Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,010 members, 7,803,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday (2223 Views)

10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Seven Irrelevant Things An Average Nigerian Youth Indulges In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by tomiobj(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
This 10 minute process is annoying.specially wen nepa flashes d light and u aav to wait for it tto load. Or wen d plug iss shaking

Drop. Ur comments below

Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by Greyworld: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buy gotv...........
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Greyworld:
Buy gotv...........
seconded
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by tomiobj(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Godforbid. They don't av good channels @ gotv
Greyworld:
Buy gotv...........
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by Greyworld: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
tomiobj:
Godforbid. They don't av good channels @ gotv
Rily? Den buy ups...........beta tins com wif price anyway.
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by MrTeymee(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
It used to be worse before. Its quite faster now.
What I hate is when it finally scans then it says "subscription verification. If msg is not cleared within 5mins, call C.care" . I hate dat ish like dafuq mehn
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by tomiobj(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Greyworld:

Rily? Den buy ups...........beta tins com wif price anyway.
. I. Av a ups. It's just when ur starting up d dstv during sth important lyk a uefa final or ur late for ur fav show. It will waste time
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by tomiobj(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrTeymee:
It used to be worse before. Its quite faster now.
What I hate is when it finally scans then it says "subscription verification. If msg is not cleared within 5mins, call C.care" . I hate dat ish like dafuq mehn
. Trueeeee. But it doesn't take. Dat longg to clear
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by naijaboiy: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Have you changed your decoder?

The new one doesn't waste time in loading.
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by MrTeymee(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
tomiobj:
. Trueeeee. But it doesn't take. Dat longg to clear
Sometimes it does oo u'll now be stuck with dah yeye channel 100
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

see ya head, so I go dey change my decoder every time?
Do they change it for free? angry
Anyway, I have heard allotta peeps complain of slow booting, I have never experienced it.

Why the booting no go slow? When he gats load all those boring Nigerian stations. undecided
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by naijaboiy: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

see ya head, so I go dey change my decoder every time?
Do it change it for free? angry
Anyway, I have heard allotta peeps complain of slow booting, I have never experienced it.

Why the booting no go slow? When he gats load all those boring Nigerian stations. undecided
grin
Mine is not that slow...just 3-4 minutes.

But the new decoder doesn't waste time.

You don't pay for it,,you just exchange your old one for it at the office.

But they fixed a date sha! Once the date has expired,,customers will start paying for the decoders.
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 10, 2015
My own wahala is in between a boxing match on SS7Ni then nepa takes light. After the generator switching and long loading the channel disappears only to come back the next morning. Very frustrating.
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by tomiobj(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2015
charix:
My own wahala is in between a boxing match on SS7Ni then nepa takes light. After the generator switching and long loading the channel disappears only to come back the next morning. Very frustrating.
. That has Apened to me be4

Nxt. Tym. Press the menu. Button den 1 and 3
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by tomiobj(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

. Chaange. You mean they'll collect dsss one and ggv. Me a bera1 for free
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2015
tomiobj:
. Chaange. You mean they'll collect dsss one and ggv. Me a bera1 for free
Yes...it's called Dstv explora.

But there was a fixed date for the bonanza to expire. After that you'll have to pay before exchanging it.

Enquiries should be made at their office for better explanation.
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by tomiobj(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes...it's called Dstv explora.

But there was a fixed date for the bonanza to expire. After that you'll have to pay before exchanging it.

Enquiries should be made at their office for better explanation.
. I don't Tnk it's possible for dem. To Gv sth of lyk 80k out for free
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by naijaboiy: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
tomiobj:
. I don't Tnk it's possible for dem. To Gv sth of lyk 80k out for free
grin
you think i'm joking?

Please make enquiries and get back to me on this smiley
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by tomiobj(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin
you think i'm joking?

Please make enquiries and get back to me on this smiley

Wot is deir number/email
Re: The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
the only thing I hate about them and our internet service is the fact that they don't wanna do 'pay-as-you-go'package.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To The Female Breasts / Rihanna's Umbrella And Beyonce's Upgrade U / Is Nairaland/Webmasters As Fascinating As It Was When It Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.