voting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Days To Presidential Elections: Remember These Factors If You're Voting (573 Views)

40 Days Fidau Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photos) / FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke / Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Days To Presidential Elections: Remember These Factors If You're Voting by stpat1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections, If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20 Billion
5. $9.5 million Arms deal
6. Incessant Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam and applicants death
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of the Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outages
12. Selling of NEPA
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strikes
16. Doctors' Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
19. Kerosene subsidy

--------------
They Didn't Raise 21 Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21 Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21 Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram;
They Didn't raise 21 Billion for flood Victims;
They Didn't raise 21 Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease;
They didn't raise 21 Billion for the homeless

BUT they all gathered to raise 21 Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
Re: 40 Days To Presidential Elections: Remember These Factors If You're Voting by JEITO: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
What do you want me to do with such informations
Re: 40 Days To Presidential Elections: Remember These Factors If You're Voting by stpat1(m): 12:52am On Jan 10, 2015
JEITO:
What do you want me to do with such informations

digest and decide
Re: 40 Days To Presidential Elections: Remember These Factors If You're Voting by JEITO: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
stpat1:

digest and decide
so these are the manner of issues you want me to base my choice of candidate on Smh

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss With An Open Mind / INEC Releases 68.8million Registered Voters' List / Gov Dickson, Patience Jonathan’s Cold War In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.