Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (165293 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

What does it mean to be African? Its a land mass, nothing else.

Your people secretly use this pan african thing in order to attach yourself to others who want nothing to do with you.
Make your mind up kid.

If you are not African, you should not be in this discussion,

AFRICANS ONLY PLEASE,
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 3:58am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

Stop pretending to be Somali. Wake up, you wish you were you nappy headed Monkey

Axum I really wish you would wash that mouth a bit. Have you ever thought I might wish my hair was even more nappy than now?

He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.

Hope you dont end up in some cemetery undecided
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:09am On Jan 25, 2015
Pull up a chair brothers Axum barbari show you a good time.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:09am On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:

Axum I really wish you would wash that mouth a bit. Have you ever thought I might wish my hair was even more nappy than now?

Hope you dont end up in some cemetery undecided

Rather be in a cemetery than be Bantu
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:09am On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:
Pull up a chair barbary

It is sad that you pretend to be Somali. You are Not.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:10am On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:
Make your mind up kid.

If you are not African, you should not be in this discussion,

AFRICANS ONLY PLEASE,

Tell me what it means to be African? I guess you dont even know.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:11am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

Rather be in a cemetery than be Bantu

How much insurance you got ? grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:12am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

It is sad that you pretend to be Somali. You are Not.

The only thing sad is if we let that good meal go to waste smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:

The only thing sad is if we let that good meal go to waste smiley

Irony is not seen by Bantus. You only prove my point in pretending to be Somali.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:17am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

Irony is not seen by Bantus. You only prove my point in pretending to be Somali.

Screw this small talk I know you have some Khat tonight
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 4:21am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

hahahaahahaha, My Somali brother welcome. How did you find this place?
Saxiib, I found this place by accident. I was putting rotten AA slaves in their place on a different forum. I saw this forum filled with bunch of Mbongo (click* click) Nbele.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:22am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

Again, stop pretending to be Somali, these little things you know about Somalis, is not enough to convince us that you are Somali.

Its almost like you want to create a echo chamber, where you pretend to be Bantu, and you say things and then want to believe those things, as if a

True Somali said them.

Die slow

Tell you what bring some Khat to the table and we can continue talks from there....
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:38am On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:

Tell you what bring some Khat to the table and we can continue talks from there....

Your fixation on Khat only shows me that your not Somali, stop pretending. Its almost like thats the only thing you know about being Somali, you repeat it over and over.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Barbari:

Saxiib, I found this place by accident. I was putting rotten AA slaves in their place on a different forum. I saw this forum filled with bunch of Mbongo (click* click) Nbele.

I am glad you found this jungle. These guys I found on google searches, talking about our women and hair. The Obsession is too great.

They deny it when you confront them, but they have some type of hero worship for people from the Horn. They will dismiss anything that

destroys their believe of Afrocentrism. They dont even know that the only relation we had with them was slave master relationship.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 4:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Gosh this thread has gone from bad to worse. Although I'm having a good time reading the posts and having a good laugh, we must watch the profane language
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:45am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

Your fixation on Khat only shows me that your not Somali, stop pretending. Its almost like thats the only thing you know about being Somali, you repeat it over and over.

I talk about khat because I enjoy it you are probably enjoying some yourself right now.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:48am On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:

I talk about khat because I enjoy it you probably are having some right now.

It only shows that you are not Somali. Khat is something that is used by older men and is not common. You would know this. But you want to be Somali so bad that you pretend. I guess this makes you happy.

I dont know which is worse you pretending to be Somali, or Maakhir and E-soul grabbing their ankles for Bantus.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Somalis sticking together in 2015 sharing and exploring while growing with our fellow african brethren cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:51am On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:
Somalis sticking together in 2015 sharing and exploring while growing with our fellow african brethren cool

Now, if you were Somali, you would know that line is not remotely true. But we can't let the Afrocentric dream die, so you must pretend to be Somali and spout propaganda. Its like a cow sucking its own t!t.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:52am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

It only shows that you are not Somali. Khat is something that is used by older men and is not common. You would know this. But you want to be Somali so bad that you pretend. I guess this makes you happy.

I dont know which is worse you pretending to be Somali, or Maakhir and E-soul grabbing their ankles for Bantus.

I'm done with you I don't consider you Somali any good Somali can find khat available you need to stop.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 4:55am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

Don't bring me into this, G@ylord

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:55am On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:

I'm done with you I don't consider you Somali any good Somali can find khat available you need to stop.

I am begining to think that the portion of the brain responsible for reasoning and irony are void in the brains of Bantus.

1. Pretending to be Somali, in order to say Afrocentric only shows your desperation. and makes me believe what I have always believed. To Bantus we are like Gods.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:
The concept was used to agitate for common needs, like decolonization, where leaders came together to petition the UN, colonial powers etc. Its about the African diaspora(African Americans, Latin Americans, Africans in the rest of world) working for political, economic and social freedom.

The African Union is a direct product of this concept.

Now, if you are not African, this does not apply to you so don't worry your pretty head about it.

You can't explain it any better. An African in Lagos, Nairobi and Cairo is faced with much the same challenges.They have no time for cultural nonsense, it can't feed and house you.Traditional culture that some of you are clinging on is absolete, barely practiced and belongs in the museums.Embrace Pan Africanism for the sake of posterity.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:

You're a addict?

Even I get the feeling that your not Somali, most Somali's detest khat
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 5:47am On Jan 25, 2015
axum:

I am glad you found this jungle. These guys I found on google searches, talking about our women and hair. The Obsession is too great.

They deny it when you confront them, but they have some type of hero worship for people from the Horn. They will dismiss anything that

destroys their believe of Afrocentrism. They dont even know that the only relation we had with them was slave master relationship.

Yeah i saw that too in the AA forum They were worshipping somalis. I told them to come work at my plantation. Then They got angry! The amount of self hate and inferiority complex the have is something to take pity on. Pathetic apes!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Axum's posts hidden? I'm shocked. I wonder what in the world he could've said to actually get a moderator to do their job??

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Axum's posts hidden? I'm shocked. I wonder what in the world he could've said to actually get a moderator to do their job??

You don't want to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (63) (Reply)

Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.