Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report (16932 Views)

Top Ten countries in Africa with the most beautiful women / Top 10 Richest Countries In Africa / 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
babyfun:
grin grin
give me the lighter, pass me the ganja...
My Ajegunle people i hail ooo

Are u an A.J babe?
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Most APC supporters are the chief smokers of gbana, I even catch Asiwaju smoking skunk many times.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Beesluv: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Maybe that's why some people behave like crazy people esp some drivers and garage/park boys
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by shadownetinc: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
visit http://www.shadownetinc.net to learn web designing for free
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Ekeke1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
No wonda our politicians are always high.
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Boiz kush for naija like die grin

Ain't ever nearing that shitt though undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by jimmy101231(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pick up the stick if u know u need it/ ganger man never carry diseases/ if police they come we no they panic/ toto no sweet reach igbo claro Seun sare lo gbe gbo wa...these are men from talakuta fela I see u
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by EdwinOse: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
It is the touts from SW that keep giving us this bad name. I mean all those unrepentant Tinubu street urchins.
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by ishiamu(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
That's what most of these politicking trolls smoke before they come on Nairaland..
Once u hold views contrary to theirs then the weed comes in to play grin
Keep reading one of em will come scream sai buhari or Gej till 2019 soon..

Gej till 2019 and forever

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by MadCow1: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na Jonathan cause am o!

Country don spoil well well.. The only thing wey devaluation of Naira never affect na the price of E-gbo for hood.
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Gej.....The chief consumer!

That explains his constant engine eyes.

Lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by uzolexis(f): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
okotv:
yea. How is Belgium now.. can't say if its night over there

it's the same time as 9ja for now but the time will shift after winter and it'll be ahead of 9ja time.
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
uzolexis:
Here Are The Countries That Smoke The Most Marijuana

A recent United Nations report on drug use reveals drug trends around the world, including which countries have the highest rates of cannabis use.

The United States, Canada, Nigeria, and Australia rank the highest, with over 10% of the population over age 15 admitting to using the drug.

Western European countries also see fairly high rates of marijuana use, but did not rank in the highest category.

Although much of America's pot comes from Mexico, the southerly country has a surprisingly low rate of use, according to this data.

Check out the map:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-countries-that-smoke-the-most-marijuana-2014-7#ixzz3OMHTeAoV

Nigerians y'all need to stop getting high grin grin

It is the highest 'cash crop' produced by SW Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Caracta(f): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes I weed and there is nothing anyone can do about it because I don't kill or steal to weed and I weed under the comfort of my home.

Do you even know how many of your so-called leaders that weeds?

My maternal grandma did weed and she made it to 87 which is fair enough for me.

Do you even know how many of your bus drivers ,bosses in the office ,medical doctors and nairalanders that do weed? undecided

Stop calling my name if you aren't fuccking me, caracta.

Hian. Who asked for the epistle? Guilty conscience somebody. Did i ask for an essay on the Weeding Community?

And yes, i'll call your name as many times as i want. Fuuuck ko, spoon ni.

I know it when you are high. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Aii...We getting there!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by tyson99(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
already molling a jumbo right....
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by caniva(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Bámi we claroooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Caracta:

Hian. Who asked for the epistle? Guilty conscience somebody. Did i ask for an essay on the Weeding Community?

And yes, i'll call your name as many times as i want. Fuuuck ko, spoon ni.

I know it when you are high. tongue
E pain her scarra. cheesy
Quit pretending like I didn't get on your nerves - You're so butt hurt and asss whooped.I know you're so pained tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by iluvpomo(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2015
We be burnin' not concernin' what nobody wanna say.
We be earnin' dollars turning 'cause we mind de pon we pay.
Some got gold and oil and diamonds - all we got is Mary J
Legalize it, time to recognise It

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2015
started back im ss1. i love weed..
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
E pain her scarra. cheesy
Quit pretending like I didn't get on your nerves - You're so butt hurt and asss whooped.I know you're so pained tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Tegatons: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Everything 9ja!! What bout the USA they kpakpa pass us.
UN go look bush rubbish
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Mars88(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2015
natureblack:
There is no plant on earth more condemned than the marijuana. We are talking about a living organism which governments all over the world have taken upon themselves to designate as an illegal substance. Despite no existing evidence of anyone ever dying of marijuana overdose......

Marijuana has been found to suppress cancer,reduce blood pressure,treat glaucoma, alleviate pain and even inhibit HIV. It is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective.........

Natureblack wraps a thick one while he awaits haters.......

fear God bros! Are u a nutritionist? Did u carry out the research? HIV my butt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by dammywapes(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Yea the rate at which both youth and adult takes it will be high in nigeria because some youth sees at normal thing until they become addicted to it. The experience i had with cigarettes , when am still a lil boy , I saw people smoking cigarettes and i was like his that thing {cigarettes} sweet ? And i have intention of taking it. one day , I got the cigarettes in an illegal way and i plan to light it at the backyard of our house and as i was about to light it , I heard a footstep , I was afraid and i quickly drop it and since then , I never had the chance to take it till now {glory be to God and i thank God}. And also mariwana is also spread by so called area brothers linking those boys and girls on the street and local areas to it. Remember, up with hope down with dope. Liquor , mariwana , cocaine e.t.c is not good for you - lucky dube
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by amsoslim(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2015
[b][/b]u oly knw u r high wen u r filin low singing in passenger's voice
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by KMB: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Wetin we do dis blatant liars. Falsify history falsify everything
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2015
A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by KMB: 1:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Falsified report written by one amugbo probably living in Amsterdam. A country where igbo is legal.

Bombastic elements...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by onoja12: 1:16am On Jan 10, 2015
i laugh,america rank low in using drugs,anyway our own is good for us

uzolexis:
Here Are The Countries That Smoke The Most Marijuana

A recent United Nations report on drug use reveals drug trends around the world, including which countries have the highest rates of cannabis use.

The United States, Canada, Nigeria, and Australia rank the highest, with over 10% of the population over age 15 admitting to using the drug.

Western European countries also see fairly high rates of marijuana use, but did not rank in the highest category.

Although much of America's pot comes from Mexico, the southerly country has a surprisingly low rate of use, according to this data.

Check out the map:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-countries-that-smoke-the-most-marijuana-2014-7#ixzz3OMHTeAoV

Nigerians y'all need to stop getting high grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report by uzolexis(f): 1:19am On Jan 10, 2015
onoja12:
i laugh,america rank low in using drugs,anyway our own is good for us

but America is not ranked low na. they r among the top countries too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Games You Played As A Child? / Eku Ise 2.0: Goldberg Promotes Hard Work And Dignity Of Labour In New TVC / Learning Isoko Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.